Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

always someone else (private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

always someone else (private) Empty
PostSubject: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 am

It was a beautiful day in the big apple. To nice to stay in camp. I had a feeling I wouldn't be the only one that thought that, but looks like I was wrong. So far I hadn't seen anyone from camp. Oh well. I walk past a younger man on the street playing his guitar... maybe that's what I should've done. I'd have fun and make a few bucks. Same as always on a Newyork Saturday, I have to cut my way through the crowd. Maybe I should know where I was going.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 am

always someone else (private) Phoebe
"I'm not an Aphrodite kid, I wake up to early."

Finally, June could get out of camp. She had just visited her father, and was now walking around New York. June hadn't seen her father since before she was claimed-she didn't tell him though about her mother, because he had never known she was a goddess.

There was a lot to do in New York. Lots of people crowded the streets, and June was afraid that someone would reach into her bag and take something. After all, June had just gone into an expensive store and gotten a nice pair of new shoes. But that was just about all that June could get. While she was walking, trying to get to centrel park, she saw someone familier. Now, June knew that she had seen the guy somewhere before. Maybe a glimps from him while playing capture the flag? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

always someone else (private) Calebcopy-1
|Caleb|15|Wright|
// M O M U S \\

Caleb was cursing now as he got forced out of camp by a few Ares kids. Gods, why couldn't they leave him alone? Now he had to wait for them Ares kids to get away from the boundaries so he could sneak back in. Knowing that they wouldn't leave while he was still here, Caleb took the chance to roam New York for a while. Then, as he approached the park, Caleb saw a familiar girl coming out of an expensive-looking store with a shopping bag. He racked his thoughts, trying to remember where he saw the girl before, when he realized that the girl was his cabinmate. And he remembered somewhat insulting her too. Caleb groaned as he continued on walking, mindlessly bumping into another boy.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 am

I glance around the park. This was bad. I knew I wasn't alone anymore, but they could be my friends or want me dead. I feel a solid hit to my front, which knocked me off balance a bit. I take a step back to meet the boy. "Hey!" I say loud enough for the 20 people around us to hear. "I know you!" Now I knew that I had someone on my side. I reach out to shake his hand and his necklace tells it all. "Anyone else from camp here?" I ask barely audible in the din of Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 pm

always someone else (private) Phoebe
"I'm not an Aphrodite kid, I wake up to early."

June watched as one boy...he looked really familier to her, bumped into the first guy, and loudly yelled "hey!" June was sure that they had seen both of the boy's at Camp Half-Blood before. So, June walked over there, trying to keep an eye on everyone to make sure that no one would pick pocket her.

"Hey, you guy's are from um..." June looked around to make sure that no mortals were looking at her, after all-this was New York, and New Yorkers June guessed that they saw everything, because very few people looked up when the first guy yelled 'hey'.
"Are you guys from Camp Half-Blood?" June finnaly said once she made sure that no mortals were looking at the three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am

Everything seemed to happen so fast for Caleb. Soon he found himself shaking the hand of the boy who he had bumped into. He let go pretty quickly as the familiar girl walked up to them. Caleb scowled at her question. Had she forgotten him already? Caleb didn't take it too well when people forgot him. He usually made an impression, which was not necessarily a good one.

"Yes and can you please shut up before something else hears you," Caleb said pointedly as he looked at the boy. What if there were monsters in disguise around? Or enemy demigods? Caleb rubbed the back of his neck, biting back a groan.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always someone else (private)   always someone else (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

always someone else (private)
Page 1 of 1