Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just outside of Cabin 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questionare♣

Just outside of Cabin 4 Empty
PostSubject: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

It was just when I woke up from a short nap when I saw snow trickle down from the sky. At first, I couldn't believe it. I mean, snow? Why snow? I'm guessing it must be a BLIZZARD out of camp boundaries! The snow was beautiful. It was covering the grass in a thin layer of frost, then came the snow, almost like a thin blanket was covering the grass. I swung open the door, and stepped outside into the bitter cold. I shivered in my short sleeve shirt and shorts. This didn't usually happen! It was amazing! Indescribable! Fantastic! It was too good to be true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

OOC: Great post Laughing
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

OOC: Thanks. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 pm

I walk inside Demeter's cabin. I just got here and have a flower in my hair. I looks after some siblings.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 pm

I come outside.It is boiling hot.I grow a small vine.I hook it to the top of my cabin.I climb it.I watch people walk around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just outside of Cabin 4   Just outside of Cabin 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just outside of Cabin 4
Page 1 of 1