Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Sophia groaned and slapped someone's hand away as someonetouched her cheek. Sophia shivered again and her color swirl eyes fluttered open. "Wha?" Sophia asked. Sophia reached in her coat pocket for her gloves when she didn't reach her jacket. Sophia yelped and got up quickly. Sophia looked down and saw that she was in a pure white dress that went to ankles. The Dress also had a low v-neck, showin off clevage. Sophia felt gold bangles on her wrist and her nails were painted perfectly. Oh gods no. Sophia shakily took out her sword that was strapped to her waist line. Her sowed was oiled and shined in the sunlight. Sophia put her sword away, not really wanting to know what she looks like. Sophia looked up and saw a weird brid over her head. "Uh?" Sophia said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:00 pm

OOC: Okay....what the hell? Might need to explain that post to me. Sword? Low dresses showing clevege? God, this sounds like Merlin. Explain?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Lol xD In the Lost Hero, that's how Piper gets claimed by Aphrodite xD so Aphrodite campers get claimed that way.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 pm

OOC: Oh crap! I havent read them yet. Grr...someone called Piper is a Aphrodite. -_- Spoiler.

Kyle raised his hands in surrender what she slapped her hand away.
"Why you slap my hand away? A minute ago you were kissing me!" He demanded before dropping it. He watched her with confusion. "Soph, are you okay?" He asked, reaching out for ago but not touching her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Sophia put her hands on her hips. "Do I look okay!?" Sophia yelled loudly in a whisper. Sophia gestured to what had happened to her. The dress, the makeup, and the bird. Sophia glanced at her reflection in the water. Sophia groaned as she saw her face was perfect with makeup. Sophia hated makeup. Sophia also saw that her straight hair was curled. Sophia looked back at Kyle. "Sorry, but I tink I just got claimed," Sophia said, pointing to the dive that was vanishing.

-Sorry!-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Kyle raised his eyebrows, standing up and wobbleing slightly as he was on the blade of his ice-skates still. He noticed that her appearence had changed, making her look even more stunning. He racked his brain, trying to think of where he had seen this before. Oh clicked his fingers. "You're an Aphrodite, I think!" He grinned. "Told ya." He lost his smile "Damn, that means you're totally out of my legue."

OOC: Don't worry x)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:33 pm

[/center]Sophoa snorted an stood up, wrappin her arms around Kyle's neck. "Yeah okay. If anything, your out of my league," Sophia told Kyle, looking into his eyes. Sophia saw some boys wolf whistle and wink at Sophia. Sophia blushed and pulled herself closer to Kyle. "Yeah, go Kyle!" some guy yelled, pumping his fist in the air. Sophia turned bright red.[/center]
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Kyle turned his head slightly, grinning in the direction of his mates and winked to them before looking back down at Sophia.
"See? I'm so popular." He told her, putting his hands on her back, one at the top and one at the bottom. He pulled her against him, kissing her on the lips gently before looking into her eyes and brushing her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Sophia couldn't help but roll her eyes at Klye. "Yes, your Mr. Popular," Sophia teased, rolling her eyes once more. Sophia leaned up and gently kissed Kyle on the lips, but soon kissed him harder. Her hands wrapped around Kyle's neck and brought him closer to Sophia.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 pm

"Hm, I know I am." He murmmered against her lips. He trailed his lips down her jaw and back again, repeating the process. "You're not too bad yourself." He laughed. The snow started to fall from the sky, making white dots in both of their light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Sophia laughed and looked back up at the clouds. Sophia loved the snow. Smiling to herself, Sophia brushed white snow out of Kyle's brown hair. Leaning forward, Sophia whispered in his ear, "How about I meet you at The border and we can go outside of camp to have more fun." Sophia pulled away and smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Kyle smiled back at her. "Sounds fun. Count me in." He pressed another kiss to her lips. He looked at the rink, frowning slightly. Damn, it was his shift to replenish the ice again soon. He spotted one of his brothers skating near to him. He owed Kyle for getting Chiron off his back aboit his girlfriend, he would do this. He looked at Sophia again. "Meet you there." He told her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 pm

-I'll make the topic-
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)   Under the Mistletoe (GREEK) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under the Mistletoe (GREEK)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2