Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Athena's Cabin - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: Well, I guess cause you were made from thought and no mhm mhm. So, IDK.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: Shut it :P there are 2 other reasons too 1) I forgot the rule and 2) my characters supposed to be shy around girls :P
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 pm

OOC: What rule? The "No Re-- Mentally Handicapped Children Rule"?
Back to top Go down
Robinwing

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

(OOC: Well, now that the meet-n-greet is over with, I'll leave you two to argue the morality of that. I just brought Amelia in so that she knew some of her half-siblings, and now she does.)

Amelia glanced over out a window, then reached into her bag and produced a watch, a wristwatch, she jut didn't wear it.
"I think I'm going to go train, I'm still a bit lacking in spear skills." She muttered to herself, putting her book back in her bag, hitching said bag on her shoulder and walking into the daylight briskly.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:19 pm

I walk in a girl walks out behind me I notice a brawl is going on when enter. " Hi guys just came in to pick up battle plans see you guys" they hardly notice me last time i go in there before dinner i think on my way out

Me-lia Nyx Child
Candy Athena Child
Lily Ares Child

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm

how do i join this cabin?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm

First go make a character in the Rules and Joining then wait for it to be approved by a person with a blue name.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 pm

~Yup. But the staff (Pink and Blue names) don't have to be checked. It's sort of confusing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I walked in and slumped down onto the bed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 pm

I walk in and go sit on my bed I see a girl outside of the cabin i hope she comes in she does i look at her face then I gasp" Carly" I yell I jump up and down screaming her name

I look at the girl how does she know me then it dawns on me "Candy" i yell I have found my sister

We stop jumping than i say let me show you around

I say okay and we walk out of the cabin

Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm

(Chess)

really bored. Incredibly bored. I slump on my bed, trying with limited sucess to read a scroll on ancient Japanese battle tactics. My mind was wandering through so many different things...I needed a distraction bad.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Seeing a girl Michael recognized as his sister, Michael brushed away tears in his eyes and sat up. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I run in" have you seen Carly Love she is needed with Charion"

OCC: I'm a not candy or carly

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I shook my head, No, and I sighed, losing my thought I just got my grip on. I slapped my forehead, and I laid down on my desk, crumpling up my papers and tossing them into the garbage bin. "No, I haven't seen her. Now if you excuse me, I need a coffee break in the Lounge." I mutter, abruptly getting up and walking away.

Gosh, I was just in the middle of a great plan for updating the Athena cabin!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 pm

well do you think you could look
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:19 pm

(Chess)

I looked up as someone spoke to me. "Hey. Its Michael, right?" I asked. Just then, somebody else came running in. "Nope haven't seen her. Sorry." I said, smiling at the girl before looking back to my half-brother.

((ooc: I am assuming Michael was speaking to Chess. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm

~I actually kinda just killed Michael. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I slyly walk into my cabin, and slam my room door shut as I burst out in tears. I pick up my Cell Phone and I dial Angelicas number. "A-Angelica?" I mutter between tears. "Come over to my cabin, now please."
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

sorry to brother had to get rid of other charries too much work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 pm

I walk into the cabin. I was looking for Liliana. I had no idea what she looked like. I went up to a girl about one year older that me. I say, "Hello. I'm looking for the cabin leader. Her name was Liliana Brooks. Do you know her? Can you take her to me?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

I overhear a conversation about me, so I opened my door and looked around. Hey, I'll be the one who teaches you never to share secrets or say something you didn't want me to hear, because I have a super thin door and great hearing. It's like 1st grade all over again. "Somebody wanted me?" I asked, looking around a bit. Some new kids, but nobody who looked like they needed me.

Eh, probably nothing atypical, just something like help with math homework or directions across the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yes that was me. I just got claimed. So, I was wondering where my bunk was. By the way my name is Prestyn Home." I say walking up to Lilianna.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

I studied him for a bit. He could be a faker. Most Athena kids have blonde hair and grey eyes, but he could be real. Maybe just a bit diverse, like me. I had green eyes instead of grey. He's slender, like us. In need of a haircut... I pause for a moment and crossed my arms. Maybe just a bit of teasing will loosen him up. I laugh a bit inwardly. "You don't look like one. I suppose you'll have to get a blood test to see. If you come up with O Positive, you're a half blood of Athena, but O Negative is a definite half blood of some other God." I explain, Walking over to a desk and pulling out a syringe and a needle. Of course, this wasn't real. We only used that for inserting water or some other hazardous chemical into another. Nothing real. Oh, and the needle cam from some kid who forgot his sowing needle here.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

"Hmph." Michael just grunted in aggreement with Liliana. After the death of his Queen he was no more than a depressed lump.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

I look over my shoulder, hearing a depressed sigh. Michael was the kind of person who was always running around and doing something...Intresting, but now he's sort of depressed and doing nothing. It's quite sad, honestly. If depression medication didn't involve any of those nasty side effects, I'm sure Chiron would accept it if perscribed by a doctor. I stare at him for a bit, then I hold the needle between my fingers, as if giving somebody a real shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next