Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Athena's Cabin - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

"I've always gotten straight A's, even in my woodshop class. I built a closet that rolls around for the classroom. I have met my mother before. Is there anything else you want to know? That shringe is for inserting water or dangerous chemicals." I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Man, this guy is good. How did he know? Most kids freak out and run away from me if they see that. I shrug a bit and cross my arms. I guess he really is a son of Athena. "But I have 2 more questions for you. One, Why do you always look like you're wearing lipstick? Seriously, even I don't wear makeup! And Two, As far as I know I'm the only camper that wears glasses. Are you sure you just think they make your eyesight better even though you don't need it?" I ask him, sitting down on a little desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

"1 Is that really any of your business and 2 I watch the the nature channel a little too close. Oh and I hate being interigated. Anything else?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I shake my head. But, still he did sort of look like a girl... I point to an empty bunk, right next to the new Library I put in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"Thank-you, Lilianna. I guess I'll see you later." I say walking over to my bunk and unpack my clothes and my other things. I took the thin box I had been holding that could fit a three foot sword and a one foot dagger. I put the box under the bunk. I sit down on my bunk and start working on a blueprint.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 pm

I sigh and sit down and observe Prestyn. I observe his drawings, his handwriting, his reactions, everything. He's a lefty, really unique for a boy his age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm

I notice that Liliana was watching me, but I pretended not to notice. Maybe I would go to the Archery Range.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 pm

I look away, seeing that he noticed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I decided to put my blueprints away. I took my sword and dagger out. Then I grab my shield. I was checking my things to see if I forgot anything.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:02 pm

I sighed and laid down on my bed, crossing my legs and reaching through my bag to find a thick book.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

%ooc: are you talking to me? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I leave the Athena Cabin. I walk to the Archery Range. I loved this place. It always was the place where I could sit down and think.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

I walk in and slump on my bed thinking how much it sucked to be away from the gang
Back to top Go down
hpeaatheaiscool

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

Walks in

thinks oh god i hope the other athena kids are nice

Hi im new my name is Jack i say
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi jack I say smiling my big smile
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

OOC: Er... Not to be picky or anything, but roleplaying like this:
Hadeskid wrote:
*Walks in*
*Smiles and waves*
Hi how are you?

Isn't very entertaining. We prefer:

Athenagirl wrote:
I walk in and notice everybody around me. I smile a bit and wave. "Hi, how are you?" I ask a random girl."

BIC:

A few new kids arrive in the cabin. About 2 or 3. Well, every day I lose my voice just greeting new campers and showing them around. So many people, so little time. Well, I wanted to stay up and say just a simple hi, but I couldn't manage to get my forehead up off my keyboard. But I did manage to crane my head toward the kid and smile a bit. I slowly closed my eyes, ignoring the people staring. "Hey, could you close the door a bit? Oh, and hi. Welcome to the Athena cabin..." My voice trailed off as I fell into a light slumber. My hair was a bit ratty, and my eyes were definitely strained and worn out from staring at a computer screen for too long. My fingers ached, as well as my bum. I had been typing out words and sitting on a hard chair for hours, typing up a 25 page long essay about the history of the English Language. Simply, it came from Latin words which people took years to come up with nonsense words.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 pm

~Psh. Nobody reads the rules anymore. And that's what usually pisses Moo and I off. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:26 pm

~Agreed. We should ban people from posting unless they read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

OCC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO follow the rules peeps i hate to see people banned or myself for that matter

BIC:" That's Lillian our Head "I say looking at the boy with amusement in my eyes and a faint smile on my face
Back to top Go down
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm

OOC - please excuse my roleplaying, as it might not be as good yet, haha [: -

BIC - I slid into the Athena cabin and let my sword, SoulSlicer, and my bag hit the comfy support of my bunk. I noticed Lillian was dead on the spot, her eyes already closed and her barely being able to stay awake. I had to laugh. Kinda sucks to be Athena's kid, having to be all perfect and smart. Our essays just HAD to be 100% accurate. "Anything exciting happened since the few hours I was gone?" I asked, not bothering to figure out myself. I jumped onto my bunk and lied down. I've been training for years, and a few hours of sword-fighting didn't kill me like it used to, but I did ache a little from the bruises I got, and was soar from staying on my feet for so long. I kicked my shoes off, letting them fall at the edge of my bed, and waited for a response. I noticed some new kids arrived, and I didn't bother to greet them. Too lazy, too ignorant, I guess. If THEY were also Athena's kids, it made them my step/half siblings, which made me related to them. And I can't have that. I always get that feeling like Athena didn't care about my dad too much, to just run away and fall in love with another. My dad's a good guy. I just... found out a bit early that I was a demigod, and had to leave him. But some kids were exceptions. Some kids I can stand being with them. Like Lillian, I guess.
Back to top Go down
tinkydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:14 pm

I walked into my new cabin. it was so cool.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I walked in the Athena cabin, looking for something to do. The Stoll brothers were gods knows where, and no one could find them. I walked in just in time to hear the word "prank." That's all I needed to hear. "Hey, guys. You want to prank? I want in."
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 pm

I hear some girl walk into our cabin just as we were getting ready for Halloween. There were pumpkins everywhere and decorations with battle weapons and fake blood on them. "Oh, sorry! But we're putting up decorations. We certainly could use some help with traps if you want! We're setting up stink bombs to keep away eggers and TPers. " I explain, ignoring the people muttering and complaining about another job to do.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Of course, the day before Halloween is always a good day to find out your half god. I wonder if demigods have time to trick or treat. The Athena cabin was well decorated, and there was a girl adding more decorations. I sat down on a bunk lying against the wall that was clearly unused. I leaned against the wall and said to the girl putting up decorations, "Hello! I'm Julia."
Back to top Go down
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

ooc: Being after Halloween, i'd assume that we'd RP after Halloween, taking decorations down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next