Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] Empty
PostSubject: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

I take out my dagger that's always handy in my shoe. I walk over to a nearby rock and start carving into it.

"What are you doing?" My sister is smarter than to start vandalizing a rock. Ronnie's been there for me since forever, no including the time she got put away.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I answer rudely. He seriousy needs to get his own friends.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Hearing the two bicker, Madeline walked over to the people in the chat. It seemed as if they were related some how. Madeline didn't really care, but instead decided to cut between the two. "Uh, hi, um..." She trailed off, looking at the stone. "Nice, uh, handy work." Madeline complemented cautiously. Then, she looked up at the two again. This time, she noticed that they were probably brother and sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 am

I look up from my activity, hearing another voice. The last thing I needed was more company, other than my annoying brother. I just continued staring at this chick trying to intimidate her. Then I see a lightening bolt on her neck, Must be a Zeus kid.

I kept watching Ronnie and I see her staring off at something behind me, so I turn around to see a tall brunette. I tilt my head upward in my way of saying 'hi.'
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:43 am

Madeline looked back at the two. The girls seems nice... she thought sarcastically. Madeline looked back at the girl for a few seconds, and then saw the movements of her brother. Seeing that he only used his head to communicate brought Madeline to the conclusion they were probably kids of Hades.

She kept her eyes locked on them for another few moments, then began to speak. "Howya doin'?" Madeline asked nervously. The teen knew that she wasn't that scared of them, yet, fear rattled in her voice. As she spoke, her eyes never looked away from the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:52 am

I roll my eyes in boredom. I look back down at the rock and continued to pick at it. I could hear uneasiness in her voice and I chuckle to myself. Way to have some backbone. It's not like I'm going to kill you. I haven't done that since... I try to shake that memory out of her mind.

"Bored, fatigued, uninterested in my sister's activity. Need I go on?" I say slightly harsh. That was the most I've said all day. I needed to make friends, so why not try now, "How 'bout you?" My leg became restless and began to bounce on the ground.

I could feel the ground vibrating as Cole moved his leg. I look up at him, "Would you cut that out?!" I yell at him.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Madeline held her laughter in. They bicker way too much... The thought trailed off as she was asked the same question she asked them. "Well..." the girl began, thinking about her answer, "I'm good, fine, jumpy, sugar-filled, unable to shut-up..." Madeline's words began to fade as the last words came. I should shut up now. she thought.

Madeline looked down to at her feet for a few moments, then back at the two people. "Oh, and I'm Madeline." said she, introducing herself. Madeline didn't expect to hear from the girl. She didn't seem all peppy, but Madeline was. The boy, eh, he might. She shook off the thoughts as she waited for their names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 pm

I ignored Ronnie and continued to shake my leg.

I glare at his leg hoping to burn a hole into it even though I knew that wouldn't happen. I look back up at the girl avoiding her questions. Will she ever go away? I glare at Madeline or whatever her name is, this time as I continued to carve at the rock without looking down.

I roll my eyes at my sister, "I'm Cole," I introduce. I point my hand out to Ronnie, "This is Ronnie." I knew that Ronnie wasn't exactly the talking type, but she didn't have to be so rude. But then again, she wasn't the polite type either.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Madeline rolled her eyes at the girl. Does she really have to act like this? Then, her brother spoke, and Madeline let the problem go. "Nice to meet you, Cole and Ronnie." She said. Madeline then kept her eyes on Ronnie. She figured that trouble was going to cause, so she looked away from her. Then, her eyes at Cole.

"So...who's your parents?" Madeline asked, wanting the answer. It was obvious that it was either Hades, of Thantos. Either one, Madeline knew that they weren't the peppiest God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 pm

If I probably say something, she'll go away. "It's Hades," I finally say. I glare at Cole, Get her away from me. I move my dagger away from the rock and towards my shoe. I start picking at the rubber from the bottom of my shoe.

Get her away to eat, I heard from Ronnie. We tend to do the same thing at the same time sometimes, but we were working on that telepathy thing. I wasn't sure if this was the right statement though.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 pm

"Oh." Madeline murmured quietly. She looked behind her for some reason, then down at her shoes. She wondered many things like: Why is she so rude? Why are they so quiet? Why are they so, ugh? Madeline stopped listing things to herself, and decided she wouldn't leave unless yelled at.

Since Madeline decided that, she began to speak again. "How's camp?" She said happily. Even though Madeline knew they wouldn't be so cheery, why couldn't she? Her face grew into a smile as the words came out. Her eyes were more open now. Just needed some happiness!

Madeline put her hands behind her back, the left holding the right. She moved her left foot in a swaying motion on the ground. Madeline sprouted a happy vibe through out her body. It was as if her on button was clicked. The young teen stopped moving her foot, trying not to seem ditsy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

"It sucks," I point out pessimistically. I hated being confined into places. There's no freedom!

"I like it..." I slightly lie. It was okay. But Ronnie ruined all the fun things. "...so far." I start walking away from Ronnie. I'm going to leave you here.

Don't leave me here. I tell him back. He not be taking his medication if he thinks he's going to leave me here alone. I stand up furiously glaring at the chick. She's no more than two years younger than me. Well, if Cole leaves, he'll probably leave me alone the rest of the time we're here.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Madeline's eyes shifted from Cole to Ronnie, wondering what was happening. She looked at Ronnie, and noticed that she really wasn't fond of Madeline. The teen began to speak once more. "Yeah, so, I see you guys don't like each other." She bursted out.

Madeline watched them both as she waited for the obvious answer. She let go of her hand so her arms hung by her sides. She moved them back and forth, and soon enough, her whole body was moving. Madeline was moving back and forth, using her heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 pm

I smirk and raise my eyebrow in amusement, What gave you that impression. I just my weight to the side of my leg putting my right hand on my hip. I slip my dagger back into its hilt and into my shoe.

I smirk and raise my eyebrow in amusement, "What gave you that impression?" I chuckle. I notice how Madeline was moving. I started doing the same, not knowing that I was.

Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 pm

"The way you guys act around each other." She said simply.

~Fail post >.< I'm saving up my juices for Beanie~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm

"It's not like we want to be around each other," I harshly add on.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

"That's obvious. But why don't you guys, like, get away from each other?" Madeline asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

I scoff and roll my eyes, Believe me, we've tried.

"Believe me, we've tried." I answer.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm

"Well, that's not working out." I said, though it was obvious it wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 pm

I nod slowly. Then an idea came to mind. I walk behind Cole and I push him toward her, "You too take a walk and leave me here....alone."

I look back at Ronnie with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

"Um....." I trailed off, leaving a confused expression on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm

"Um.... I don't think that's such a good idea." I say firmly giving her a dark empty look only we had. I started fidgeting with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

"Well, how's life?" the young ball of energy said. He smile showed her "pearly whites". Madeline looked at Cole, making weird conclusions on him. He's not a newb. He's always angry. He hates his sister. Her thoughts drifted off as she waited for a simple answer that she even expected: Normal.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Will walked by the creek noticing Madeline. "MADELINE!" He shouted and tackled her in a flying hug.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Madeline was caught by her good friend Will. She had a little crush on him, too. As she fell to the ground, the teen bursted out laughing. Madeline quickly poked Will.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

"Don't poke me. You might just end up hurting your finger." He said helping her up. He looked her over to make sure she hadn't broken anything and he smiled. If asked by a friend or his mother he would admit he liked Madeline more than a friend but he was afraid to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]   Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying Not To Cause Trouble [[open to anyone]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next