Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Odd One Out [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Odd One Out [private] Empty
PostSubject: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"You think you got the best of me,
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone.
The Odd One Out [private] EmmaRobets
The Odd One Out [private] EmmaRoberts
Penny-Jewels-Trudel
A daughter of Poseidon
the girl that you would see in the clearing, deep in the woods if you were simply passing by, was a girl who seemed frustrated, angered even. She looked like she had strengths of wonders, throwing rocks around and watching them explode into gravel as she would punch or crush them. But she was really just vibreating the particals of the earth so much, it became a mini earth quake and the entire object would crack and become destroyed.
If you knew the girl however, Penny her name was, you would see the usual daughter of Poseidon, practicing her powers, noticing how much in thought she was, likeing the feeling of being secluded from many others. It was almost impossible to think that Penny was angered when you knew her. Penny would rarely ever be angry. She was just thinking. Thinking of things and people that she hadn't thought about in a while.
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, because you're dead wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

The Odd One Out [private] Tumblr_lm34xeKyLy1qi9s2zo1_500

I guess talking to the dead is pretty weird."

Aiden walked through the forest bored as heck. All he was wearing was jeans, his black Vans, a white t-shirt, and his black leather jacket. Aiden pulled out a white lighter and a pack of cigarettes. He knew smoking was bad for you, but Aiden needed something to distract him. Aiden was getting married to the best girl in the world. The wedding was putting so much pressure on his shoulders though.

Aiden lit the cigarette and put it in his mouth when he felt the floor shake. Aiden muttered some colorful words and went deeper into the forest. He saw Penny there. Aiden couldn't help but grin.

"You know, you look like a crazy person?" Aiden said, raising an eyebrow and taking the cigarette out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

penny turned around after tossing one more larger rock in the air to watch it disintegrate. It was a funny thing, she didn't have to turn around to know who was there but she faced Aideb anyway. She knew she probably looked crazy, why with the dirt and rubble cluttering her hair and sprinkleing her face. The rough feel was always welcome to her anyway. But really, did Aiden have to point out that she looked crazy? Of all the words he cpuld describe her as he chose crazy?
Penny shook her head and smiled. "At least I practice enhancing and controlling my techniques." She never really called her abilities 'powers' or 'gifts' as some would state. If she could, Penny would call them a curse, but that was entirely unnecessary, what with her father probably getting ofended. No doubt he already knew whatshe thought though.
Penny took another good look at Aiden as she walked over to him. "And since when do you smoke?" It was definitly a new edge her had to him. He always had that bad boy type of image, why not throw in a couple extra details?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Aiden shrugged at what Penny said. To him it was a why not smoke type of question. Why not? Aiden leaned back against a tree, putting the cigarette back in his mouth. He took out his white lighter and started playing with it, flicking it on and off.

"You know, carrying a white lighter is bad luck? A few musicians died with a white lighter in their pocket," Aiden told Penny, flicking the lighter on and off again. Aiden looked back over at Penny, grinning a bit. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. Since Aiden was much talker than Penny, his head rested on top of her head.

"I missed you Penns," Aiden said, dropping the cigarette to the floor and stepping on it, still hugging Penny tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 am

penny laughed and hugged Aiden back, her face pressed against his chest. He smelled like death as always with a tint of whatever guys did to smell, well, nice isn't a very accurate word, but you get the point. "Don't go dying on me though." She told him. "You have to get married, first, too. So I won't be believing in any of that bad luck voodoo." She laughed lightly again.
Penny pried herself out of his arms so she could look up at him. It had been a while since they had last seen each other. It wasn't too often she saw him without Kylee, but that was only because she saw Kylee more than him. They shared the same cabin, dad and room. It would be kind of hard to avoid each other. "I missed you, too." Penny told Aiden still smiling. "What have you even been up to allthis time?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 am

Aiden shrugged, looking down at Penny. Aiden still had his arms wrapped around her, but it was nothing romantic or anything. They were over that though. Aidden hated to admit that he did used to have a crush on Penny. But that was a long time agao.

"You know, same old same old. I'm Cabin Leader and I have a wedding to prepare for. It's a lot," Aiden said to Penny, suddenly feeling the burden on his shoulders again. Aiden sighed, his black shaggy hair coming into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

penny shrugged, looking around for a moment. it always felt weird to be close to Aiden but that was mostly when his girlfriend, or fiancé was around. Aiden was in fact that only actual friend she had, she tried to make it a point not to feel awkward with him. This seemed okay though. Just being with him, it was so normal because of how close they were. They were like two stereotypical teenage girls. They shared each other's secrets, more or less and got one cited for one another. It was the normal routine.
"I'm sure you can handle it," Penny said rolling her eyes until they were locked with Aiden's again. "You've been through worse. Remember that one time when Willow froze you, the day we met actually, and we had to get you from the bottom of the lake?" The memory made her laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Aiden shrugged and leaned back against a tree, his arm still wrapped around Penny. He thought for a bit and smiled when he remembered that. A gleam in his eyes appeared.

