Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Odd One Out [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Aiden laughed, looking down at his chest and flat stomach. It was red, but it didn't look too bad. He looked back up at Penny and grinned, shrugging.

"It's not that bad Penns. It will go away soon. I hope," Aiden told her, biting his lip and looked down at his chest again. It didn't look that bad. Aiden looked up and pushed a piece of Penny's hair behind her ear again, their faces close.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:27 pm

[b]penny's eyes were locked[b] on Aiden's again, but this time she had more courage to speak. Not very much though. They were so close again. It wasn't like it made her uncomfortable. It just made her confused or skeptic. She was thinking a lot, trying to figure things out. "Well, that's good," she said, still remarking about his chest and how red it is. "It could have been worse." It could have most definitly been worse. Good thing Penny had gotten there in time...
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Aiden shrugged, still looking into Penny's eyes. He knew it was bad for her to like her just one bit again. Just one bit. He loved Kylee to death and enter to be with her forever, but Penny just had a tiny bit of his heart. Aiden put one hand on the side of Penny's face, his fingers playing with her hair. He smiled lightly.

"We're in the same messed up situation aren't we?" Aiden whispered to Penny again, leaning forward. Before he could even take back anything, his rough lips were pressed against Penny's soft ones.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:10 pm

penny looked down at the ground again, not really knowing how to respond. They were in that same messed up situation. Penny barely even knew what she was doing, but before she could change her mind, his lips were on his again and she was kissing him back. She was kissing Aiden again, and she was doing it like it was nothing. As if it were normal and not risky. As if no one would ever catch them. As if it was something done every day and it wasn't something they could ever take back and forget about. Because it'll alawys be there. That's why Penny was just simply living in the moment and trying not to think of the past or think of what may happen next. There was nothing but now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Aiden was surprised that Penny kissed him back. He continued to kiss her, his hand getting tangled in her dark hair. He moved his lips with Penny's, liking the differences of their lips. Penny's weresoft while Aiden's were rough. Different. Aiden's hand trailed to Penny's waist where he rested it on her hip. Aiden shouldn't even be doing this. Not at all. But he just couldn't. Don't get him wrong, Aiden loved Kylee and would die for her. But he wanted to know what it would be like to kiss Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:01 pm

penny put her hands behind Aiden's neck pulling herself towards him more. She played with the ends of his dark hair. She felt the way his hands went through her hair. She could feel his cold hands on her skin. She was aware of everything. And that's why she nearly jumped ten feet when she heard her sword fall out of the tree it had been stabbed into. It just startled her and made her pull away from Aiden, but not too far. It made her snap back into realization again.
"We can't be doing this." Penny whispered shaking her head. "It's not right." She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes, but she leaned her forehead against Aiden's.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Aiden felt Penny pull away and blinked, trying to get what she said. He raised an eyebrow at Penny. She seemed to like the kiss. Penny did kiss her back.

"Am I not a good kisser?" Aiden asked Penny, raising an eyebrow. Maybe that was a bad question. Aiden couldn't help but smile.

"Bad question."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

penny shook her head pulling back a tiny bit to look at Aiden better. She bit her lip lightly and tried to think of something to say. He obviously was having trouble with that. "What kind of response is that?" Penny asked, trying not to laugh. "So in response to that, Yeah bad question." She shook her head, trying to act more serious. She was not going to answer his previous question anyway, if he was going to ask again. This wasn't supposed to be happening. "Aiden," She said very softly looking down. "You're getting married and I'm dating Cain..." Penny's voice trailed off. She looked back up at him, her eyebrows scrunched together, which basically meant she was thinking a lot.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:09 am

Aiden understood what Penny was saying. This was bad. Plus, he felt like he was playing with Penny's heart, something her never wanted to do. Aiden's hands shook a bit and he dug through his pockets, looking for a cigarette. One was in his pocket and it was dry. Aiden quickly lit it. Aiden shouldn't be smoking anyway. He promised Kylee. But this a a predicament.

"I'm so sorry Penny. I just," Aiden told her, suddenly at lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 am

penny sighed and ran a quick hand through her hair, not really knowing what else to say. She looked at him with confused eyes. "You just, what?" she asked him lightly. Penny couldn't really deny that she wanted to know what Aiden was thinking. This was too confusing to handle alone. They couldn't handle it alone. As much as Penny hated talking about this kind of thing, she knew they needed to. This event, occurance, whatever they were calling it, couldn't just be forgotten or ignored.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Aiden shook his head, running a hand through his daark shaggy hair. He dropped the cigarette on the ground, stepping on it so nothing wet on fire. Aiden bit his lip, looking at Penny.

