Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to cabin 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:18 am

Stefan walked into his new cabin humming katy perry's part of me.
He had just been recently claimed after 3 years of being in camp and he seriously hoped he will enjoy his new cabin as much as his old one, but apollo was the god of coolness or something like that right ?
He looked around and saw a few people some playing the guiter some just singing others just doing other things he was not exactly the musical type his apollo side came out when he wrote or did any sport.
As he moved into the room looking for a free bunk he heard someone call his name.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 pm

New to cabin 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGcC8bHuf0bKvkzBSUmDjJlixZ3wTznw30relus-esi9vJ5gO0
LEX || APOLLO || SMITH

"Hey, Stefan! Nice to see ya!" Lex called from the entrance of the cabin. He walked towards Stefan. He seemed to be two years older than Lex, maybe one year. "So, whatcha looking for? A free bunk, perhaps?" Lex teased. He knew that Stefan was looking for a bunk, because Lex had looked like that 4 years ago.

Lex had his guitar on his back. He had just came from his first date. Lex set his guitar on his bunk, which had doodles of his name all over it.
"The bunk above mine is open, if you're wondering." Lex said, gesturing towards the top bunk.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm

"Thanks bro." stefan said as he dumped his things on the upper bunk.

"So you play the guiter ? With the way your name is written all over it i am quite sure you play it well. He added as he picked up the guiter case and looked over it.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Lex smiled. "Ya, I'm pretty good. I've been playing since I was, what, 8?" he said. He plucked some notes, and started playing "Somebody I Used to Know". He stopped in the middle of the main chorus, and set the guitar back in the case.

"So, you do any music or something that has to do with Dad?" Lex asked. He didn't to pry, but he liked to know stuff about his half-siblings. He looked at Stefan.

((OOC: Sorry if it's kinda short. I'm feeling sick.))
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Calli entered her cabin, bored out of her mind to do something today. She considered going to the Arts & Craft shack just for a bit of painting but discarded the thought almost immediately since she wasn't a really good painter herself.

She sighed and nearly reached her bunk when she noticed two of her half brothers talking and realized that she didn't recognize one of them.

Must be the recently claimed child of Apollo

Calli wondered whether to introduce herself or not but decided she might as well do since he is now our new brother.

She went up to them. "Hi there, sorry to bother your conversation but I'm Calli Marisol your new half-sister. Just welcoming you to our awesome cabin." She said with a small smile, not quite used to smiling that much yet but she had to try.

Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Stella Venure: "Please, Tara! I can explain! I'm new and had no clue you weren't a daughter of Aphrodite. You're just so pretty and-"

Tara Truscott: "And so you automatically assume I'm an Aphrodope!" Tara snapped, looking pretty annoyed as she stormed into the Apollo Cabin. "I swear, you guys get on my very last nerves with just one comment like that! I'm not a daughter of Aphrodite! I have a mom! Just be glad I'm in a good mood today and haven't tied you up to a tree for my archery target." She walked in, Stella right behind her. Tara didn't bother to close the door to the cabin.

Still, Stella stopped at the doorway so as not to do anything wrong, just in case she wasn't allowed inside. "Is there any rules against me coming in? I really just want to apologize properly." She said, looking devastatingly sad.

"Yeah, there are rules, in fact. Nobody but children of Apollo are allowed in the Apollo cabin! Of course, I wouldn't expect you or your siblings to oblige to those rules given that you have no problem with dragging me into your cabin and turning me into your own personal life-size make-up doll!" Tara snapped.

Stella let out a gasp and her eyes widened with genuine surprise. "I'm sorry! I didn't know, honestly! I'm really too new to know that. No wonder you have something against me and my siblings. I'm sorry!" She attempted to amend.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 am

Calli turned around at the sound of voices arguing and saw one of her half-sisters angrily marching into the cabin. She could see another girl outside the doorway, looking very regretful about something.

She understood some of the things they said and cringed at the thought of being dragged into the Aphrodite cabin where they could force you to wear so much make-up and outfits...It was a nauseating thought.

Calli could see where her sibling's anger was coming from and pitied the Aphrodite girl that apparently started this whole mess for trying to make amends because Calli knew she would have acted the same way as her sister would if she ever got forced to become a life-sized barbie doll. She liked her outfits dark, thank you very much.

"Personal life-sized-doll?" Calli wondered out loud. "Very understandable for your anger." She said while nodding her head at her half-sister.

