Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)   Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Alright Guys This is Unique to the Apollo Cabin right now so lets carry on maybe the other cabins will post it there too! Anyways.

Right Outside The Cabin Leader's room is a little orange box marked Suggestions a little piece of paper and a pen sits next to it.

What Could Happen? Maybe We Could Get a Stage Built Other Renovations or something else cool!

Last edited by Katie on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)   Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

I walk up to the box and read the sign saying "Suggestions." I look at the paper and see that it is blank, as well. I take the pen in my hand and write down the words, "Weekly or monthly cabin meetings" in an elegant script. I walk back to the room for regular vampers.

OOC: Thanks, Katie! This is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)   Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 pm

~Hey Katie I'm gonna steal your idea. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)   Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 pm

I guess >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)   Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Sugestion Box (Apollo Cabin Only)
Page 1 of 1