Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Athena's Cabin - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

I smile and say, "I'm Annabeth. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 pm

"Liliana Brooks!" I answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 am

"Nice to meet you," I say, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

"You too!" I reply. "Oh, hey. You know Earth Hour? Next year I'm going to create a structure for building a new Eiffel Tower, without making it use as much energy." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 pm

My face lights up, "Really? Well, I have a laptop that might be able to help." I rush over to my bunk, grab a laptop with a greek D on it and types in 'Energy saving plans.' about 20 pages pulled up, "Here," I say, pushing the laptop towards you.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

I smile. "Yep! And thanks!" I say, eyeing the laptop that she just slid toward me. I glanced at the Greek D on it, and my jaw drops. "D-Daedalus' laptop?" I ask her. "A-Are you sure I can use this? After all, he gave it to you..." I say, stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:13 pm

"Yeah, it's fine," I explain, "I always like to help my half brothers and sisters when it comes to architecture." I grin, but inside me something is eating me up.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Val Adelphie Wright
I took a deep breath as I looked up at the Athena cabin. "Jeez. You didn't tell me it was this big," I say as I turn to look at Nick. "Thanks again for bringing me here. And for showing me where everything is," I add. "Don't mention it. Hey, I gotta get going down to my cabin and start unpacking and all that good stuff. Talk to you later, then?" he asked me. I turned around to look inside the door to see some of my sisters talking. I have sisters now...Weird.

"Uh...sure. I guess so. Later, Nick," I say before walking inside. I readjusted my bag so my shoulder supported it better. Not many people were in the cabin, so I couldn't really tell where the empty beds where. I nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before speaking. "Um...Hello? If there's someone in here that show me an empty bed, it'd be greatly appreciated." I noticed that many of my siblings had the apparent trademark of Athena. Blonde hair and gray eyes. I hope no one thinks I'm in the wrong cabin because I look nothing like Mom, I thought to myself.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
Since my bag was becoming more uncomfortable the longer I stood there, I decided to find myself somewhere to sleep. I took a step forward inside the cabin and readjusted my shoulder. Alrighty, where's an empty bed... After a couple of minutes of searching, I found an empty bed on the farther side of the cabin. Quickly dropping my bags onto the bed, I unpacked. Ok, I've seen the cabin. Now, I want to see more of this place, I thought. I looked around the cabin one last time before walking out into the bright sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 pm

I walked into the cabin, and laid down on the bed. It was exhausting. Alex almost killed me!
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I stride in, tired from my journey here. Realising I don't have a bed yet, I find a good spot in the corner, curl up and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Nicole walks in the Athena cabin. She wasn't new, but she wasn't well known. Strange for someone who has been here for ten years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:57 am

I wander into my new cabin. There's no-one about at the moment but hopefully someone will turn up and say hi later. I decide to get some well earned sleep. I only hope anyone who comes in will wake me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:09 pm

I wake several hours later. Feeling stiff from yesterdays exertions. Looks like there's still no one around. Oh well, it's a nice day. I think I'll go to the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Nicole sighs, sitting on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:30 pm

I wake up feeling refreshed. Looking around I see someone sitting in the bunk next to me. I greet them with a friendly hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:18 am

When I return from my walk I see 2 half bloods talking on the bunks. I stroll over and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hello," Nicole says, blushing. She wasn't very outgoing, meaning she didn't have many friends.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm

''What's wrong your blushing'' I ask, turning slightly red myself seeing as how I'm terribly shy with girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:19 am

"Yeah," I worried that I might of upset her. "I was just saying hi. I... like, didn't mean to ofend you."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:16 am

"No," Nicole says, "You didn't offend me." She says, tightning her ponytail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:19 am

"Oh good," I sigh, relived. "So, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:21 am

"About ten years," Nicole says."You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:00 am

"Nah" I answer, silently amazed that people stayed here that long. "Couple of months at the most."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

"Cool," Nicole says, "I remeber my first months here, they were hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next