Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Double Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 am

I was walking along when I saw a huge hill. "Stella, check this out," I called. We needed a place to crash for the night, and the hill didn't look bad. "Come on, Stella!"

"Alright, Moonlight Girl! I'm coming," I called. I saw the hill too. "What is that?" I asked. "Let's find out!" We walked on top of the hill and sat down next to the pinem tree on top. Was that a DRAGON guarding it?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 pm

I was walking from my cabin, after a sleepless night. My arm in it's sling and cast after I had broken it in battle. As i was heading down to the beach, I saw to ladies walking into camp. "Hey!" I said, waving my good arm. "You laides new here?" I asked. "Were ya from?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"We've got no idea. We've been living on the streets for as long as we can remember. Where exactly are we, anyway?" I asked.
"Yeah. We like to know where we are, sicne we've been traveling together now for... How many years? Well, we've been best friends for as long as we can remember, too," I said. "And if there's a sign, we can read, yes, very well, but we wouldn't have noticed, because we've been too tired," I said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I wasn't supprised to hear that they had been living on the streets. "No, there's no sign. This place is suppost to...be secrative to the outside world." I said. "You guy's know what I mean?" I asked. I didn't want to go off and give away information to the enemy...or to a mortal at any rate. "Do you know why you were on the streets? Did you, like, run away or something?" I asked, wanting to make sure that I wasn't talking to a mortal or anything.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Luna
"Well, we know one thing: Our families didn't care about us at all. We've been on the streets for a long time. We've been attacked a few times too, by... monsters, I guess I'd call them, but hey, no adults can control us. We're not gonna complain. We've traveled all over the United States," I sighed. "Yeah," piped up Stella. "It's AMAZING! We've traveled to Colorado, we've been to Los Angeles, we even stayed in Hollywood for a while. Now the last two, THOSE were fun. We explored seaside towns and forest trails. We know all about the States. We've ttraveled them all the way through," Stella exclaimed. "But we only lost the last attacker back in Manhattan, when we were on our way to find somewhere to stay the night - even alley girls know not to sleep in a New York alley," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Yea, these were deffinetaly half bloods I was talking to. "Well, you've come to the right place, then." I told the girls. "I'm Jessie, by the way if you were wondering."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Luna
"What do you mean?" I asked. "Why are we at the right place?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm

"Trust me, this is were your suppost to be. Do you happen to...to be missing one of your parents? Like your mother or father?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 am

Luna
"We never remember having a mother. Just a dad who yelled a lot..." said Stella.
"Yeah, he did yell a lot..." I said. "He scared us."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm

I gave a nod. "You ladies had better go see chiron then. He's the activities directer here, he'd want to see you." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Stella
"Alright," I said. "Where would this Chiron guy be?" I asked enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:05 pm

[color:8d74=white.]I pointed my good arm behind me. "The Big House. Don't bother knocking, just walk right in. Ask the first person you see for Chiron." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 am

Luna
"Thanks," I said. "Let's go, Sunshine Girll," I said to Stella. We walked over to the rather large farm house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble
Page 1 of 1