Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Athena's Cabin - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:12 pm

''mine too not knowing if you're normal''
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:14 pm

"No one here is normal," Nicole points out.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I walk into the my cabin. I'm never gonna get used to this, I thought. I stepped into the doorway and made my way to my bed. My suitcase was still sitting there as I had left it when I went around exploring. This time in the cabin though, there were people inside. My sisters... I suddenly realized. I have sisters now. I took a deep breath before stepping any farther into the cabin. When I had arrived earlier that day, no one had been here. Now I got to meet my relatives that I never knew I had.
I made a beeline for my bed and placed my hands on my suitcase. I felt the familiar feel of the fabric that held everything together. I suddenly had a pang of homesick-ness, but I quickly shook that off. Pull yourself together, Val. If you went home, Dad would be put into to much danger, I thought as I began to unpack. I could hear the girls talking behind me and I tried not to eavesdrop. I focused all my energy into taking my clothes and folding them into the trunk at the end of the bed. When I was done, I took my suitcase and slid it under the bed. I pulled down the edge of my t-shirt and tucked a strand of my red hair behind my ear. I then laid down on my bed and stared at the roof of the cabin. Well, this will be a fun experience, I said quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I took a breath, and looked over the stack of books I was holding. They went up to my face, and I knocked on the door with one hand. "Hello?" I asked, hoping to see Val.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Nicole hears someone knock and answers the door.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

He watched as a girl opened the door. He instantly forgot what he was going to say, and said, "Um...nevermind, wrong cabin!" He said, blushing, then turning away to leave.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I heard someone knock on the door and curious, I slitted open one eye and saw a boy standing there carrying some books. He hesistantly called out a greeting while standing in the doorway. I then saw a head peek out from the top of the books. It was Justin. One of my sisters answered the door and he blushed and began to leave. I sat up and called out to him, "Hey, Justin! Umm...What some help with those books?" I turned and cross-eyes my legs on the bed and waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I smiled, and turned. "Sure." I said, looking past Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I smiled as I agilely jumped from my bed and padded over to the door barefooted. I grabbed a couple of books from him and began to walk back to where my bed was. "So are you reading these for fun? Or for something else?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I looked at them. "Umm...I'm studying." I said, walking with her. I was hoping maybe I could impress her, probaly not though...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
The books bounced unto the bed as I put them down. I looked back at Justin. "Cool. Whatcha studying for?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"Um...ancient greek." I said.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
"That's cool. So I'm kinda still gettin used to everything here. What's there to do here?" I asked. I was really curious as to what most people did here. I could sit and read all day, but that wouldn't be much fun. I sat down next to his books and crossed my legs again.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I thought for a second. "Lots of stuff. You can train, or climb the climbing wall, you go swimming." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
Jeez, I haven't gone swimming in forever, I thought before responding. "Cool! I didn't know there was stuff like that here. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect in the first place. You can't really expect anything here, can you?" I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess you can't expect anything."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I let out a small laugh. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"Just studying." He said, looking at the books.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I followed his line of sight to where the books sat. "Fun?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm

"Um...no." I answered, laughing to myself.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I walk in slowly "hello?"I ask hearing voices
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I laughed and smiled at Justin. "Why are you studying anyway? Do they have classes here, too?" I hear someone say hello from the door. I look up and look at the door."Umm...Hold on a sec while I get that," I say to Justin. I get up and walk over and open the door. I curiously tilted my head to one side and raised an eyebrow. "Umm...Hi. Can I help you?" I say politely. I'd never meet this boy before and had never seen him around in my short period of time here.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I watched her walk over, and took a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:44 pm

I diaapear in a cloud of mist when he sees me
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I let out a gasp of surprise as the boy in front of me disappears into mist right before my eyes. "What the?!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next