"I don't know. I just wanted o kiss you. I'm sorry," Aiden said quickly, not really knowing what to say actually. "Oh sorry for kissing you" wasn't the best answer to say. Aiden rubbed his eyes, trying to think right.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

penny bit her lips really trying not to say something she might regret. She had no idea what was going through her mind at the moment. She wasn't very good with talking about serious things, especially when they involved her. He just wanted to kiss her? Penny had always wondered what it would feel like to kiss him, but then what? They would forever be in this awkward state between friends and something more than that, which they could not become.
"I-I think I should go," Penny said finally after a moment of staring at the ground that was between them. She couldn't let this happen. She cared too much for Cain's and Kylee's feelings. And her's and Aiden's too, if they were going at it that way.
Cain.
She loved him. Penny didn't want anyone to get hurt and that's what was going to happen if they continued whatever her and Aiden were just doing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Aiden bit his lip. He was confused as what to do. He hated seeing Penny like this. He did. Aiden's mind couldn't help drift to Kylee and think of their next date. He shook his head and focused on Penny. Aiden wrapped his arms around Penny, pulling her into a big hug.

"Please don't go," Aiden said quietly, looking down at her.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 pm

penny placed her head on Aiden's bare chest and sighed. There wet that option. Just walking away seemed like a good plan, but then again, that was what Penny was good at. Walking away from things, pretending they never happened. That wasn't really the right way to handle things though, but Penny always did it. Aiden was just holding her back this time. "Well, now what?" Penny muttered into his chest with her usual sarcastic tone. Were they going to just try and forget this even happened? Were things just going to be awkard between them now? What was going to happen, to everyone, in a general state?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 am

Aiden shook his head, not knowing what to say. He rubbed Penny's back, trying to comfort her. What was Aiden suppose to say? Or even do? Aiden closed his eyes and tried to think. Suddenly, Aiden gulped and moved back a bit, seeing that a small stream was there.

Hopefully Penny's dad wouldn't punish him. Well, actually, maybe he would. Posiden was always protective of his kids. Especially girls...oh gods. As if Aiden could read the water God's mind, the Earth rumbled near the small stream.

Aiden closed his eyes as he heard the water roar in his ears. Aiden screamed when the water made contact with his skin again. But at least it was over quickly. Aiden was soaking wet now while Penny was dry to the bone. Aiden fell back, feeling like he was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 am

penny was looking at the ground still, not noticing much of Aiden or what he was doing until the creek erupted in a large angry wave. Penny knew better than to think this was herself, she had no power over water even if she was angry or frustrated, which was when she could normally channel her powers the least. She was much better when she was concentrating hard, focussed on all her suroundings. That's why this frightened her. Either her siblings were out to get her or Aiden, or Poseidon was angry. Penny went with the latter.
The wave scrashed right over them both, quickly making its way back to the creek, only it left Penny completely dry, but Aiden seemed like he was ready to faint. "Father!" Penny screamed at the heavens along with a curse, before dragging Aiden farther away from the creek, propping him up against a tree. Thunder boomed when Penny cursed her father, but nothing else happened. The water in the creek did not seem to settle but it did not jump out again or threaten to wash them over with another wave. These were the only times that she would ever to wish that she had some control over the water. She grabbed her sweatshirt again and tried to wipe away as much was as she could before it would hurt Aiden anymore.
"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault," she whispered to Aiden. "I should have left before angering my dad even more than we already did." Just the thought of Aiden being punished by her father in some way made her think harder and her imagination took over. He had never done something like that if trying to protect her. Penny was never acknowledged by her father, at least not in a good way. Maybe he just didn't like her. He probably cared more for his more talented and stronger children like Skye and Kylee. That was probably why he was avenging Kylee on Aiden. Because he cared for her more.
The gods always chose favorites didn't they?
A short and sudtle wave of anger and hurt washed through Penny's eyes, but it was gone as fast as it had come.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Aiden shook his head at what Penny said. No. This was Aiden's fault. He shouldn't had kissed Penny. Or maybe he shouldn't had fallen for a tiny bit in the first place. Aiden's eyes fluttered close for a few moments as the burning sensation in his arms and legs went away. Slowly. He felt like he was a roast cook or something.

