Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming with Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Andromeda

Andromeda

Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Alaina looked up at him, he seemed like a giant compared to her even though she was fairly tall for a girl her age.

"I.... I know you wouldn't," she said, "But it doesn't mean I can't be afraid." Her eyes began looking at both of his, darting back and forth between one and the other as if she were searching for something.

"But, I'll hurt you. And that I know for sure," she continued and then stopped, not wanting to divulge all of who she was, the ugliness of her soul that was masked by her mortal beauty.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Dimitri looked down towards her him being so tall meant he must look huge to anyone else.
With her comment about her being afraid Dimitri said.

"You don't have ot be afraid not when I'm around."

Dimitri listend intently to what she said and he bent donw towards her face to look into her eyes properly and he said.

"But....B..Why?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm

She turned away, her going to the side and her eyes darting to look down by her shoulder.
Alaina couldn't face him now, she was a coward in this aspect.

"Because it's what I do, it's who I am and I can't- won't change. Not for anyone, not for you," she stated solidly as she dared look back at him.

She suddenly felt cold and realized that night time had fallen and the temperture had dropped dramatically. And the conversation, well she wanted it to end and pretend like it never happened. Just go back to being her old flirty self, taking men's hearts as she pulled them in and broke them down completely destroying them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Dimitri noticed that night had fallen also but he knew that she was uncomfortable and he said.

"Well you go I'll be in the cabin later."

Dimitri nodded andmotioned towards the cabins. Dimitri wasn't sure what had happened today but he wasn't sure it was good.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Alaina nodded. She couldn't believe she'd told him all of that. She wasn't sure if she was ready to open herself up any more to him, but a part of her was screaming out to let him in.

Her right hand slowly went up to cup his cheek, her fingers caressing them slightly.

"Do you promise?" she asked looking up at the tall Russian that was making her knees weak with every second word he said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 am

Dimitri looked at her. He wanted to promise he would but he wasn't sure he could keep that promise.

"No promises."

Dimitri said the two words with some small hint of pain as he revealed he didn't know if he'd return to the cabin tonight.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Alaina's lips quivered slightly as her hand dropped to her side. She took in a breath and smiled with her lips pulled tight as she nodded.

Turning around without another word, she started to walk back to camp. There had been colder nights than this, but at this moment she felt naked and exposed to the bitter cold of love and all it's pain. She didn't know how Dimitri did this to her, she'd only known him but a few days.

'Don't ever trust men,' she told herself. 'That's you're last time letting him, or anyone else in Alaina. No more. Never again.'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Dimitri breathed a heavy sigh as he had Vjyuga walked the other way. Dimitri wasn't exactly sure if he was going to go back to Ares cabin later tonight. He walked towards the woods and the exit to camp alone with only his dog and his thoughts for company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Trouble
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3