Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

you again [greek]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 pm

kylee abigail reeds

A cool blast of water sprayed an unsuspecting demigod, as she felt her balance shift sideways. Kylee knew what was next, as her whole body slipped off the surfboard, into the clear water. Kicking up from the lake's bottom, the daughter of Poseidon had half the mind to stay down and rest a while, after going strong at the waves for an hour.

Once she surfaced, her jet black hair sticking to her face, she had to search for her board. Her yellow tank top was growing heavy on her, but it kept her protected from getting any burns from falls. Kylee began making her way to the shoreline, a few yards from her surfing spot. The area was sheltered enough to keep away most campers, but it was one of the best place for catching waves.

Feeling sand beneath her toes, the demigod slipped on her flip flops to find her surf board, hoping it washed up on the shore. Wringing her sopping wet hair out, she smiled at the chill of water droplets vaporizing off her skin. Seeing white and blue mix over to her right, she continued along the way, until she heard footsteps.

Freezing in her tracks, Kylee peered through the thick underbrush, raising an eyebrow. She hadn't just heard that had she? Imagined it maybe? Another crack of a bush answered her question, as her blue eyes darkened. A tall figure, oddly familiar, was roaming through her shoreline. Trying to place the person, she continued to watch in silence, when she came to a dreadful realization. No. It couldn't be.

Aiden?
click
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

you again [greek] Tumblr_mhawee9ls61qcvhh4o1_500
Aiden Jospeh Morti; son of Hades, god of death

Aiden didn't know what he was doing. He was on the beach. The beach. Aiden and the beach did not mix well at all. But, he missed Kylee so much. Aiden had no idea what went wrong. Things were good, but then things got bad. Really bad, really fast.

And now Aiden was on the beach, searching for Kylee. Or just searching for something. Aiden didn't know. He was walking through bushes, cursing every few seconds. He knew he was making a whole lot of noise, but Aiden didn't care.

Coming out of the bushes, Aiden stumbled on the sand, before he looked up. It was her. Kylee. Aiden's felt his stomach flip. Oh gods, what was he suppose to do. He wanted this moment and now it was here and Aide felt like he was going to puke. "Kylee...," Aiden whispered, her name rolling off his lips. His dark eyes looked over at what she was wearing and how much she seemed to change...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Feeling her breathing increase as he neared, she felt her insides flipping around like a fish out of water. What was she supposed to do? Leave, swim away? Or confront him? He looked different, older maybe. He seemed a bit taller than before, or maybe Yet, Kylee could tell he was the same, Aiden. Her Aiden.

What. No.

Clenching her fists at her thoughts, she saw his eyes on her. Deep chocolatey brown. Oh gods, maybe he hadn't changed. Hearing her name, only her name, still made her knees buckle. "A-Aiden," Kylee spoke clearly, trying to sound strong.

But she wasn't, not really, most of her sarcasm and snide comments were just a way to replace the emptiness she felt without him; which was the reason for her anger. She had to blame him for her sleepless nights and her unending rage at most everyone. Including him. "So..." she began, taking a step over fallen trees and bushes to get closer to the boy.

Her ocean blue eyes stared at him, hoping to find a way into his mind, and really get to him. Kylee wanted her words to hurt, no, sting, and make a mark. "You came back, hm?" she asked rhetorically. "Lost for words?" another rhetorical question. "What did you expect? Me to run into your arms like a sad puppy, at the sound of my name?" she hissed venomously.

An odd smirk twisted onto her lips as she continued. "Because I'm not that girl anymore. I won't just come back. You left me, and it's your loss! Your fault!" she screamed. "Your fault,that I can't even sleep without knowing if you're even breathing for gods' sake, and can only shred training dummies to get rid of the... emptiness..." She breathed heavily, as if she had just gotten out of a battle, barely.

"And you come around here?"
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Aiden didn't know what to say. Or even do. Kylee's words took his breath away. With a lump in his throat and his stomach hopping around, Aiden realized how much pain he caused Kylee. Oh gods, Aiden didn't mean to do that. Heck, it was the last thing he wanted to do to her. And now she was standing there and yelling at him. She might as well have punched him in the face which he also deserved.

"Kylee, I... Okay, I'm sorry," Aiden said before putting his hands up. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you. It was the last thing I wanted to do to you. I'm sorry Kylee. I really am. I-you don't want to know where I went. I-I," Aiden's voice shook and he couldn't even finish his sentence cause all the memories came back from when he was gone.

Soon Aiden fell to his knees, wanting to forget it all.  He ran a hand through his semi- short hair. He remembered when it was shaggy and long. He also remembered when he was skinner, but after the army, Aiden was pretty fit and muscular strong at six feet.

Finally, Aiden looked up at Kylee, seeing her beautiful blue-green eyes. Heartbreak and pain were in both of their eyes. "Please Kylee... I need you back," Aiden whispered to her, one lone tear actually rolling down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee wanted to take her words back after the second she began ranting, but it was too late for apologies. She may have made many mistakes before, but apologizing wasn't her strong suit, or a thought to her now a days. Quickly averting her eyes down to the ground, she crossed her arms.

