Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT)   Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT) Tumblr_m7tc7v9amk1r9w3tqo1_250Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT) Tumblr_m7tc7v9amk1r9w3tqo2_r2_250Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT) Tumblr_m7tc7v9amk1r9w3tqo3_r2_250

Grace Daily
Daughter of Hermes

Waking up from a long vacation with my friends Zoella and Dylan was bad. I really wanted to go back to Zoella's house in London. Her mom made some awesome Hot Chocolate which we brought in a bag. More like to powder in the bag and we split it. I turn to my side seeing Goose "Well your up early. Maybe I should splash water in you face too. But I won't." I smile and go to the restroom and start to brush my teeth. I look and see no toothpaste. "Why do we have no toothpaste. Did the guys eat it all again?" I ask Goose. Goose barks and I let Goose out so he can go have fun outside. I walk to my bag and grab my British toothpaste.

The real question was what made this toothpaste British? I don't know it must've came from London. I open it and put it on my toothbrush. I start to brush my teeth. i finish and get dressed in a white blue shirt and some jeans. Today felt like a day to play pranks, but with who? I sit down and start to make a stink bomb. They were easy to make, but the smell was awful I had to turn on a candle. I look up at the time. I had enough time to at least make ten. I start to make more and I hear someone come in the door. "Can you let Goose in for me?" I ask and brother or sister. Was I that lazy I couldn't even get up myself? ......Yes I stand up and see no one in the cabin "Well my mind is playing with me." I walk to the for and let Goose in. I walk back to my work and get working. Was it my hair that kept getting in my face or was it the fact that Goose was licking my face? I look at my dog and Goose just stares at me "I would so bet you at a staring contest but not today."

Back to top Go down

Trouble Makers? What? {ML}(NON-EVENT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: