Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Axir

I staggered in to a clearing jeans ripped and blood dripping out of my wounds. Tossing my sword aside I crouched on the ground. I ate some ambrosia and drank a bit of nectar. I knew it could burn up demigods so I did not have much. Pushing the remainder back in to my bag I got up. I picked up my sword just as near by bushes where pushed aside. I swung to a ready stance as I have done once so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe stepped out into a clearing, only to face an armed and ready demigod. Quickly, she dragged her friend Rachel, who was behind her, into a door and reappeared behind the demigod, behind a tree. Her sword was out, and so was Rachel's dagger.
Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel did not expect to be roughly dragged through a door, and nor did she expect the armed demigod. Lithely, she jumped into a tree branch with here feline companion, Amira. Scanning the area and demigod, she noticed a few blood drops on the forest floor. The camper had been recently hurt.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Axir

I snapped my fingers and turned on the spot as 5 fully armed skeletons rose beside me and imeaditately formed ranks. Tapping my shoulder, my jacket morphed in to armor and shield. "what do you want?" I growled i knew the camp was protected. I also knew I couldn't be too suspicious with what monsters could be let in to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Blythe was ticked. She came for a bit of peace with one of her best friends, and she ended up with a Hades kid who was on the edge. She came out of the shadows and growled right back. "Look, buddy. I just came here for a bit of quiet, and you happened to come along, armed. So excuse me for being careful."
Rachel~||~Alice~||~Jennings
Rachel admired her friend's ability to change tactics so quickly and easily. Though they were up against a Hades child, Rachel's identity would be hid for a prolonged moment. She would only attack if Blythe was attacked. Only when they made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Axir

I lowered my sword but kept my guard up. "You try facing a Hunter. They are so predicable." I muttered. "I only just got away." I scanned the trees knowing that we were being watched.

OCC: Monster ideas?
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Blythe growled. This guy seriously pissed her off for some reason. About to reply with a snide remark, she stopped. There was an unnatural silence. No chirping of birds, or buzzing of insects. Silence. Then a scream.
Rachel~||~Anne~||~Jennings
Rachel couldn't help herself. Your sort of had to scream when you were being pinned down by a giants, frothing ant. It had amazingly climbed up her tree, seeing her bright, bejeweled dagger, and attempted to disarm her. She hoped the scream would translate into a cry of help.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Axir

I glanced up at the scream. I watched bushes and trees. Ants the size of cars crashed out of them. Plunging my sword into the ground I shouted in Greek. "ΠΡΟΚΥΠΤΟΥΝ από τον Άδη. στα όπλα." Skeletons rose from the ground and charged them. I ran at a rock focusing on my attention behind the ants. The darkness loomed around me. Voices echoed in my ears. My face felt like it was pealing off. As I popped out behind the ants My sword sang its song the ants death as I swung it at a simple pace around my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Blythe's sword, Omegaflux, was at hand in a flash. Literally. Blythe had chucked a firecracker in the midst f the ants, hoarding them to two sides of the clearing. She took the left side, the one closest to Rachel. "Rach!" she yelled.
Rachel had her own battle going on right then. She was wrestling bare-handed with a giant ant, trying to get her dagger. She pushed the ant out of the tree with a grunt, and superfluously shouted, "I'm okay!" She retrieved her dagger from the dead ant and fought alongside Blythe.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Axir

As the last of the ants fell in to dust, my skeletons turned and face the two girls. I waved them down. "Myrmekes." I said kicking one of the bodies over. I looked at the girls. "Who exactly are you." I asked
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Blythe blew the hair out of her face and cleaned her sword on the grass, taking her time. "Blythe. Janus."
she said curtly. Her peace was broken. She closed her eyes and sat on a stump. If her thoughts weren't organized, she would explode. Literally. She put her face in her hands and concentrated.
Rachel grabbed Amira and glanced at her friend. "Rachel, daughter of Hermes." said she. Blythe mumbled something. "You're Axir, son of Hades. Don't ask how I know." Rachel looked at the figure on the stump with worry.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Axir

I nodded. Glancing around I stepped under a tree. Scrambling up it I slipped onto a branch looking over to the sun set. I tapped my ring lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Blythe looked up at the silhouetted figure on the tree branch. Her headache was lessened, and her thoughts were collected. "Sorry, Axir," she called. She sighed and turned her sword back into a key.

Rachel raised an eyebrow. Blythe? Blythe Ignoramus Septavian was apologizing? Wow. Rachel glanced at Axir, then at Blythe. Something was up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Axir

I glanced at the duaghter of Janus. "Just out of curiosity. How? and why are you apolgizing? as far as im aware you were just protecting each other." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe   Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble. Ft. Blythe
Page 1 of 1