Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)

Go down 
+6
Colby
Excelsior
Azn
Angel
Baby Lex
Nico
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) Empty
PostSubject: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I sit down in my new Apollo Cabin Leader chair and slap my palm on the table. "Brothers, sisters, I have a few announcements," I say staring at all of my siblings. "First, I have ordered us all new bows for the war. Whether you chose to use it or not is your decision, of course," I add.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"I dun want one. Might as well save yourself the money." I was in a bad mood. Not my usual personality.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I spin on towards Alex. "I didn't say you had to have one! But I would like to have extras. If you don't want yours, keep yours around. Someone else might need it in case theirs breaks." I remain calm, my feelings hurt. I didn't know most of these people, but I wanted to get off to a good start. "And also, the other cabin leaders said Apollo cabin would be most useful in the trees or on our border line. We will have invisible arrows. Where do you guys want to be? Trees, or lines?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Aurora walked into her cabin with sweat on her face. She had heard about the meeting during her training. She looked over at her siblings. "We'll need to practice. They'll want archers far away shooting. We need to work on stretching our limits and shooing farther and farther each day and still be able to hit our targets," she said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"'Ight. Finally, a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 pm

I look at Aurora and agree. "Five days out of seven, we'll need to be practicing our shooting. If you're going to be in the trees, sit on something high. If you're going to be on the lines, practice from far away. I'm going to be giving you more of a break than James is giving Hephaestus, so no complaining." I moved the light that was shinning on our cabin in through the window. I made it do circles on the table, then brought it to my face, letting it's warmth tickle my face.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 pm

"I'll do the line. I can pretty much shoot from far away." I look up at Hale's face. "And sorry 'bout the comment from before."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I smile. "It's okay. Thanks for offering to protect the line. That's what I'll be doing." I lean in, ready for more comments.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I limped in hands bloody and dust on my face. "Hey this Hephaestus kid said you guys needed this so I brung it here"I say looking around at the Apollo kids. I was training to hard and was about to pass out until I saw Alex and managed a smile before I fell.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Chris walked in. He nodded to his siblings and sat down. "New bows. I think that's a good call. Guys, what do you all think about us starting to really practice with guns like I am?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm

I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Guns?" I say, shocked. "I don't know . . . I'd prefer Bows and Arrows." After I speak, I see Leo fall. I remember when I was new, a few days ago, and when I had spoken with him. I run to his aid and place my hand on his back. I can't heal, so I panic. "How here's the best healer?" I say, looking at my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

"Leo!" I call out as I get up and run over to him. I take the bows and arrows out of his hands and hand them to Hale. I run back over to Leo and check his wounds. I close my eyes and mutter a healing prayer. Slowly but surely, I could feel him gain back consiousness and his wounds closing up.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Chris hurried over and watched as Alex began to heal Leo. Once he was certain Leo was going to be fine, Chris turned back to Hale. "Listen, you ever met an Ares guy named Brandon Mathias? I think he has some good ideas. With something like this-" he gestured to the scoped hunting rifle slung over his shoulder "-we could hit enemies from two miles away if we were trained. And up close a machine gun cuts down monsters faster than six archers could."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I take the bows and arrows, setting them on the table. "Take the one with your name on it," I tell them, looking at Leo. "And then spread the word to the campers who didn't show." I turn to Chris, listening. "I see your point. Guns are a good idea, but I think everyone with a gun also needs a bow, and will be in the trees." I felt like I had met in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Still keeping an eye on Leo, I look at Hale. "Yeah. I guess I'm a good healer."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Chris nodded, picking up his new bow but leaving the arrows. "Yeah, for sure. Bows as backups for our gunners. What now, Hale? Should we be getting some shooting practice in?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I smiled and said, "Thanks babe I'll manage". I sat up and coughed a bit before feeling the pain. "Guns are a great idea though we need to make a tons load or magic ammunition. No ordinary bullet can take them down." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I give Leo a hug, then return to my bunk. "I can't shoot a gun for anything. I'd end up shooting Hale or even myself."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm

I grinned when she hugged me and I chuckled when she said she couldn't use a gun. "Well I see that you guys are planing to attack from the lines and the trees, but I got to go. Us Poseidon kids have to make a hurricane protecting the camp." As I tried to stand up I aced and fell back down. I trained to hard and I couldn't feel my arms.

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:08 pm

"Shoot yourself? Hah," Chris chuckled. "No worries. That's why we also need to add firearm training to mandatory camp activities. I'm gonna bring it up at the campfire tonight."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I go back to Leo, and heal him again. By what was shown, I was by far the best healer. It barely drained me. I sit cross-legged next to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I felt better and held Alex's hand. "Adding firearm training? Well we do need to add some modern training into the camp" I exclaimed. I looked at Alex and smiled. My eyes said thanks.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Chris pumped his fist. "Yes. Other people agree! Just hope the rest of the camp thinks so too."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 pm

I placed a kiss on Alex's cheek and got up. "I need to go plan that Hurricane" I say walking out.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Chris shrugged. "Just as well. It's archery practice for me. See you later, guys." He turned around, shouldered his bow and jogged out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next