Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)

Go down 
+6
Colby
Excelsior
Azn
Angel
Baby Lex
Nico
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"it appears you do." I said chuckling, I stood up and grabbed my two swords, "Point me to the cabin leader, and I can put myself to use." I replied
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 pm

I look at him, and squint my eyebrows together. I point to myself and half smile, half look offended. "That would be me. Hale Drem, cabin leader," I tell him. I feel sort of sad, but I know it was an honest mistake. I was new, he shouldn't have known it was me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:02 pm

"I thought Katie Firebird was the cabin leader." I said looking confused,
"It is quite obvious that I have been gone for too long. OAll right Hale how would I best be able to put myself to use. Tell me whatr I can do and I will do it." I knew he was young and inexperienced but it wasnt my place to question him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

I smile brightly. "Thanks!" I tell him happily. "Well, right all I need is for you to be on your guard, training, and healing if you can. It's a major issue right now. Thanks again!" I'm so happy that I control the light without knowing it, spinning it like a disco ball. I was glad he was offering himself to do just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 pm

"well I can control light, my healing is minimal though, I a very good with archery and two swords." I explained my abilities to him. "Also I do beleive I have a little bit of future seeing aswell." I explained
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

I cock my head to one side. "Future seeing? Like outside of your demigod dreams? Wow. That's impressive, though I didn't think anyone here could do that. Anyway, you can't heal, and you can control light, like me!" I smile and grab my bow. "It's cool that you can use two swords, but which are you more comfortable with? Because We need more people in the trees, and you need a bow for that."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm

"I will be able to use the bow, but to be honest I would prefer to use my own bow., and My future seeing barely counts as anything," I explained honestly as I began to pace around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

I nod, and stare off into no where, thinking. "That's fine," I tell Strachan. "Use whatever you're comfortable with. As long as you feel safe fighting, that's all I care about." I look up at the ceiling, deep in thought, then look away.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well I think I should go and get in some serious training, before the next attack happens." I said as I grabbed my swords, and armor, then headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

I walk in the cabin, chomping off the end of a bacon strip. I had four and a half in my hand. I smile at Hale. "Hey. I betcha you can guess what I had for dinner, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm

I walked into the cabin looking around for Alex. "Hey have any of you seen Alex?" I say outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I walk to the door and see Leo. "Hi!" I give him a kiss on the cheek. Then I take a piecce of bacon and pop it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

I smiled and said, "Hey we need to talk. Well I'm leaving camp....but not forever it's sort of well it's a quest I'm in and I have no clue when I'll be back so that's what I needed to tell you". Trying to make eye contact, but it was too painful. I was really going to miss her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 am

I frown and give him a hug. "I'll miss you, Leo. Stay safe. For me." I almost start crying, but don't.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

I look at the two. "Hey, Leo! You're going on a quest? Lucky!" I walk to them, then realize I'm intruding. "Sorry! Well, bye Leo!" I walk back and head to the table. I'm sore from standing all day, so I sit down and relax my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 pm

I let him go, then walk to my bunk. "I'm going on a quest soon, too. To get my brother, Grayson." I twirl my hair.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I stare at her. "You get to go on a quest? Who's your brother? Is he a son of Apollo too? How old is he?" A bunch of questions swarm my mind, but I only ask a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I smile and nodded saying, "Well its not really a quest. I started this program called monster hunters and today's there first mission. Were going to new jersey and well its not to far so Ill be back before you know it". I ran out of the room waving bye to them.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

I smile at Hale. "My brother's Grayson Dashwood, he's a son of Eros, I think. He's 16." I walk up to Hale and whisper in his ear, "Do you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I smile at Alex. "Really? Of course!" I grab my bow, feeling to see if it was there. It was. I sigh, and turn to Alex again. "I'd love to!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)   Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo War Meeting (All Apollo Cabin Must Post)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4