Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] Empty
PostSubject: kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]   kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 am

you can’t fly unless you let yourself fall
It was safe to say that Jacob wasn't clumsy enough to fall flat on his face, although he had come close twice now. Back in Canada he had been pretty big on the whole ice hockey thing so he was pretty confident on the ice, but the campers that were around him were just Idiots. After twenty minutes, the son of Nyx had throw in the towel and decided to fetch himself a warm coffee whilst the Ice-rink was packed. He was sure that the large crowd would leave by lunch time, giving him a chance to actually do something properly.

Choosing to wear much warmer clothes now that winter had placed itself above their heads, Jacob had ditched his usual denim jackets In for a grey pair of sweats on the bottom and a thick, warm black hoodie on his top half. There was no doubting that he was warm even If he had damp, darker patches along by his hip from where he had fell on the ice once. Instead of Jacob wearing his usual spiked hairstyle, he had most of his brown locks tucked away beneath a red-beanie hat that kept his pierced ears warm also. A little bit of hair pocket out at the front and his shaved-sideburns, yet it was enough to keep his satisfied.

When he returned to the rink, he traded in his red Suprah's for a pair of skates and started to get back on the quieter ice. Most of the rowdy Ares kids had finally left, thank god. Jake sped up a little as he went around, the front of his blade clipping a fent in the ice's surface and forcing him to stumble a little, slamming his body Into one of the barriers. "Real smooth." he mumbled beneath his breath, straightening as If that had never happened.

Swag.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]   kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] 29ljkmp

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena

Faye loved winter, and especially ice skating. Back in Minnesota, her dad taught her how to skate on the lake by their house. It was the neighborhood playground in the midst of December. She remembered laughing and playing until her snowsuit was covered in the white fluff and her body frozen to the bone. A smile crossed her face by just the memory of her past. Sighing, a puff of icy smoke escaped her lips, the demigod just sliding across the ice.

She should've been doing lots of other things, like setting up the Christmas tree for Cabin Six, or arranging the presents, but Faye wasn't. She just wanted to sit back and enjoy herself for a little while. Cabin Leaders could still do that, right? At least she hoped so, gliding around on the frozen paradise. She had her hair half - covered by a woolen beanie, the first hat that the cabin leader had found. Faye had been to excited to get out on the ice to care what she was wearing, hence the snowman sweater. She was about to call it a day, when she heard someone smack against the side railing of the rink.

Quickly making her way over, the daughter of Athena gave the boy a sympathetic smile. "Are you alright?" she asked, her eyebrow somewhat raised. She didn't judge people on how they ice skated, but she had to admit that the fall seemed rather loud, which usually meant it hurt. Faye knew from experience, ice hurt. "I'm Faye," she added, still smiling softly. The demigod brushed a chocolate curls out of her eyes, trying to remember if she had seen this boy around before.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]   kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm

you can’t fly unless you let yourself fall
Balls; someone had seen him fall over. He leant back again the side of the rink, straightening the beanie over his tousled hair and acting as If nothing had even happened even though there was at least one witness. He didn't look over, his golden-brown gaze lingering ahead of his before letting his face expose itself to the girl. Even without the introduction, he knew who the pretty girl was; she had been the leader of the Athena cabin for the whole time he had been at camp. He didn't think they'd ever shared words, but he knew who she was. He didn't need an Introduction, dude.

Sharing her small yet slightly bemused smile, Jake raised his eyebrows up and down quickly in a 'what up' gesture. "Yeah, I know." he snorted, one of his gloved hands going inside the pocket of his sweats whilst the other was propped up against the railing. "I'm Jacob." he shrugged, not sure whether he was feeling awkward or the cold was getting to him. The embarressment of falling was dissapearing slowly, replaced by his hyperactive, playful and unique personality slowly. He was good at pretending, that was for sure.

Skating forward about a metre to where he had tripped, Jacob examined the layer of Ice for a moment before pointing at a indentation in the relatively smooth surface. He didn't have to explain himself, that was true, but he did it for a joke more than anything. "See! That is the reason I fell over," Jacob struggled to keep a grin off his full lips. "complete misunderstanding. Not at all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]   kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kiss me under the mistletoe [private -- jelena]
Page 1 of 1