"But do you think you could give her some slack? I mean she does look like she's sorry and all" She said, not wanting any violence to happen here.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 am

Stefan was drifting in and out of sleep as lex played the guiter. "You know you did not have to stop i was just about to have a nice nap." he said smiling. "And about that question i do write and shoot arrows very well."

He then turned to calli. "hey i'm alex i..." he was cut out by shouting at the door he looked towards the door and saw two girls arguing one was already inside the cabin and the other was at the doorway, on a closer look the one in the cabin had been given a complete makeup make over. He excused himself and went over to her and said. "sorry if i'm interrupting but whats wrong here?"
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am

Tara looked at him with a grimace and raised an eyebrow. "I'm guessing you're new." She said under her breath, then added more loudly, "I was just trying to shake the Aphrodope off of my back, but unfortunately she has a tight grip." She shot an annoyed glance at Stella, who just looked plain hurt and confused.

"But I didn't do anything wrong! Is it such a bad thing to say that you're pretty? I'd take it as a compliment, being mistaken as a daughter of Aphrodite." Stella said, the hurt obvious in her voice. "I didn't even dress you up as a doll. I just saw you leaving my cabin and thought you were a new half sister. I didn't know you'd been kidnapped." She frowned and added, "I didn't know my siblings kidnapped others period."

"Well, now you know! So why don't you just walk away and pretend as though you never met me in the first place? Trying to apologize isn't helping you any." Tara snapped.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"New to the camp? No. New to the cabin? Yes." stefan said with a toothy smile. "and by the looks of it she is pretty sorry for what her half siblings did to you i mean she followed you from her cabin here just to apologize.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 pm

"You might want to walk away while you still can. I don't think she's going to accept your apology any time soon." Calli whispered discreetly at the Aphrodite girl. She could see that her sister was really mad about this and Calli felt that if she was pushed too far...well, Calli just knew she wouldn't like the result of it.

Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Stella looked indignant at the thought of walking away. She was about as stubborn as Tara, only she didn't let her temper get the best of her. "I really meant nothing by it." She insisted, turning her gaze back to Tara. "At least, nothing negative." She added quickly.

Tara sighed and looked about ready to pull her hair out. And by 'her', she meant Stella. Slowly she forced on a bittersweet smile and turned her icy stare onto Stella. Stella might as well have been paralyzed to the spot. The intimidation rolling off of Tara was definitely unnerving. "Fine. If I say that I'll accept your apology, will you go away?" She asked in a voice that made it sound like she was talking to a baby.

Stella glanced away and tried not to flinch. "No. I want to know that you really understand that I meant no harm. Accepting the apology without really intending to embrace it is pointless. I want you to truly accept it, and not just throw it away like some piece of garbage." She suddenly gained more courage over Tara's intimidation and looked up seriously, meeting her gaze head on. "Although, speaking to me like I'm a toddler might as well put you in the spot to apologize to me. So now you have an apology to accept and an apology to give." She added.

Tara's eyes widened a little and her jaw locked. Slowly, she smirked and shook her head softly. She slowly relaxed, turned around, and silently began to take the accessories out of her hair.

Stella frowned and looked confused. "Well?" She prompted.

"Well, what? From what I just saw, you're not as dumb as your other siblings; from where I stand, you've just gained a step more of my respect; and from what I have learned, you just made the situation even. I was mean to you, and you acknowledged it. You stood up for yourself, which is more than I can say for most of the Aphrodopes. I'll accept your apology whole-heartedly, but I will not apologize for something I wasn't aware of being bad at the time. Of course, my acceptance of your apology for sure is just barely that. You apologized for something you weren't aware of at the time, so I didn't and still don't see the point in your apology period."

"But you were angry with me for thinking of you as my half-sibling-"

Tara turned around and grinned at her. "Wow, you really are new. It's called 'messing with you'. Ever heard of a joke? I can tell when someone's new. I'm familiiar with most of the faces here at camp, especially the Aphrodopes. Your face is new, so it's only logical that you're new. Next time, try to be less blonde. I'm merciful when it comes to jokes, compared to the kids in the Hermes Cabin."
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Well, this was a turn of events...

Calli thought as she looked at the girl's exchange with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head with an exasperated smile at them and turned to leave before more dramas would enter her life. But before that she stopped right beside Alex and said to him, "Well as I said before, Welcome to Apollo's cabin! Hope you could catch up with all the craziness in here." Then she walked out of the cabin, passing her half-sister and the Aphrodite girl on the way and went to look for something interesting in camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to cabin 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 7   New to cabin 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to cabin 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: