Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is There Something? {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Is There Something? {Private}  Empty
PostSubject: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 am

I layed down in the center of the clearing, Azieth on my chest, coiled up. I was thinking about how I'd love to take a girl here for a picnik. Like in those old movies I used to watch. I sighed softly. I was just to quiet to go out and find someone. Or too scared... I layed there, imagaining what I could be missing out on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:43 am

Is There Something? {Private}  Kban2
Maria Weber

Somebody save me
Let your waters break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just save, save
I've been waiting for you

Maria walked into the forest, hiding from training for another day. She would have hell to pay, she knew it, but she didn't care. She sighed, not even noticing the boy laying on the ground as she leaned against a tree, thinking about what life could have been before camp if her mother hadn't taken her here. Then Maria did notice the boy. "Oh, um, hello." she said, realizing how awkward this could be if it wasn't already.

She wondered how long he had been there. It couldn't have been that long. She doubted that he came there for her though, so they're conversation would most likely be quite long, and boring. At least, that's what usually happened. She sighed, looking at him. Silence followed for a minute or two. Was she that bad to talk to?

Just save me, save me
I've made this whole world shine for you
Just save, save
Come on
I'm still waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 am

My eyes slowly opened. There was a pretty girl leaning against a tree. I sat up slowly, crossed my legs, and leaned my elbows on my legs, and resting my head on my hands. "Hey. So sorry, I didn't see you. How long have you been there, may I ask?" he said in his smooth and calm voice. It wasn't deep, but not high pitched either.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:22 pm

She raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Not that long." she answered. She gave him a kind smile. She looked at him again, trying to pin down his personality, but she couldn't. She never was very good at judging personalities. "I'm Maria." She held out her hand for him to shake as she gave another smile towards him. She wouldn't tell him who she was the daughter of just yet.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm

I stood up, and shook her hand. "Hey. My name is Aydenn. Nice to meet you." I smiled, and stuffed my hands in my pockets, sliding Azieth over my hand. "Are you lost? I can help you back. I come here all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is There Something? {Private}    Is There Something? {Private}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is There Something? {Private}
Page 1 of 1