Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
newhero

newhero

Athena's Cabin - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:09 am

"Hey guys." I said as I walked into my cabin. Sweat glistened on my dirty blonde hair line from my recent practice with my sword, lightfight. I plopped down onto my bead and slipped off my keds which were now mostly a brownish color. Looking around to see new kids I added."I'm Natalie by the way." I pulled my laptop out of my backpack and pulled up my ideas for my latest invention; no one knew about it, and I planned to keep it that way. What I was trying to make was a bow that always shot it's target, no matter how bad of a shooter you where. My gray eyes scanned my screen looking for the little details and possible flaws.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

Athena's Cabin - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 pm

I shrugged after a moment (very long, might I add) of staring into space. A sudden jolt went through me, and I shook my head like a dog. "Oh. Oh, sorry, I have these space-out things sometimes." I gestured with my hands for extra effect. "Yeah, sure, I can help. The Stoll brothers are, well, I don't know, and they were supposed to meet me outside, but, well. Sorry! Yes. I can help." And with that, I clamped my hand over my mouth and picked up some trap material and started decorating, insuring that I wouldn't talk again.
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com

Athena's Cabin
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25