Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST

Go down 
+6
Eleonora
Prince Hawk
Nico
Luccy
Inaniloquist
Boo Bunny
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

I walked out from my room, about to get everyones attention. "Listen up guys! We need to discuss something," I shouted, making my way to the middle of the Cabin. Everyone was doing their usual thing, working out pranks and laughing, or sleeping and people doodling on their faces. "GUYS!" I shouted again. Everyone snapped their vision to me. Even the ones asleep woke up, not noticing their faces covered in different colors. "We need to talk about the situation with Kronus. Now, we're no longer safe. Kronus and his army could attack any moment," I said, looking at everyone in the cabin seriously. "We need to work something together to prepare. I'm going to have everyone here split into a good amount of about five to ten different groups, differing on talent. One for building, fighting, etcetera. There of course with be a leader of the group, one who I know will be good for organization and keeping the work in order," I said, finishing it off. For once, I was completely serious in this. Everyone didn't dare even cough, the Cabin was silent. "Does everyone understand? If anyone has questions, you can ask now."

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 am

"Oh! oh!" Aeon looked up, wide eyed and unsuitably enthusiastic about the war situation, "I can help with buildin-"

"Sorry," Avery Sinclair interupted the smaller boy, "but I was just wondering where... " he glanced at the smaller unclaimed boy beside him for a second, "Where people like us fit in. You know, unclaimed or others."
He stood up and paced around for a bit, "Not that I'm unwilling to help or anything, quite the opposite. I was just wondering if any of us were capable of leadership positions or anything of the sort. After all, we're not technically children of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

I shrugged. "You could be. You never know, but it's possible. People will get together in groups based on their talents or what they're good at. I'll be the onees picking the leaders."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:27 am

--Sorry Bunny, missed this one .

I looked up from my notebook and turned my head to listen to Carmen. She looked completely serious about everything she was saying. I wondered what exactly I would end up doing for the next battle. Looking around the room, everyone was silent and listening.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 pm

That's fine. It seems a lot of people did X3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

My head snaps up, and for once, someone has my undivided attention. "I could be in the fighting group, Carmen. I'm pretty good with my sword. And I have well designed weapons. A watch-shield and a celestial bronze sunglasses sword. Plus, I like doing it." I smile and brake out my shield, letting it turn into it's full form.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 pm

"Alright then," Avery paused for a moment, thinking of where he would be most useful, "I'm a desendant of Athena's, so if there are any strategies that need to be planned, I'd be happy to help out in that area."

"And don't forget, I'm up for building!"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I look at the unclaimed boy. He liked building, so maybe he was a son of Hephaestus. But, no. He didn't look like Lia, or any of her siblings. I simply shrug it off, and give my attention to Carmen once again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

I walked in and sat down on my bunk
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Eleonora

Eleonora

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 am

I stroke my rat Mo, and i wasn't really interested about the problem. I thaught we have no chance against Chronos anyway. But I knew that i would have to do something, so i said "I could fight."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm

I look at the girl with the rat. "Cool pet!" I say excitedly. "And weird! I like it!" I could feel my natural Hermes-ness coming back, I was getting distracted.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"Am I late?" I say running in.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I've seen three users here right now who didn't meet the goal of four sentances at least per post. You have to have at least four sentances per post from now on, it's a rule.

I nodded a little in understandment. I knew everyone wasn't here right now, but most people were. "Great. We need to make sure the message gets around. Spread the word to as many Hermes campers and Unclaimed campers as well. Everyone must know. The Battles have started, and we need to get to work right away!" I said. I flashed my Hermes smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleonora

Eleonora

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

"thanks! Mo is not just a pet...Mo is my best friend." i said, looking at the boy. he looks like he was a bit younger than me. Then i gave my attention to Carmen once again. She smiled, but i saw that she disliked that so few people really focus on her words.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I tried to pay attention to Carmen, and I almost managed. "Okay, Carmen, got it. Just let me-" I look back at Mo. "So he's your best friend? I don't really have a best friend." Controlling myself I look at Carmen. By being a Hermes kid with ADHD it was nearly impossible to pay attention to anything, but I would try. After all, this was life-or-death talk. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm

I saluted "Yes SIR! errr Ma'am!" I shouted. "I shall lead the distraction group. A kid across the room shouted, "Yeah Tate 'cause you're too annoying for ANYONE to ignore." "Pppttthhtt." I stuck my tongue out.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Jeremy Willis jogged into the cabin enthusiastically. He was a smaller guy, 5'8" and skinny, but his exuberance was easily felt by the other Hermes campers.
Close behind him was his brother. At 6'6", Jerrod Willis towered over everyone else in the room, making Jeremy seem like a doll in comparison. At first glance, Jerrod was an intimidating presence, but he quietly took a seat without saying a word.
"Hey y'all," Jeremy said. "Hope we're not late. What' up?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

I groaned at J Kids. "A lot," I muttered in their direction with a deadly blank expression. I turned back at Tate and laughed. I could laugh at anything.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Jerrod frowned. He didn't say anything, but his expression clearly meant what did we do wrong?
"Come on babe, no need to be like that," Jeremy said. "I mean, it's a war, but still, it's always best to keep optimistic. Now, orders?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm

"Shut up, creep. Ask someone else," I bit my pinkie nail a little. I hated when my siblings called me names like "babe" and stuff like that. They should be treating me like family. Not like complelely nice, like a Hermes kid would.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Jeremy was not deterred. "Creep? Ooh, someone's not exactly in a sunny mood today. Loosen up-it's just a joke. And last I checked you are the cabin leader. I was under the crazy impression that cabin leaders took charge of their siblings and told them what to do in hard times. But that's just me."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I put two of my fingers into his shoulder. "Have you noticed? We're all Hermes kids," I pointed out. I flickered my eyebrows up. I tossed my hair back and walked away to other kids in the Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Jeremy shrugged. "Okay, whatever!" he called. "Don't get mad at me if I happen to be cruising around New York when the next battle hits, because I was not duly informed of my post by the cabin leader!"

Last edited by Inferno on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Are they newbies or something -___o
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

OOC: No but I am. In other cabins the leaders called the shots and the other campers followed. How does it work in the Hermes cabin anyway? Jeez, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST   Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Eleven War Meeting, ALL HERMES CAMPERS REQUIRED TO POST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: