Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming with Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Dimitri didn't originally intend to say what he was sorry for but he said it anyway

"I'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable looking at you."

Dimitri meant this he felt a tinge of guilt when she walked off with he head held high and then he said

"And I don't think your silly."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Eileen was about to boost her confidence and start flaunting her body in front of him to prove she wasn't uncomfortable, even though she was. But then she stopped at what he said.
Suddenly she didn't feel so confident and felt more embarassed again.

"Silly?" she asked almost shakily thinking of how she freaked out over a fish. Honestly, who was scared of fish?

"Why.... What do you mean?" she asked trying to sound innocent as she could.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Dimitri didn't smile anymore and just simply said

"Well if someone saw me do something like that I'd think they'd think that I'm silly but I just wanted you to know I don't think your silly at all."

Dimitri knew he wasn't being very clear and he needed to clear things up but all he could muster up was.

"Back in the water I mean."

Dimitri then added

"I don't think you anything really apart from overly sexy beyond certain belief.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Eileen blushed. She wasn't used to getting compliments or someone being understanding of her, even if it was just because of a silly fear. It was refreshing to be able to talk with someone who wasn't always trying to... well. Trying to do anything. Although, she was well aware that Dimitri was attracted to her. But she'd wanted him to be in the first place.

She looked down as they walked, "Thank you." For a moment she considered giving him a small hug, a simple gesture of appreciation for him being so kind. But thought better of it considering their present situation.

"You're very kind Dimitri," she noted wondering how he could be so kind to her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 am

Dimitri smiled he usually wasn't like this but it appeared that Eileen had stumbled upon a peice of Dimitri's soul. He thought about what she said he was always told be be kind by his mother and was taught to be gracious in both defeat, victory and outside of battle. Dimitri wasn't too sure what to say so he just said.

"Well...you know"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Finally reaching the other side of the lake once more, Eileen picked up her clothes and walked behind some trees.

"No peeking now," she said before dissappear behind a bush. She couldn't very well put on dry clothes over her wet ones, so of course she had to remove her undergarments and just go around with her shirt and pants until she reached her cabin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Dimitri smiled and turned around to avoid any...temptation and so he still turned around said

"You too I'm going to need to get changed to. Although there are some who may wish I didn't."

Dimitri laughed a little as he put emphasis on the word some and he too went to get changed but he needed to strip down. Dimitri emerged completely oblivious if Eileen had seen anything or not but he was dressed and he had his machete in his sheath and Vjyuga walked over to his side.

"Wow women really do take along time to get changed."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Eileen sighed and rolled her eyes as she nearly stumbled out, tripping on a root. She didn't know why she was so clumsy today, but it seemed being around Dimitri was making her into a different person.

"I guess that depends on who many women you wait on to get changed," she said recovering her footing and walking towards the cabins. "But you didn't have to wait on me, you know," she shrugged at him.

She'd decided to walk barefoot because she hated wearing socks with wet feet and when she looked up at him, he seemed a lot taller now than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Dimitri looked down slightly at her and smiled.

"I wanted to wait on you so I did."

Dimitri had noticed Eileen had tripped on a root he wasn't sure if she was always like this or what but he didn't really care. Dimitri looked towards the cabins and simply said

"You know it's going to be pretty difficult to get rid of my princess."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Eileen smiled as she tried to stand up straighter so that she could at least be eye level with his chest. Giving him a sideways smirk, she looked up at him with eyes slightly squinted.

"And who said I wanted to get right of you?" she asked with a playful smile playing at her lips, "Maybe I want to keep you around for a while."

Eileen was back to her old trick, playing games and pulling at men's heartstrings. For some reason she didn't like doing this to Dimitri, but she had a feeling he liked it- and could handle it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Dimitri smiled and said

"Well then if you dont want to get rid of me you wont mind me doing...."

Dimitri with one fast move lifted Eileen with his arms and rested her legs on his right arm and her body and head on his right arm. Dimitri smiled as he played around with her.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:26 pm

"Hey!" she squeeled completely taken by surprise, "Dimitri!!! Put me down!" Though she was screaming, she was laughing at the same time enjoying his spontaniosity.

She lifted her head up and looked over at him, "This isn't fair at all! You're bigger than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Dimitri made a sarcastic pouting face and said

"Awww well then it'll be easier for me to keep you here untill I get bored."

Dimitri kept Eileen in his arms and using his hand he began attempting to tickle her if she was ticklish then this would work if not then he hasn't lost anything due to this.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Eileen gasped and started to squirm, "NO! NO Dimitri!" She began to laugh uncontrollably as she tried to push away from him and didn't care if she fell on the ground or not she just wanted him to stop.

"Stop, I'm... very.... ticklish...." she said in between gasps and began to hit on his shoulders though she doubted it did anything to him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Dimitri laughed and looked at her hitting his shoulders and he continued tickling her for alittle but and then he stopped and said

"So Princess what is it you think of me excactly?"

Dimtri looked at her and stared into her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Alaina stopped and looked at him, her expressions and emotions changing. She didn't like at all where this was going.

"I don't think anything, Dimitri," her voice quickly changing from excitement to coldness. Alaina didn't like to show her emotions and certainly not to someone she'd just met, even if she actually did like him.

Pushing herself off of him, she landed with both feet on the ground and started to walk away. Yes, this was the real Alaina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Dimitri was surprised by the sudden change and he almost sprinted towards her and in a hurry he said with a tone that almost said emergancy he said

"Alaina! Woah woah hold your horses!"

Dimitri stood infront of her and held her arms although not tight so she was trapped.

"Alaina listen I'm sorry if I offended or upset you in some way I'll drop it if you want!"

Alaina was the first person to really talk to Dimitri and get along with him. He couldn't lose that even though he wouldn't admit it himself.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Alaina looked down at his hands on her arms, and then back up at him with her eyebrows raised, silently asking him what he thought has doing putting his hands on her. Somehow, what he said to her set her off.

She really didn't want to do this to him, but it was in her nature to keep everyone at bay when they started getting too close for comfort.

"Maybe I've lead you on Dimitri," she said keeping still and not bothering to shake herself from his grasp, "But I absolutely do not want a lost little puppy following me around. So if you've got some little crush on me, I suggest you lose it- because all you'll get is heartbreak."

For once Alaina was very honest with someone, perhaps it was because she actually maybe even slightly liked him. Either ways, she'd already said what she said and she couldn't take it back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Dimitri narrowed his eyes slightly and then he took his hands off Alaina and put them up in the surrender position and stepped aside. Dimitri's hand grabbed his machete but didn't move it but he stood almost like he had this intense feeling to murder her where she stood but he didn't move. Vjyuga stepped over to where they stood and stood inbetween them sitting and waiting for his master to order something.

"Very well you may leave. I shall leave you alone."

Dimitri then turned and began to slowy march away from her but when he was just far enough away but within ear shot all that could be heard was metal cutting wood and a large splash in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Alaina didn't move and just stood there looking straight ahead even minutes after he'd gone. Tear drops fell from her eyes in a slow steady stream but she refused to wipe them away. She felt the emotions, but she blocked them away making herself believe she didn't feel anything for Dimitri.

In the distance she heard noising coming from the lake. Alaina remained still for a few moments more before letting out a breath that she felt she'd been holding since he left.

Suddenly running towards the lake, she called out his name, "Dimitri!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Dimitri had just cut down a tree with his machete and launched it into the lake he wasn't sure why but he just did. Vjyuga looked confused and just sat watching his master. Dimitri wasn't sure what he felt sadness,rage or any other emotion he hadn't felt in gods know how long but as he threw his machete into the ground he heards his name and he recognised the voice. Aliana. Dimitri turned and saw her running towards him but he didn't say a word he was too stunned to.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Alaina didn't even notice that'd she'd dropped her shoes or the rest of her clothes. She continued to run until she saw him and stopped suddenly on her tracks. Her feet sliding on the sharp jagged rocks.

Looking at him, she tried to catch her breath and wanted to walk forward towards him, but her body was frozen. With her feet glued to the ground, she bit her lip, urging her body to move.

"Dimitri," was all she could say, her voice full of complete and utter misery.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Dimitri tried to force a smile but he couldn't and he just said.

"Alaina."

Dimitri was happy to see she returned but he couldn't help but question in the back of his mind why she had just ran towards him. What did she want?
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Nothing could move Alaina from where she stood.
'Now what?' she thought to herself wondering what she could possibly say to him now. She looked down and then back up at him, her fingers twisting together in front of her from nervousness.

"I'm..." she said meekly. No other person had made her feel so weak as Dimitri did in this moment and Alaina was lost for words. Was she sorry? No, of course she wasn't. But she had to say something and searching deep inside her, she brought up the courage to look him straight in the eyes.

"I'm afraid you'll hurt me," she confessed. But the more disturbing truth was that she'd hurt him, and she knew it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Dimitri stepped towards her.

"What? I could never."

What could he say now how could he prove his point? Should he say nothing more. but he found himself still moving towards her almost by instinct and he got close with only a few centimeters between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming with Trouble   Swimming with Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming with Trouble
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next