Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)

Go down 
+6
Colby
Excelsior
Azn
Angel
Baby Lex
Nico
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:17 am

Terry Veillance sat quietly on his bunk, listening to the war preparations. The awkward lanky boy generally went unnoticed in the camp. He didn't participate much in camp activities and seemed to be far too shy to draw much attention to himself.
"There's another wave coming soon..." he muttered, his eyes glowing faintly green for a second.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 am

I heard the small voice of a boy in his bunk. I came near to him and looked at him strangely.
"Another wave? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am

"He means there's gonna be another battle," Chris said. "And it'll probably be coming soon too. So we'll have to set things up fast, before the monsters come again-this time in greater numbers I'll bet."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 pm

"that sounds nasty" I said and wrinkled my nose. Even though, I was willing to fight. I turned back to the boy in the bunk.
"I will stand for the camp, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Chris turned back to Hale. "Okay, I understand if a lot of the camp doesn't want to use guns. Preferences, whatever. But please don't tell me the gun ban means no one's allowed to use 'em."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 pm

" so the gun ban was real? I thought it applies to the outside world?" I asked and cocked my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Chris exhaled. "Rumour is that the other cabin leaders don't like guns that much. Therefore they've decided to prevent all campers from using them. Of course, I hope that's not true."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 pm

"I hope not. I think anyone who doesn't like the guns we're using are missing an important defence. Who knows how many campers we can save."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Chris clapped once. "Thank you. That's exactly what me and an Ares guy named Brandon Mathias have been trying to get at. We should try to convince the other cabins, right Hale?"
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 pm

"Oh uhhh," Terry stuttered, his eyes turning back to their regular milky white colour, "I was just... uhh... it was a hunch."
"I'm not sure if I can fight though," He shuffled around on his seat, feeling a bit tired though... restless. "It's not that I won't stand for the camp hahahaha... I just. Hahaha. I mean I can't really." Terry smiled at his siblings awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 pm

I looked at my sibling in the bunk. Was he just being random now?
"Well, we better get the facts straight and may I suggest that we ask the other cabins why they don't like the gun thing."

I walked to a random bunk and looked at each face in the group.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I facepalm, and look at every Apollo camper. "I don't think this is something to protest, honestly. What I do think deserves protest is the light thing. We got by, but we were weak. The hurricane didn't seem to falter, we should be able to bend the light to work towards everyone's advantage. It isn't just Apollo cabin now." I shake, remembering the battle, and fearing another repeat.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Chris shrugged. "As long as the camp doesn't start telling warriors what we can and cannot use to win battles, I'm cool. But I'm with you on this, Hale. Our light doesn't interfere with their hurricane."

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"I broke my tailbone! And it hurt!" I laugh. I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Rowena listened intently. She had to agree with the gun ban thing--she preferred working with bows and arrows better. Then she looked at Alex. "Will you need any healing?"

OOC: (If what she said was sarcastic, then please know that Rowena is not good and telling sarcasm apart from the real thing)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:22 am

" I'm with Chris.", i said and took out my ipod and put the music on high. I took out one of my new arrows and examined it.
Somebody moved and I made a newly made wound on my hand. That's going to hurt. I thought because a.) I don't know the right healing encantation and b.) I need my hand in battle.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 pm

I nod. "Good luck with that tailbone thing," I tell Alex, holding back a laugh. "Anyways, we've had our second battle. We are still weak. It doesn't help to fight in the dark." I shrug and look at the others. "And nice job staying alive," I compliment.
OOC: If your Apollo camper DIB (Dies in Battle) please post it in the new topic, THE ONES WE LOST in the Apollo cabin. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

"Awww, thanks." I say, smiling. "It's appreciated." I grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I laugh, and it feels good. My acute senses are settling down, and I can relax without hearing what I think is monsters. My stomach growled, and a gulped. "So, any complaints?" I say, longing to go to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm

"Yeah. When are we gonna go to dinner? I'm starving." I laugh. Sure, Hale was, like, 4 years younger than me, but we could be good friends.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I smile and lean over laughing. "How about now? Meet here tomorrow for more Apollo war meetings. And see you at dinner!" I set down my bow and check my things. Then, I run out of the cabin, practically flying, as I race to dinner. My stomach growls again, and I run faster.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:33 pm

I walked in and sat down on my bunk.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: Hey, Hale is coming back from eating now!
BIC:
I walk back with a full stomach and I see the Apollo camper sitting on his bunk. By now I knew almost everyone's name, so I could easily call him. "Hey Strachan. So, have you been pushing through the battles?" I raise an eyebrow and wait for an answer. He's so much older than me I almost laugh.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

"no actually, I just got back to camp, I didnt know there was a war." I relied
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I stare at him, baffled. "We need to get you caught up," I tell him, stunned. I could have sworn I knew him, and I knew his name. Ho weird was that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next