Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

-InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

-InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] Empty
PostSubject: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

[ I just assumed it was private. xD ]

I sighed, watching the lake ripple with the wind that was blowing, thinking about...eh, a lot of different things. Camp had been so...boring lately. "Pfft..."

[ Sorry for the incredibly short post. xD I'm just not inspired. ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm

I skipped to the lake. A baggy tee shirt and shorts.Bare foot, like normal. I seen someone there and regiozed him and smiled. Walking slowly across the peir careful not to make a sound then wispered, "Boring huh?" I said a few feet away. waiting for his reply and noticing...

that's because the insipeing person wasn't there yet, ;)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

[ xD ]

I jumped a bit, and turned around. "Yeah, it is," I replied, blushing a bit from my startled expression.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I giggled and walked over. sitting on the end of the peir. on leg dangled off the peir ina into the water, "So what you been doing?" I asked casulily. My eyes mischivoius.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm

I shrugged, sitting next to her. "Eh, the regular stuff," I said. "Y'know, if you consider training sword-fighting, and all of this demigod business to be regular."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm

I smiled, "Well if you spent 8 yearsdoing the unreaglur stuff, then yes it's pretty reaglur.." I said. I took the baggy shirt off, reveling my light blue swimsuit, still being warm in the afternoon think to prefect weather here, It was good for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I laughed, and watched. "Taking a swim?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I nodded, and just feel off the side of the peir, like I just passed out or something, making a splah. I loved the perfect weather, it wasn't hot swimming weather, more like a cooler summer morning, warmest day of the week. I popped back up and smiled at Matt. My hair sticking to the side of my face, the water was warm, like the sun had warmed it forever. "You going to swim?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]   -InsertLameTitleHere- [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-InsertLameTitleHere- [Private]
Page 1 of 1