Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Roran

I looked up the wall. Atleast 100 feet high maybe more. I grabbed the frist hand hold and started up. Using a trick my dad taught me. 3/4 two hands and a foot before moving. After 12 feet maybe more I looked down. I felt my right hand hld start to crumble. I lost my grip. I was daggling by one hand. "HOLY..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:28 pm

The rock wall was my favorite place to be. That, and Zeus' fist. Anythig that was easily scalable by me,I loved. I wa maybe twenty five feet up when I saw another kid below me. He was dangling by one hand and was hanging about twelve feet off the ground. I slid down the side of the rock wall. Yes I said slid. The rocks didn't even blister my hands. I slid down to his level then leveled my feet down on a pretty sturdy, pretty wide platform. "Need some help?" I asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Roran

I cursed under my breath.i swung my left leg up and on to a ledge and moved my right hand up by a girls foot who just slide beside me. "No thanks." I muttered. All i needed was a twelve foot drop to wake myself up. "Im fine." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Penny - Trudel

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I continued up the rock wall with my thoughts wandering about howguys thought they were so tough. She grabbed hold of a sturdy rock and hoisted herself up another few inches.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Roran

I swung my leg on to a ledge and climbed so more. As i got to the top I drew my dagger and plunged it in to the top and haulded my self the last few feet. Looking around i noticed the sun going down. i grabbed some rope out my pocket. I tied one end of the rope to the top and repelled down the side. Other than the slip i had i felt i did a good job at it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I scaled the wall pretty well. I didn't beat my record time but I had felt generous and stopped for that guy. I had rested at the top and watched as he made it up then started down again. I decided to get back down as the sun began to set. I smiled. The view was great from the top of the wall. You could see almost the whole camp and out to the ocean. The beautiful sun was setting on the ocean and the colors reflected off the water. It was a magnificent sight and I last saw it while climbing down.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Roran

I coiled up my rope and looked around. On the ground it was just me but i couldn't see who was up at the top. 'If at frist you don't succeed' i thought "then try try try agian." I said. I stood up and jumped at the wall scaling it like a spider. When I reached the top I slapped my hand on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"You're really into this aren't you?" I called over to the only other person on the wall. He was climbing up and down a lot like me. I was tempted to joke around and maybe make the rocks shake a bit, but that's no way to make friends now is it? I just laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 am

OCC: idk where uu got the idea but its starting to get goood>:)

Roran
"Yeah." I said. "Wish there was a bit of a challange though." i landed back on the ground after my 5 th climb.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 am

I shrugged. I made it to the top again and stopped there for good this time letting my feet dangle ove the edge of the wall. I crossed my legs and watched the guy continue to climb. I'd done this so many times. I knew it like it was the back of my hand. More of a challenge would be cool.ore obstacles added and things. My thought trailed off and turned into great ideas soon to be lost in my imagination. "I'm Penny by the way," I tell the guy. "From cabin 3." I was really pending on the thought of shaking the wall. It could turn into a good laugh, but if someone got hurt...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Roran

i was still climbing then i heard the words "from Cabin three." I pushed the thought out of my head."Im Roran. From cabin six." i said waiting to see if that had an effect on her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Cabin six. Athena. The rival of my father. That's great. First, let's get spmething straight. I do not care who's godly parent you have, if your a jerk tp me, that's when I'll dislike you. I know a few people from cabin 6 but they aren't too fond of me being around and I could care less. I looked down at Roran. He didn't seem to be affected by what cabin I was in. I smiled lightly. "Cool," I said.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Roran

I planted y arm on the ledge and swung myself up. "im not much of a threat." I said softly. "I'm more of a tinker, inventor." I spun my dagger piont in the ground.

Helen.

I was scouring the woods and stumbled on the climbing wall. "RORAN." I shouted. "Come out now."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" I asked. "I would expect that more from a son of Hephaestus, bit that's interesting." A girl came through the trees and yelled Roran's name. "Someone you know?" I asked woth a smile. The girl seemed serious and determined.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

OCC: This is my first time using helen so lemme no how im doing

Roran
I looked down. "damn it." I said. "thats my twin sister." i waved at her. "UP HERE SIS"

Helen
I scowled up at him. 'typical' i thought. 'he was a odd ball brat since he was born, but the climbing wall? really.' I scaled up the wall fast. "We need to go for dinner" I said. "NOW." i looked at the girl. "hey. I Helen daughter of athena and your are?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm

OOC: First girl Charrie? She's cool! (:

I waved at Helen with a smile. "Bossy, sister," I muttered through my teeth quietly to Roran. "I'm Penny!" I call down to her. "Daughter of Poseidon." This should be good...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Roran.

"Yeah bossy sister." I said. "she does it because she thinks she SOOOO much more mature than me." i said sarcastically

Helen

'a rival of our MOTHER.' i though. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANGING AROUND HER!" I shouted at Roran.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" I yelled down wth a smile. "I'm pretty sure she is not your mother." I say to Roran. A thought occured to me and I smiled. I looked at Roran. "Want to make your sister really mad?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:33 pm

Roran

"HECK YES." I said. "the worse it is the more pissed she gets. Once i had taken some stuff of hers to make a giant robot. Dont ask long story."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 pm

I shook my head. "Nope," I said. "It's got nothing to do with stealing stuff." I wished though. I took hold of Roran's shoulders and leaned in to him soon letting our lips touch. I could almost imagine Helen yellung at us already. I dared her to come up and try to get us.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 am

Roran

I was caught by surpirse but, i went with it. 'If this doesnt piss helen off then, i dont know what will.' I though.

Helen

my jaw dropped when penny moved closer to Roran. "RORAN DONT-" i started to say but stuttered to a stop when he kissed back. I grimaced and ran off in to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 am

I started to laugh and pulled away from Roran partially. "That definitly sent her on the edge," I said with a smile. I tried to refrain from laughter, but I wasn't doing very well. I was actually most surprised that Roran actually kissed me back. That was the only surprising thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Roran

I smiled. "yeah shes not really in to anybody here but, the guys back when we were at home. She was all over them." I placed my hand in hers. "she is not going to be happy about that." i said. "but it was worth it."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

I never really expected it to be serious. I was just joking, but I did kinfa like him. And pissing of his sister was entertaining. "Yeah," I agreed. "It was. And I can't wait to see what our parents think. Though, I don't think we need to worry too much." I shrugged. I was that kinda of care free girl.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Roran

I drew the rope out of my pocket. "come on. lets get some...Non camp dinner." I said and repelled to the bottome of the wall. " i could use a cheeseburger about now."

OCC: new topic = https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7717-out-for-lunchk-a-t-t-e-h#182868
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)   WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE...... (private to K-A-T)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next