Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

* i know you want me...or not [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Carys

General Carys

* i know you want me...or not [private] Empty
PostSubject: * i know you want me...or not [private]   * i know you want me...or not [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

PERRIN EDEN SAGE
* i know you want me...or not [private] Tumblr_lpmhcdiHM21qhsdh9o1_500

Perrin had been lying on a towel on the beach to a while in her swimwear. Her very provocative swimwear. Her sandals stood next to the towel and the incrusted jewels shimmered in the sun. Her golden hair was pinned up and back so she could tan her neck as well. She was lying on her stomach and was listening to music. She only listened to music when she was lying down since otherwise she'd start dancing and when she does most people feel blank and can only stare and she didn't need to get them angry because she'd bespelled them.
Back to top Go down

* i know you want me...or not [private]
Page 1 of 1