"Yeah, I remember that. I haven't seen Willow since," Aiden told Penny quietly, closing his eyes. Honestly, Aiden had no idea where she was anymore. It wasn't like he didn't care or anything.

"I miss those days. Everything was so simple," Aiden told Penny, looking her into her eyes. Aiden bit his lip and rubbed the stumble on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm

penny nodded, her eyes narrowed slightly with concern and confusion. She hadn't seen much of Willow after that either, of course it wasn't like she hadn't cares. It's amazing what a good couple of months can do to you. It can seperate you from the people you love most. Aiden and Cain were the only two people Penny had managed to keep a relationship with, besides Kylee. They were sisters. It was much different.
But the way Aiden said it, the way he just simply stated that everything was so much simplier back then, it made Penny wondered what he would give to go back to last summer. That was before so much had happened. It seems as if nothing really did change in eight months, everyday it's exactly the same, but when you look back, so much is different.
"I second that," Penny said smiling lightly and looking towards the ground before looking up again. "That was so much better. Back then. Sinplier it was indeed."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 am

Aiden couldn't help but smirk lightly at what Kylee said. Aiden hugged her again, his arms tightly around her. He laughed a bit at his thoughts.

"Yeah I remember those days. You used to have a crush on me," Aiden told Penny with a grin, laughing a bit at it. Penny made it seem so obvious though at the time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

penny pulled slightly away from Aiden in sheer disbelief, her mouth gaping at him with a small forming smile. "I did not!" she exclaimed suddenly appalled at him. Of course she had much trouble hiding her smile, especially with Aiden. That had been, of course, one secret Penny did keep from him. She hadn't been obvious about it. Once of course he got a girlfriend, Penny had discarded those feelings not wanting to get hurt. Natrally that was when she got her first boyfriend who ended up breaking her heart anyway. Oh well. Life goes on.
"If I do remember correctly, it was you," Penny poked him in the chest. "who had a crush on me mister, I think can hide everything I feel because I look all dark and emo." She stuck her togue out at him in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 am

Aiden couldn't help but roll his eyes. All dark and emo? That was a new one. Aiden brushed back a piece of strand hair that was in Penny's face and smiled lightly, his dark eyes gleaming.

"Dark and emo? That's a new one Penny. Maybe I still do," Aiden said to Penny with a small smile, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 am

penny was a bit taken back by Aiden's last comment. She looked at him with skeptic eyes trying to figure him out because that was almost never easy. Penny may say she knew him like the back of her hand but the truth is, sometimes she just didn't know. Like now for instence. What?[i] It just felt as if someone had smacked her in the face. That's how far-fetched his comment was to her.
"What?" she asked, her smile slightly faded, her eyes searching his for some sign that he was joking in any way. "I don't know what you mean by that." Penny raised her eyebrows at him, trying to sound confused but clearly she wasn't. It was just her subconscious talking because really, all's she would have said was, [i]What?!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes at Penny. Could she not get English? Aiden took out his lighter again and flicked it on and off again, studying Penny with his dark eyes.

"Maybe I still like you,"
Aiden said softly, tracing a finger over her lips. Maybe Aiden did. Everything was so complicated lately now. Aiden loved Kylee to death, no question about that. Aiden would die if Kylee left him. But Aiden couldn't help admit that he still had something left over for Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:56 pm

penny's heart started to beat real fast and she couldn't control it. She couldn't take her gaze off of Aiden's and she couldn't bring herself to pull away. She looked down quickly to where Aiden's fingers crossed her lips before having her eyes forced back to his again. Penny didn't know what to say. What was he talking about? He was getting married. This didn't make any sense. Last time Penny checked Kylee and Aiden were happily in love. She had no idea what Aiden was trying to get at.
But she couldn't help but notice that she felt it too. Don't get her wrong, she loved Cain just as much as he loved her, but Penny knew she always had a pull towards Aiden. This wasn't right though. It wouldn't be anything like what Penny would have expected, especially with Aiden. Spacfically with Aiden. She couldn't think. Her mind was full of mush. That's why she stood there looking at him with her mouth partially hanging open, utterly lost for words.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Aiden shook his head at Penny, seeing how speechless she was. Aiden did love kylee though. Aiden would die for Kylee. But, he always had the smallest amount in his heart left over for Penny.

"I do love Kylee, but for some reason I have the tiniest space for you," Aiden saod softly, alomst in a whisper. He looked deep into Penny's eyes again, a small smile playing on his lips. He ran his finger over Penny's lips again. Before he knew what he was doing, Aiden slowly pressed his lips to Penny's, his one hand still on her cheek. Penny's lips were soft while aiden's lips were a bit rough, just like him. Yet, a small growl made Aiden pull away and look up. He cussed lightly. Damn hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 pm