Hearing his words didn't dull her pain, it only seemed to dig it deeper. "You've apologized before," Kylee blurted, wiggling the sand off her toes. She didn't want to look at him, she couldn't, knowing that his eyes would suck her in like Tartarus.

Hearing a shuffle from below her, she looked down at him hesitantly. Kylee looked around their surroundings before sinking down next to him. As soon as she did so, she melted at the sight of his eyes. "I-I..." she began, before cutting herself off. She couldn't do this again, could she? Why get back on a roller coaster that had almost destroyed her the first time? "I..."

"...okay."
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Without even thinking, Aiden reached over and wrapped his arms around her, bringing Kylee close. She felt right against his body, almost like they were puzzle pieces coming together for the first time. It felt like no time had passed and everything was good again. But, Aiden knew that was not the truth, more like a lie to keep Aiden calm and not run again. And he soon realized he would have to explain to him where he went, but Aiden didn't want to bring all those memories back. For now, he held Kylee and had no intention of letting her go ever again.

Aiden opened his eyes and looked at Kylee, getting ready to say the words he didn't feel prepared to say. "I left... because I joined... the Army." And well, Aiden was here now with Kylee and it was obvious he ran away from the Army and should be a dead man.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm

kylee abigail reeds

She would've been lying to say that the words felt like poison in her mouth. Kylee didn't want to lead him on, but at the same time she wanted Aiden back too. The fear bubbling inside of her was causing most of her doubt, saying that he would just pack up and leave again. She was about to break eye contact when he pulled her into a tight embrace, as if nothing had ever changed; but Kylee knew the same amount to trust wasn't there.

Resting her head on Aiden's chest, she felt a familiar warmth spread over her body, as if the universe was saying that this was right. Her brain wasn't focusing on the hug, more of the consequences that could've came out of the fact that she was letting him back under her skin. Or maybe into her heart, but whichever it was, the feeling was both strong and shaky at the same time.

His words came as a slight shock. The army? Kylee had half a mind on which army he was talking about. "What army?"[/i]" she inquired, raising an eyebrow. She doubted Aiden would ever join Kronos' forces, but it was possible. The demigod felt her stomach flip at the idea of Aiden being on the wrong side of the war.
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Aiden swallowed the lump forming in his throat now. He wanted to say it, but he couldn't. The name wanted to make him scream or even cry. Aiden seemed like a big strong kid when in reality he just wasn't. "Kronos," Aiden said in a quick rush, as if saying the name faster would erase the pain away. He closed his eyes, trying to erase everything away.

"I-I don't even know what happened. One day I was at camp and the next I wasn't and it got all wrong really fast and people are mean," Aiden said, stuttering every few words. He squeezed his eyes shut before grabbing his head, covering his ears. The memories came back. The training, the killing, the punishments...everything. Maybe Aiden was crazy now. It seemed that anyone who survived that army came back crazy. Or dead. Either one was pretty bad.

"I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry," Aiden mumbled again, wishing he was one of the dead, even though he controlled them.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee felt like the words flew out of his mouth faster then he must've joined them. Them. She couldn't even form the words in her brain, the very idea of it feeling unreal. Her sea colored eyes flicked up at him before rising up to her feet, out of his grasp. She saw his eyes shut forcefully, wrinkles making him look much older.

People are mean. Damn right. Kylee rested against the nearest tree she could find and sunk downwards. She couldn't wrap her head around it, but she knew that the evil army most likely wanted the Hades boy for his powers. However, guilt quickly settled in before she could think on the matter much longer. Aiden hadn't left willingly. He probably wished he was back at camp the moment he was taken. Glancing upwards at him, she felt the urge to comfort him increase, and she was soon resting her head on his shoulder with her hands holding his.

Kylee moved one of her hands upwards, to guide her thumb gently across his face. "It's... it's fine." she said hesitantly. "If you want to talk about it..." she took a deep breath. "I'm all ears."
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Talk? Talk? Where did talking ever help Aiden? He wasn't allowed to talk really at Kronos' army, but Aiden knew Kylee was just trying to help. Aiden knew he was going to spill it out to her cause he had been keeping this secret for weeks. He felt like a soda bottle that had been shaken up and ready to explode.

Finally, Aiden opened his brown eyes, looking into Kylee's calm ocean colored ones. For a moment he remembered when he met someone at the army and they had said the ocean was the only thing that calmed them. And at this moment, Aiden finally understood who his ocean was and that was Kylee. In his mind, he found it ironic considering she was a daughter of Poseidon.

"I-I was in the city and some kid asked me if I was looking for something easier in life. I said yes without even thinking and before I knew it, I was at the camp. They only liked me because I was a son of Hades. They thought I could bring he dead alive. I never told them I couldn't and that kept me alive for sometime. And for a while I was brainwashed too until a demigod from here tried to spy on the camp to see what their plan was. They killed him. Th-ey ma-de m-e do it. After I did it, I snapped back to reality and wondered what the hell I just did. And for the first time ever, I wished I could bring him back alive. I wish was lie was the good truth," Aiden finally said.

At the last word, Aiden felt...a little relieved. But, he still felt guilty. So guilty. And for the first time in his life he realized he felt like Hades a bit and his own step-father which scared the heck out of him. Before Kylee could say anything, the most heartbreaking sound came from Aiden's throat and sobs racked his body. For the first time, he cried for everything and anyone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:07 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee let her arm fall back down by his hands, as she watched him get ready to talk. She never had been much of the type to comfort people, but Aiden was an exception. Her exception to everything, not matter what others thought about it. Sitting with her emotional mess and Aiden, she realized that he might need her, like she needed him.

His story made her insides burn, especially hearing that he wanted to have an easier life. He might've said that he wanted a better life. The fact that he had to kill a fellow ex-camper was heart wrenching; and to think Kylee had thought her days of missing the brown eyed boy were horrid. Rubbing one of his hands with her thumb, she tired looking into his eyes again, as if that would help.

Hearing Aiden cry was the worst of all. Kylee wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her way into his arms. "It's okay babe..." she whispered, wishing she knew how to comfort him.

"I'm not letting you leave me again."
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Aiden tried to calm himself down when Kylee was trying to comfort him. Yet, Kylee's words comforted  him even though Aiden knew he shouldn't even be the one crying. He caused Kylee pain; she didn't cause any pain. Right now, he felt like the biggest whimp ever. And that was only part of his story at Kronos' camp. He didn't want to spill anymore in fear he wouldn't be the same. Maybe another day or maybe just never.

After a few minutes, Aiden finally managed to calm himself down. His eyes were red, making the brown in his eyes pop out as if that was possible. Aiden looked up Kylee, pushing a stray of dark hair behind her ear. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything or anyone else. I still love you and always will," Aiden said before he hiccuped from crying so much.

"Yet, it's okay if you don't want to love me anymore," Aiden added, defeating the purpose of what Kylee had just said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:19 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee smiled softly at his words, hoping she could believe him. She wanted desperately to trust him, and pretend that nothing had ever happened to them, like nothing was wrong. But that was a complete lie. Kronos happened, other people happened...

pain happened.

Turning her head away from him, she felt guilt push t's way back into her mind. She didn't know if she could fully trust Aiden, no matter how much she wanted to. The wall of trust they had created over the two years they had known each other was being attacked, and she wasn't sure it was still there. For all Kylee knew, the wall had been burned to the ground, and someone left her to collect the ashes.

Kylee faced Aiden once more, plucking strands of grass from the land, trying to think. Did she want to go down that road again? Then again, maybe the two demigods could grab a hammer and nails and start building the wall back up. "But I do want to," she whispered, brushing a black wisp of hair behind her ear. "I mean..." Kylee began, shrugging. "... who else is going to stand me?"
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Aiden took in what Kylee said. A part of him felt that Kylee was right. Another part of Aiden felt like Kylee had just said, "Might as well pick you." He knew Kylee hadn't meant it that way,  yet a part of him felt like she did. Sitting up properly this time, Aiden ran a free hand through his now short black hair. He missed the shagginess of his hair. They had made him cut it when he joined the army.

"I miss my old hair," Aiden whispered to Kylee, a small smile appearing on his lips. He couldn't remember the last time he smiled. Rubbing his eyes, Aiden looked back up at Kylee, bringing his knees to his chest.

"So, what have I missed?" Aiden asked Kylee, referring to her life. He could care less about camp right now. All that mattered was Kylee and only Kylee.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee looked up at his hair, the same tiny smile remaining one her face. "This isn't so bad either," she offered, running her hand over his shorter hair. It was a different look for him, but then again this whole day had been different. They both had to accept that things couldn't ever be the same.

She paused before answering his question, wondering what exactly she had been up to. Kylee shrugged before replying. "Well, I went on my first quest. That was... well, something else. I don't think I'll ever agree to go on one again," she said with a small laugh. (Really the quest isn't done but eh) The demigod gave a small huff before adding, "Oh, and I uh... Cain and I are friends now, or like... acquaintances."

occ: muse shot dead bang boom
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Aiden didn't want to say anything, but he could not remember who the heck Cain was. His memory felt fuzzy ever since he had joined Kronos' army. "Who?" Aiden asked Kylee, his curiosity getting the better of him. Blinking, Aiden tried to remember Cain, but the memory was fuzzy and was starting to give Aiden a headache.

"I can't seem to remember," Aiden muttered, now wondering what other memories he couldn't remember. This was very bad. Groaning, Aiden fall back on the sand, rubbing his eyes. "I made the biggest mistake ever and Eris is getting back at me," Aiden mumbled to Kylee, thinking many curses out to Eris, the goddess of discord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you again [greek] Empty
PostSubject: Re: you again [greek]   you again [greek] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you again [greek]
Page 1 of 1