Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

there's nothing here [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

there's nothing here [private] Empty
PostSubject: there's nothing here [private]   there's nothing here [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 am

Shirley Acodeva-Scarlet * Hecate * the Loyal

there's nothing here [private] Alice-cullen-ashley-greene-beautiful-happy-pretty-Favim.com-115999

Shirley, with her One Piece manga, sat alone at the Cabin Courtyard.
It was quiet place. Too quiet for Shirley's taste. She was a little bit disappointed when she found nothing in the back of the cabins. It was barren. Now with snow for winter--thinning since Spring was close--it look sad. And Shirley didn't like sad. She found one bench for two person and decided to sit on it. She crossed her legs, opened her book, and read. "I know I've read this one, but eh, One Piece is just that awesome," she commented on herself.

It was only minutes when she found herself engrossed with the manga. But it started snowing, and flakes dropped on the pages. Annoyed, Shirley snapped the book close and stood, planning to go back to her cabin. But she let herself stare at the back of Cabin 16: Khione children cabin. It must be ice age there. She shivered. As she continue to look, she found herself seeing a figure. Her eyes narrowed. Who could that be?

Blinking, Shirley waited until she made sense of the silhouette.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing here [private]   there's nothing here [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

there's nothing here [private] 33tno74

there's nothing here [private] Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

What a nice day. Cold, snowing, and maybe even a little damp. Jared stretches his limbs out from the cold air, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He usually doesn't even wear shorts in the summer but hey, when you're a Khione kid, you get to do that kind of stuff.

Jared looked over to see a girl looking at him. He cocked his head confusedly and waved. "Hi there!" He called out. Might as well get friendly in the morning.

From the distance, he couldn't see much of her but she was holding something that looked like a book. Maybe an Athena kid? Oh he shouldn't think like that, it's a stereotypical way to live. Not ALL Athena kids read. Just most. Well actually I've never seen an Athena kid who doesn't own at least a collection of books. Well okay society you got me there but still, back to Jared's story. Ahem.

Well he walked out from the cabin porch and into the snow, feeling the cold ice-water disintegrate and flatten with his every step.

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing here [private]   there's nothing here [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 am

Shirley Acodeva-Scarlet * Hecate * the Loyal

Shirley froze. Not just from the cold,
but from the voice who said, "Hi there!" Is that from the silhouette? She didn't answer until she could see a guy wearing shirt and shorts in a winter like this. Unlike her, who was wrapped with jacket and protected by fluffy hats and gloves, this guy looked like he didn't mind the winter a little bit. Then Shirley remembered the call. She waved her free hand. "Hello!" she called back.

Shirley figured he must be from Cabin 16. In excitement, Shirley walked to meet him. She waved a hello once more and went to introduce herself. "I'm Shirley," she said enthusiastically. "Are you from Khione's cabin?" The flakes of snow touched her face and melted there. Shirley wiped it quickly. "You don't seem to mind the cold." The answer was obvious, but the daughter of Hecate still wanted the answer from the guy's mouth.

She glanced at the manga she was holding. Cabin 16 campers really reminded her of the navy admiral Aokiji.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing here [private]   there's nothing here [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there's nothing here [private]
Page 1 of 1