Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Private Practice [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Private Practice [private] Empty
PostSubject: Private Practice [private]   Private Practice [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 pm

I haven't practiced in days, and I felt like I needed to. I was pretty good with the sword now, but my defense skills needed to improve, sadly I didn't have a sparring-partner yet, I didn't talk to most kids at camp. Most of them had different interests than me, I was rather the quiet one anyway.

Well it looked like another training with the dummys, I thought as I put my armor on.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice [private]   Private Practice [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 am

I stroll casually into the arena, my hand gripping my sword's leather handle. I notice a boy already in there- about two years younger than me- getting his armor on. I lean against the arena entrance, watching the kid. He looked like an Ares kid. They were pretty good.t my super strength might score some points.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice [private]   Private Practice [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

My war-senses told me that somebody came in. I decided to take a quick look at him, but then I didn't recognize him.

After I put on my full armor and picked up a sword and a shield, I turned to him and watched him closely. He just was standing there and he looked tough. He was very muscular, and probably even stronger than me. Who was he? I asked myself. Definitely not a child of Ares, because I knew all of them.

I cleared my throat and gave him a serious look "So you are just standing there or what gives me the honor?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice [private]   Private Practice [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Practice [private]
Page 1 of 1