Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trouble. [Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm

I walked though a few trees before I arrived at the lake. I had just fought with Kadeyn, and I was still mad. I swore, I could kill some one. Even though It was a cold day, I figured I would take a chance and go for a swim. Swimming was supposed to be relaxing, right? Screw that. I was a free spirit. Nothing could stop me.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Trouble. [Brenny] Kingsly

I emerged from the surface of the water and flipped my hair out of my face. Treading water, I looked around my surroundings. I was fairly close to shore now. There was a girl standing at the edge of the water, but I was anti-social, so I just pretended I didn't see her. I floated on my back and stared up at the blue, cloudless, sky.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Trouble. [Brenny] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpac4M4xTdGfPHtj5KQ0DjX61J-xaiEbvKjSi_5Ue7amAssBvnog
Kraiten Emily Summers Athena

Turning my attention to the water, I noticed a shape swimming. From the looks of it, It was a boy. A cute one from what I could see. And Oh boy, was messing with guys fun. I had planned to go swimming earlier in the day, so all I had to do was take off my outer layers. Once I was ready, I swam out to the boy, and suprised him by simply saying, "Boo."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I wasn't too startled to hear her voice. I had heard her swimming only a few moments before. I took my eyes off of another guy who was swimming and moved them onto her.

"Hello," I greeted. I wasn't social at all, so I don't usually say 'hey' and stuff like that. I hoped I didn't freak her out. That would be just one more person.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Trouble. [Brenny] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpac4M4xTdGfPHtj5KQ0DjX61J-xaiEbvKjSi_5Ue7amAssBvnog
Ah, so He spoke. I looked him up and down, well, what I could see of him anyways. He was pretty good looking. And he seemed antisocial. I could work with that.

"So, Mystery man, who are you?" I went under water, and brushed the hair out of my eyes. I needed to look my best, always!

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Trouble. [Brenny] Kingsly+

I watched her bob underwater real fast, then I waited for her to rise before responding. It seemed kind of silly to talk to someone who is underwater.

"I'm Kyle," I responded, quietly. I was still treading water, and I found this conversation more awkward than most, just treading there.

Last edited by Brennan on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:48 pm

I smiled and stuck out my hand, saying, "I'm Kraiten." My legs were getting tired. I hated just treading water. Maybe he would come swimming with me. Otherwise I would be all lonely. I actually didn't mind being lonely though, as long as my idiot brother wasn't around.
Now, normally I'm not one to ge awkward, but this sure was awkward. We needed to get this party going!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 pm

I looked down at her hand, and extended my own, barely grasping and shaking it. "Nice to meet you," I told her, since it was kind. I didn't know what to say before, but I knew now. "Can we swim back to land now?" I asked. I hadn't even waited for an answer, before I headed towards the land. I climbed out of the water, and dried myself off.

Last edited by Brennan on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 am

Spoiler:

Waching his swim back to shore, I told myself 'whatever.' He was and odd boy. As I got onto the sand, I felt the sun beating down on my back. It felt really good, but i was cold. I quickly threw my clothes back on, and turned around to see something I did not want to see at all. Kadeyn, my brother.
"What do you want, Idiot?"

Spoiler:
Kadeyn Anthony Summers Athena

I walked up to the Lake, and sure enough, there was Kraiten. Looked like she had been swimming with some guy. Some cute guy that is. I walked up behind her and was about to say somethign when she turned around and rudely asked what I was doing. Calmly, I replied, "I just came to apolagize. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier.." And while she thought about that, I thought about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 am

I watched from a distance as they had what looked like a sibling war. I didn't think I should get in the middle of it, so I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on, then ran my towel through my dark brown hair again.

Last edited by Brennan on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:33 am

Spoiler:

"Oh..well, It's fine," I told him. I was still a little mad at him though. Even though I didn't want to say goodbye to my new friend, he was a little too quiet for my taste. "Well, I think I'm going back to the cabin. Cya Deyn. Bye Kyle! I Smiled and waved, then made my way back to my cabin.

Spoiler:

Watching Kraiten walk away, I kind of got the vibe she was still mad at me. Even though it was her fault she knocked all of my things off my desk. Anyways, so that guys name was Kyle. Interesting. I walked over to where he was and said, "Hey, Kyle? My Name is Kadeyn. I'm Kraiten's Brother. Twin..Brother." Yup, that was it, With only those words, he would probably never speak to me again. Most people who knew I was related to Kraiten either never spoke to us again, or were amazed we were actually related. I got used to it after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:41 am

I studied him silently for a minute. I looked him up and down then nodded. "Yeah," I said, shifting from foot to foot. "I can see the resemblance," I said. Even if they were fraternal twins I could tell they were twins. It wasn't too hard to spot out.

Last edited by Brennan on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 am

Trouble. [Brenny] Lurv-at-first-sight-george-sampson-2923816-500-666

Well, this was awkward. I was awkward meself, so I could make this work. "So," I said, scratching behind my neck. "Who is your god parent? Mine's Athena." And yea I'm pretty sure that was a stupid thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:06 am

"Demeter," I responded, bluntly. Okay. We were over this part of the conversation. Now we just needed an actual thing to talk about. Woo...
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 am

We needed this conversation to go somewhere, fast. "So, Uhm, What's up? How do you like camp?" That was a normal thing to ask, right? He seemed like a guy of few words. He needed to change that!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:20 am

I sighed. This conversation really wasn't going anywhere. "It's cool," I responded quietly. "You know...once you get past the fact that there is a killer rock wall and man eating monsters everywhere," I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 am

[center]Trouble. [Brenny] Lurv-at-first-sight-george-sampson-2923816-500-666

"Cool. So how long ago did you come to camp? I've only been here for a year." Hopefully this would get out conversation moving.

[/center
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"Uhh," I said, thinking about it some. I tapped my finger on my lip. "I think it was two or three years. Probably two. I lose count," I told him. I know it seemed silly, but I really did lose count. I often had to remind myself by looking at my beaded necklace.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

"Wow.." It amazed me how long some campers have been here. I felt so knew, almost like a small kid. But of course, I made up for it in brains. Of course, I guess I could have just looked at his necklace. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Well, it isn't that long. I know a few people that have been here over five years," I told him, quietly. It surprised me. I wondered why he thought only two years was a long time. I mean, it felt like a long time, but it didn't sound like it too much.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh, Yeah. . ." I suddenly felt the urge to work on something. I felt the pull of my sword in my pocket, just wanting my to use it. I didn't see a weapon on the boy, but Maybe he was just hidin i t well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble. [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble. [Brenny]   Trouble. [Brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble. [Brenny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: