Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?

Go down 
+6
cher
moon
a. hams
Diamond
sapphire
panoramic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 am

I want to do a plot where a bunch of teenage punks go around the city and cause havoc cuz yolo.
THEN they get caught by the police and have to be detained till someone bails them out.
Now I guess what we need is some punks, maybe up 4-6 different people, including my dude Jacabo.
We need some crazy outlandish people, and a rich person that can actually bail them out lol.
I guess what they can do is do stupid things that you would see in Jackass, public stunts to spook the people and all.
We'll just have to plan it all out! Who's with me? :D

UPDATE: I've made a lisssttt :D
Girls: 5 in slot (FULL)
Lexie Summers - Diamond
Carter Alexis Lumos- Wickedlovely01
Madeline Elise Harvard or Lucille Emille Evans - Cher
Kire Dempsey - Nica
Shay Caulfield - Faith Lehane

Boys: 3 in slot, 2 left
Jacabo McIntyre - Panoramic
Charles Ryder Anderson - ML
Hunter Ross West - Moon

Potential bailers:
Aphrodite LaMarco
Brianna Whyte

WE SHALL GO AHEAD AND PLOT ON AFTERWARDDSSSS!

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

RAZIEL SWIFT IS IN.

And she's rich so she could get her folks to bail them out lol

Changed my mind. I have way too many topics to reply to and not much muse. Sorry guys :|

Last edited by Sapphire on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Diamond

Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 am

Sign me up! :D I'll use Lexie Summers, daughter of Eris. So yeah, she's more than happy to cause some havoc >:) I like this plot.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Sounds like fun, I might as well join!

I'll use Alice Quinn Bates, daughter of Hermes. She'll be good with this plot!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

STEPHIE JONES VOLUNTEERS as tribute

She is into this stuff yes yay
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

I volunteer Madeline or Lucille IT DEPENDS I'LL CHOOSE WHEN THE TIME COMES (bc Kenneth's A KITTEN)

Madeline would try to bribe her way out by giving out a super expensive watch or something whereas Lucille would try and pick a lock or something
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:15 am

Can I volunteer Charles Ryder Anderson son of Menotius?
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 am

Can I volunteer my daughter of Hephaestus Kire Dempsey (she was in prison before)
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

whoa, this is really... really surprising. xD I never thought I'd get this much stuff for a quest.
Alright, I think we can bump it up to 10 if ya'll like, because I want to balance the genders a bit. There is nothing wrong with having too much girls, but some guys can be nice as well.
Aww Saph, it's okay :c Just take your time to get that inspiration back, alright?
Alright, I'll be making a list. When we get enough people, then we'll get plotting!
EDIT; I wont be accepting anymore girls!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Damn you Pano. Would have put Shay forward sob.
Ah well. Interesting plot :D

although Aph could bail them all out if you guys want idk
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

LOLOLOLOL HEY IMMA GIVE YOU A SLOT ANYWAY. I think it's best if you take a shot at roleplaying that character yo ;D Not like people have that much males anyway heheh
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 am

I could switch Stephie out with Hunter if you guys want :3
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 am

Sounds good to me! If you guys want?
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Brianna could bail them all out. Since she owes Jacabo and all
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Can we change my character from Alice to Carter? I feel she'd be better for this quest.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 am

/dances around happily
/waves to people
That is all
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 am

Umm Pano you spelled Kire's name wrong it has an e at the end not an a just saying
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

^ I changed it for you ^-^
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Whoopsie daisy, sorry Nica

Hey so I updated the list. Haha, sorry for not paying attention and all of that.
I think we're good to go so far. And a few males won't hurt to be added, but I think we can manage c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?   Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to go out for a day of trouble and get in trouble by the cops?
Page 1 of 1