Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming with Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andromeda

Andromeda

Swimming with Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:08 pm

The walk to the lake was refreshing and gave her enough time to rid her mind of Dimitri, the tall Russian that was slowly captivating her. Reaching a tall rock that overlooked the lake, she stepped on top of it. There was no one around on that part and she was glad for the privacy.

All she wanted was to relax in the water. She'd always thought water had healing powers, and though she wasn't hurt badly, her body ached from the challenge with Dimitri.

Looking around once more to make sure no one was around, she lifted her thin shirt over head. Her hair cascaded down her back, covering it to her waist line. Then she slipped her pants off and folded her clothes neatly on the rock.

Before jumping off into the lake, she took her chain and wrapped it around her waist. Then with only her underwear and chain, she jumped into the cool lake.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Dimitri needed to get rid of Eillen from his thoughts as he walked down towards the cabins he heard Vjyuga walking off turning around he followed the dog sure it would lead him somewhere he was either needed or just Vjyuga wanted to go. Either way Dimitri was happy to follow his dog blindly.

He reached the lake and Vjyuga stopped by a tall rock and was sniffing around. Dimitri looked up and noticed some clothes upon closer inpection he knew who ti was Eileen could he ever escape her? Dimitri sat on the rock and noticed Eileen swimming and he shouted.

"Well hello there princess!"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Eileen turned towards the voice and knew all too well who's it was. Putting her hands in front of her chest and crossing her legs- not that it really mattered- she floated closer towards him.

"Well... Couldn't get enough of me could you?" she gave him her prize winning smile as she made sure to keep her body beneath the water.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Dimitri smiled and looked down towards her. He pointed to his dog with his stump.

"Actually niet it wasn't me it was Vjyuga who lead me here. So I think someone likes you."
Dimitri sat on the edge of the rock and looked towards her noticing her arm covering her chest.

"Going for a bit of a swim in your underwear? Need to forget about me?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"Vjyuga, riiiight. Of course," she nodded in feign disbelief. Going under again, she looked up at him through the water before coming back up for air.

Her body was starting to aclimate to the water and it didn't feel as cool as it used to. But it still felt very good and her muscles were beginning to relax.

"Join me?" she asked before she could stop herself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Dimitri nodded trying to contain his excitement mixed with disbelief. Dimitri smiled a smile that may of just been a bit too big and said

"Sure."

Dimitri put his finger up for the signal for one minute and he told Vjyuga to watch for trouble and he returned not a moment later wearing his underwear and he climbed into the water. The underwear were clean luckily but without any clothes on his body had really come into it own showing his strenght but his greatest weakness was also more revealed the scaring and tissue looked at though the hand had been torn off rather than cut off.

Dimitri swan closer to Eileen as best he could and said in as much as a seductive voice as he could pull off.

"Does this count as next time?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Dimitri made her laugh and for a moment her arms moved and she put her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing so much.

"If you can beat me," she said wading in the water to stay afloat. She bit her lip knowing that she was exposed to him. And for all she knew, she'd just presented him with another challenge. But perhaps, he wouldn't take it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Dimitri smiled he usually would of taken that as a challenge but something about it made it seem more like a joke then a challenge so Dimitri decided to just talk with Eileen for awhile. His first thoughts when she moved her arms were to look but he kepts he head up deciding it was always nicer to look someone in the face.

Dimitri hadn't covered anything of his up not like you could see anything through his underwear. Dimitri floated alittle closer to Eileen knowing to turn back he have to turn all the around and if he didn't it's not like it mattered much anyway.

"Well I don't have to beat you do I?"

Dimitri put alot of emphasis on the 'have'.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Eileen slowly swam closer to him, very much aware of their lack of clothes but she was going to keep her distance. Or at least, she'd planned on it.

"Of course you do," she said in disbelief, "You don't think I'd just GIVE you a kiss did you?" Swimming slightly to his left, she started to circle him, her feet kicking in front of her as she swam in a backwards fashion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Dimitri laughed alittle.

"Well that would depend on if you wanted to or not."

Dimitri turned in the water which was quite hard for him to face her.

"It also depends on if you give a kiss to every guy that beats you."

He wanted to get his point across in as smooth a fashion as possible what exactly that point was he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm

She stopped circle him for a moment and swam closer to him, now their bodies only a few inches apart. Eileen looked at his eyes, then his lips before leaning in close. Their lips were so close together she could feel the heat radiating from him.

"No one's ever beaten me," she said in a low whisper before smiling slyly and swimming backwards away from him, giving him a wink. Eileen loved playing this cat and mouse game with him. He was a challenge, in his own way, and she didn't want to win him- she wanted to deserve him. But how much of herself she'd give to him, she wasn't sure yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:47 am

Dimitri smiled and kicked his legs to stay afloat and he replied with a strange look of a mix of lust,determination and a strange fire of war within him.

"Well I'll make sure I'm the first."
Dimitri's smile remained as he said it this girl was going to be a challenge to break but like the full force of the soviets Dimitri will do it.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 pm

"Well, we'll see about that now, won't we?"
Eileen was finally recovering from the shock of being surprised by him seeing her in her underwear at the lake. She knew she should have just gone back to her cabin.

