Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)

Go down 
+6
Colby
Excelsior
Azn
Angel
Baby Lex
Nico
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 pm

I watch the two go, feeling an uneasy tug in my guts. I blink a couple of times, feeling dizzy. I soon realize it's because my head's full of information. "Okay, so we have some gunners. Poseidon's working on a giant hurricane. Well, that might not be so good for us. We're strongest in light, and a storm would take that away. Unless . . ." I say, thinking hard. "Can anyone else here control light?" I say, needing to know soon.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

I shrug," I'm can do trees, I'm always sitting on the big on the big oak on the border, I also can ride horses and shot. I can also heal, but it would knock you out for awhile, so I'm not sure how'd that help". I said clamly, I rubbed Cole's head, he barked and wagged his tail. "And Cole here knows how to tansfer notes. But no Light for me".
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:31 am

I shake my head. "I can heal, and do archery. But no light bending stuff for me." I get up and walk to my bunk. "Oh, and if I may add something, the people who are working the line and such have to stay in some sort of sunlight. I dunno 'bout you guys, but I feel stronger when I'm in sunlight. Like I'm gaining energy." I look at Hale.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 am

I nod at Alex, and remain sitting. "I couldn't agree more. I'll try to bend the light in sort of a spiral. Well, an upside down spiral. the light will be larger were we have campers, and barely any light were the Hades kids will be. The only problem is, it's a pretty big job. I will need to be spending most of my time doing that. So that means more practicing with my bow. Oh, and I have a few more bows. It's the last of them." I put down all the bows I was carrying in a duffel bag. "Take the one with your name engraved in it, then grab about twenty invisible arrows."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 am

I take my bow. It was pretty nice, even though mine was better. I take the arrows and turn one over in my hands, studying it. I walk over to my bunk. "Eh. I might use the bow anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 am

"And," I remember, "Hecate is working on stronger invisible arrows. I don't know when those will be ready, though. And I spoke to the other Cabin Leaders about the guns."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 am

Cole, now a full grown 100 pound dog, walked around the room sniffing at things then found what he was looking for, the cat. He lied down and used the cat as a pillow before going to sleep, I smiled slightly, and stood up and grabbed a bow with 'Kennedy' on it, I glared at it, "It's Lexis" I said to Hale. Then grabbing some arrows I put them in my bag.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm

"Tell that to the Hephaestus kids," I say grinning. "But, really, don't. I'm sure they didn't know."
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Rowena entered the cabin and saw the other Apollo children sitting around in council. She had just gotten back from the infirmary after no one really needed her help. "I heard that I needed to be here," she said. "What's happened?" She sat down at a spot and looked at the cabin leader with inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I bite my lip, and look sadly at Rowena. "There . . . There have been attacks on the camp. Cabin Leaders, we have been told to ready our cabins. Apollo cabin will be on "border patrol" and in the trees. Get your new bow, the one with your name on it. Also, if you want a gun, those will be available too. Pick if you want to be in the trees or on the ground. Also, Poseidon Cabin will be making a hurricane, but I will be bending the light onto our campers. It will drain me, though, which isn't good. Practice your shooting 5 days out of 7." I take a breath, tired of explaining things.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:49 pm

I look at Hale. "I'll stay with you 'cause I specialize in healing."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

I clear my throat. "No guns," I announce angrily. "You won't believe how much the other cabins disapproved. I made a few of them hate me defending it. I have to agree, though. No guns. Get ready for no light, too. We aren't allowed to do anything that might interfere with Poseidon Cabin's hurricane. I'm sorry guys, but, the war has begun."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Chris returned just in time to hear this. "What? Why, man? I can understand if the other cabins don't want to use guns, but that's no reason to prevent those of us that have guns from using them. I've said how effective they are."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I take my bow and bound out of the door. Right before I leave, I tell Chris. "Did you HEAR him? The war started!"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Chris shook his head. "Yeah. Of course. Let's do this." He grabbed his submachine gun and sprinted out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I glare at Chris, then dash off after him. "NO GUNS!" I yell, catching up to him. "In the name of Apollo, put that gun down!" I tear the gun from his grip and give him the newest bow. I'm serious, you'll get me in big trouble!" I throw his gun aside and a running Pegasus tramples it. I give him a stern look. "I maybe eleven, but I'm still the cabin leader. NO GUNS!" I glare at Chris with eyes like hawks.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Rowena quickly grabbed her bow and arrows and ran after Chris and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:07 pm

OOC: Sorry Nico, the battle's done and I didn't see your post about no guns with Chris.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 pm

OOC: It's okay
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC: How about next Hale heads down to the infirmary and has a big verbal throwdown with Chris regarding the subject?
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 am

OOC: The battle's done already? I wasn't there...I had to log off...What happened?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm

~may I join Gen?

I listened intently at the meeting. Of coarse I could do well on a bow but I prefer a sword.
"Hale, do you think the arrows are enough? Weren't Apollo campers mostly assigned in the infermary?" I asked. Apollo campers were known for their great archery skills but most are assigned for the injured people. And from my point of view, archers are the first line of defence in a stratigic war.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm

I look at Gen. "It's true that the majority of us Apollo kids were in the infirmary, but Chris had a gun. From what I hear, that worked out pretty well, still, we are short numbered. First things first, if you can heal, you don't need to be in the infirmary. We lost a lot of campers who were in the woods with no one to find them. I want a couple of you to be scouts. It's true, we need defense, but we need the wounded to be treated. And, the bow is just an option. If you like knives or swords, use them."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Chris marched in, his submachine gun in hand and his bow and quiver slung over one shoulder. "Well, I suppose that could have gone worse. Good job, everyone. Now what's this I hear about a gun ban?"
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 am

Rowena fell back into the cabin, exhausted but still determined. "I'll be one of the scouts," she volunteered in response to Hale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next