penny's eyes shut closed the moment he started to lean in. Something, some tiny little thing, was pulling at her stomach, telling her she should get out of the way and leave as she still had the chance. Reminding her about how much she loved Cain. But that bigger substance, it wanted to just experience what the feel of his lips would be like. If just standing there like they were, that close gave her butterflies while her heart beat fast, what would a kiss make that do?
And she found out because Aiden's rough lips made contact with hers. The thing that bothered her the most of it all was that she kissed him right back. She felt the light pressure that their lips pushed against each other as if it were the weight of the sky. She kissed him back.
And liked it.
But it was too good to last. The Fates must have had it out for them and decided they needed a punishment because the rumbleing sound of a growl sounded from somewhere close, causing them to pull themselves away from each other. Penny pulled out a little farther until Aiden's arms slipped away. Not that she wanted that to happen...
She did a three sixty and pulled out her sword, squinting through the darkened woods for the source of noise. The noise that interupted their kiss.
Not that she cared that much about it...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Aiden took out his sword as well, looking over at Penny. Another growl came from the trees. Aiden bit his lip as two hellhounds emerged from the trees. Aiden couldn't help but grin lightly. Just like old times. Before Aiden could even say a smart remark the hellhound barrled into Aiden, knocking him a few feet into the air and into the water. Aiden couldn't help but scream when the water made contact with his skin. Aiden hated water and the water hated him. It burned his skin as Aiden stayed in the water, the hellhound ontop of his chest. Aiden screamed again in agnoy, trying to get out of the water. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the ground. The ground cracked open and the hellhound was sucked in.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm

penny clenched her jaw tight as the two hounds showed themselves. Of course. This kind of thing is always bound to happen to her. She flipped her sword in one hand, pointing it towards the hound that decided to take on her. She narrowed her eyes as it barked, loud and murderous and lunged straight at her. She easiliy dodgered by rolling out of the way but not without getting clawed on the arm first. The hound hit a tree which simply just proved how much of idiots monsters were. It turned to Penny again and opened it's mout ready to bark. She threw her sword like a javelin and pierced right through the hounds head, ending up stabbing a tree behind it.
Penny had been long gone before the monster even turned to dust. She ran to Aiden, grabbing him around his body and across his chest, dragging him out of the water quickly, getting more wet than she would have prefered in the process. She quickly cursed and took off her sweatshirt, leaving her in her usual black tank and dabbed at the water that still covered her friend. Or watever he was to her at this point anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Aiden opened his eyes when he felt the soft grass around him and something being dabbed at him. Aiden groaned and sat up, his skin a bit red. He looked up at Penny and gasped lightly when she dabbed the water away. Ok ow.

"Thanks Penns. Im never taking a shower again," Aiden joked, chuckling lightly. Aiden rubbed his arms, wincing once in a while. He took out the pack of cigarettes and made a face. It was drenched. No good. Aiden left it on the grass and checked his lighter. At least that worked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm

penny gave aiden another skeptic look. After thinking that she got as much water as she could off of him, she sat back on her knees with a sigh. "That's gross, Aiden," she told him, eyes narrowed. "And would you stop worrying about your damn cigarettes." She picked up the soaked pack just out of curiosity but put it back again soon after.
As much as she did not want to talk about what just happened, before they were attacked Penny found that it was probably the better thing to talk about. But the words of that didn't come. What was she supposed to say? 'Aiden, what the hell just happened? I thought we were over all of that!' Was that was she was supposed to say? "Are you okay?" was all she came up with saying instead.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes at Penny. Oh gods, dramam queen. Aiden picked up the cigarettes and threw them deep into the forest. He promised Kylee he would stop smoking. He didn't like breaking promises. Aiden turned back to Penny, wrapping an arm around her.

"Same old Penny. Water usually burns me. I don't even know how the hell I drink it," Aiden joked, giving Penny one his grins. Aiden's dark hair was damp. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, it sticking up in several places. Aiden looked over at Penny, not knowing what to say. He didn't think 'I'm sorry I kissed you," or "Wanna do it again?" would be okay to say.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 pm

penny shrugged and nodded her head before wincing briefly. Her left arm. She had forgotten where the hound had scratched her. She held up her sweatshirt to find that faint bit of blood stains and the long rip in the sleeve. She hadn't noticed it before. She was too busy taking care of Aiden. So much for her favorite sweatshirt. Penny just shrugged again though.
"I'm fine," she told him truthfully. "Really." And she wondered if he knew that she was talking about before and now. She was fine.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Aiden looked down at Penny's body when she yelped. Aiden looked at her arms and saw that it was cut. Yeah, she was fine.

"Thanks for lying," Aiden told Penny, taking off his leather jacket and pulling his white shirt off. Aiden breifly thought for a moment that Penny had never seen Aiden shirtless. He pushed the thought away and wrapped his whire t-shirt around her arm. The shirt would soak up the blood that was on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

penny pursed her lips, frowning slightly at him. She could have done without that. It took a lot of her self will not to stare at any other part of his body but his face, and Penny would say she succeeded well. She had known Aiden long enough for that type of thing to be normal, so if you looked at her face, it didn't really seem forced. It was more natral than anything.
"I didn't need that you know," she told him. "I can risk infection. Dirt and rocks don't particularly hate me, if you get what I mean. You on the other hand," she laughed lightly, looking at his chest for a second. His burns didn't look too, too bad. Thankfully. "Are really red. It looks like you got a whole lot of sun burn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odd One Out [private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next