But now that she was gaining her confidence back, she was ready to play her game with him. He seemed like he would handle it.

"You don't look like you swim often, Dimitri," she said twirling around him slowly, letting her legs brush against his before moving away again. "You know you can get out anytime you want if you get too tired."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Dimitri shook his head he knew how this would go and it would be amazing he'd accept a challenge but this one was in the water, he didn't do water not now anyway not after his hand but he couldn't back down it just wasn't him.

"Too tired? Ha! Never and I mean never am I too tired from anything."

Dimitri put emphasis on the word 'anything'.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 pm

"Anything?" Eileen cocked an eyebrow. She looked him up and down and bit her lip, 'I bet' she thought to herself.

She swam around him once more, her hands grazing at his back and she stopped once more behind him.

"... I'm sure you couldn't beat me at a race to the other side and back here, though," she said behind him, then turning him to face her, she pouted her lip. "Probably too hard for you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 pm

At the sound of the challenge a devilish smile appeared on Dimitri's face and a fire of determination showed in his voice and his eyes.

"I can!"

Dimitri knew he couldn't swim for long but he needed to try the only way to truly be defeated is to not try at all that was a saying his mother taught him and he held true to it.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Eileen was glad he accepted the challenge. She was still a little tired from ealier and her body ached somewhat, but she was sure she could beat him. She had to. As much as Eileen liked Dimitri, she'd never lost at anything... Wait? Liked?

Eileen shook her thoughts away before floating beside him.

"You sure? Don't make me have to rescue you now," she said getting ready to swim to the other side of the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Dimitri took in a heavy lung full of air and nodded he needed to concentrate to stop himself from drowning and move forwards. Dimitri floated beside her and they set off Dimitri having a obvious disadvantage dragged behind no matter how much he tried usings his one hand and both legs at full force he pushed forward. He couldn't lose he just couldn't that would be admiting defeat and secretly admitting his dasability made he weaker than others and he couldn't admit that.

"C'mon push faster faster!"

He said to himself as he swam but he knew she would win but he had to try. He had to.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Eileen looked back and realized she was too far ahead. She slowed her pace and pretended to breathe harder as if she was getting tired. In a few moments he'd caught up with her and she pretended to start lagging so that she was right beside him.

"Gonna make it Dimitri?" she asked taking in large breaths. "Don't give up on- AHHH!!!!"

Eileen screamed as she felt something hit the side of her thigh and she immediately jumped out of the water and hung on to Dimitri for dear life.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Dimitri was worried for Eileen something made her scream but in the moment of worry he quite liked Eileen holding onto him.Dimitri asked her a quick question while he continued swimming with her.

"What was it?!"

Dimitri wasn't sure what happened but everyone knows it's stupid to blindly run away without being sure what your enemy is.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Eileen tried to hang on to Dimitri and swim at the same time, one arm around him and the other paddling as she kept her body close to him.

"It was a fish!" she squeeked as shivers ran up and down her body. She tried not to scream again from the sheer thought of it. All she wanted to do was get out of the lake, she didn't even want to swim back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Dimitri nodded if it was anyone else he would of laughed and called then a wuss but this was..different. Dimitri said to Eileen

"C'mon lets get outta here."

Dimitri continued to swim with Eileen and he eventually got to the shore and help her get up. Now for that moment he looked at her with a wet shine ot her and water dripping off her body. Dimitri was almost staring for atleast three seconds nad then he snapped out of it and said to her.

"Princess are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Eileen hobbled ungracefully out of the water, but very glad to be out of it. She hated fish, especially large ones and that was definitely a large fish.

She looked up at Dimitri and thought how he must think of her so silly for being scared of fish. Her body turned cold and she realized that the cold air was now hitting it and no water to block the cold... Or Dimitri's eyes.

She fought the urge to cover herself with her arms, what good would that do anyways?

"Yes, I'm fine now... Thank you," she said awkwardly before walking in front of him to walk around back to the other side. It would take longer to walk back, but there was no way she'd go back in that water now.

Eileen stood up straight as she walked, her shoulders back and head held high. She'd already embarassed herself, the least she could do now is act with some dignity. But she couldn't help but feel perhaps Dimitri was staring at her from behind. After all, she only had her underwear on and her hair only reached down to her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Dimitri sighed he knew she'd seen him staring and as she walked off he reached out his fist and plunged it into his stomach and let out a small sound of pain he really needed to get his head back to reality. Dimitri let her walk on abit and he jogged up to her he was pretty used to the cold but with no clothes on even he felt the bitter grasp of winter. Dimitri didn't look at her he kept his head facing forward although it's usually rude to talk while not looking at someone he couldn't help but feel this was the time for it.

"I'm sorry."

Dimitri didn't explain his apology nor was he going to but he just thought he should say it.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

She couldn't help but glance at him with her eyes as she kept her head straight. He had a really good physique she had to admit. Crossing her arms around herself, it was all she could do to try to keep her distance from him. But it was getting very cold and the thin pieces of clothing she was wearing only made it worse because they were cold and soaked, and so was her hair.

She walked faster, not caring if the rocks jabbed at her tender feet.

"For what?" she asked truly not knowing what he could possible be sorry for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Trouble
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next