"I'm fine really," Aiden said, half slurring, half studdering. Aiden opened his dark eyes and mumbled something to Penny.

"It's not your fault," Aiden said to Penny again as he rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 pm

penny shook her head, but then nodded. What was he saying? Of course it was her fault, how else would this had happened if she hadn't just went with it. She could have stopped what ever was happening as soon as it had started. They wouldn't have been in this mess. Penny had a sudden thought that scared her. What if this effected their friendship? What if all of this screwed that up? What was really going to happen next?
"Stop moving," she told him quietly, trying not to answer anything else. Of course this would happen to her. Why did every single relationship she tried to build decide to come crashing down on her without warning. Penny couldn't even hold up a good friendship without it ending with a bunch of drama or things that just needed to be forgotten but could somehow never be erased. Maybe she should just give up. Go let some monster take her down so things could just end.
That option had always been there, but it just seemed more and more relevant the farther on Penny went with life.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Aiden shook his head and sat up, looking at Penny. He couldn't let that happen to her. Aiden knew what it felt like to have every type of relationship fail. Aiden wouldn't let that happen. No.

"Penny listen, I will not let this affect our relationship. I will be by your side no matter what. Penny, you are my best friend," Aiden told Penny, wincing as he leaned against the tree, his jacket rubbing against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 pm

penny sighed and gave Aiden another doubtful look. Like that was going to happen. Someone was bound to find out about this. The nymphs loved gossip and there was never a story that they didn't end up changing in any way shape or form. Penny folded up her sweatshirt that was pretty much soaked with water and blood and put it on her lap.
"Oh yeah?" Penny mumbled. She let herself fall forward until her head was in Aiden's lap. She didn't care much for anything anymore so whatever he thought of this, she didn't care about. "How are you going to do that?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Aiden leaned his head back, closing his eyes. He smoothed down Penny's hair as Aiden felt Penny's head on his lap. He thought for a moment. What to do, what todo. Aiden wanted to stay best friends with Penny until he died. Penny was his beat friend forever.

"We will always be best friends. I know what it's like for every kind of relationship in your life fail," Aiden whispered to Penny, scratching the stubble on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

penny shook her head. How would he even know that? He couldn't control that. It all corresponding to what happens around them. That would always have more impact on their relationship. Penny wasn't staying very positive at this point, but that was just her. She wasn't a very positive person. That was just it. Plain and simple.
"How are you going to keep it that way?" she muttered, obviously frustrated and annoyed with how this was coming about. "We can't just forget about this, I know my father wont. What am I going to tell Cain? Or you Kylee?" Penny was terrible when under pressure. She had often been a good liar, but not as much lately and she was sure Aiden knew that. This wouldn't be an easy secret to keep anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Aiden pursed his lips, thinking of what to do. What could Aiden do? He closed his eyes and thought again, trying to know what to do. He had an idea. Well, maybe a start of an idea.

"Kylee kinda did the same thing to me. She's forgiving, but she won't trust me the same again. Cain...he will try to beat me up considering he doesn't like me much. But, we can work this out and stay best friends," Aiden said, looking down at Penny. Aiden was going to try to save this friendship, even if Penny wasn't willing to.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 am

penny sighed and turned her body so she was sitting up in the grass, with her head on Aiden's chest. What was Kylee going to think of Penny now? What was going to happen to that relationship Penny had tried her hardest not to have it turn out horrid?
"Kylee's going to hate me," Penny said only looking at the negative aspects of things. "And Cain, I don't know if he'll take it as well as you think. He'll probably do much more than try to beat you up, Aiden." She looked up at him, her piercing sea-green eyes searching for some kind of solution that would not result in lack of trust between the four of them. It was just a little kiss, right? Or, two kisses.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Aiden sighed, closing his eyes. Cain would do worse. Who knows what Cain would do. Aiden rubbed his eyes again and looked down at Penny, his dark eyes semmigly to look right into her.

"We can at least try Penny. I'll take whatever Cain wants to do to me if it makes Kylee no hate you. But, I don't want to ruin our friendship," Aiden told Penny, almost begging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odd One Out [private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next