Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Odd One Out [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

penny shrugged and looked away biting her lip. She just didn't think it was going to be that easy. She wouldn't know what she would do without Aiden, but if Cain was taken out of her life too, well, things would just never be the same. She realized that she just did what Cain had promised never to do to her, even if it was just a spontaneous, in the moment type of thing. She was making this no better than her past relationships had been. And that just made her feel a whole lot better, didn't it?
She couldn't take the seriousness anymore. She just wanted to shove it aside for now, like she always did in situations like this one. "If it makes any difference," Penny said softly, "It wasn't all that bad. Some good things came out of it." She looked back up at him, a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes at Penny. This was the Penny he missed. Aiden laughed lightly. He rubbed his eyes again and leaned back on the tree.

"Gee, thanks. What good things came out if this?" Aiden asked Penny, chuckling and rolling his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm

penny laughed, not being able to fight it. The two of them, well, they definitely knew how to lighten the mood. She was pretty sure that they could do that kind of thing at a funeral. Not that it's even appropriate to do at one, she still thought that they could.
"Do I have to spell it out to you, Mr. Morti?" Penny asked in a mock proper-like accent, her normal smirk back planted on her lips and her gleaming green eyes back to their normal sparkle. She always knew guys could be clueless, even when they were just joking around, but this? Aiden was reaching a new low, and that only made Penny laugh harder.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Aiden laughed, his dark eyes lighting up. Aiden ran a hand through his shaggy dark hair, brushing it from his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe you do. Are you saying I'm a good kisser?" Aiden asked Penny, raising both if his dark eyebrows up and down. He laughed, showing off his smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

penny rolled her eyes again at Aiden. "You are making me spell it out, aren't you?" She told him, elbowing him lightly in the ribs. "Do I have to scream it for it to get through your thick scull?" Just to put emphasis on what she said, she flicked his forhead before leaning back and throwing her hands in the air. "Aiden Morti is the best kisser from his cabin!" Penny stuck her tongue out at Aiden, just to show she hated even saying it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Aiden died laughing, clapping his hands together. He leaned on Penny for support, trying to stop laughing. He probably just embarrassed Penny. Well, no one was here anyway...

"Why thank you Penny; I had no idea," Aiden told Penny with a small half smile, half smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

penny couldn't help but laugh hysterically along side of Aiden. She leaned against him as he leaned against her. Why this made her and him laugh so much, she would never know. It was just the way their friendship worked. They laugh at the pointless things.
"You're so modest, Aiden!" Penny said through staggering giggles, "You know how good a kisser you are, you're just being clueless." She laughed again, trying hard to get out what she was saying next. "What about me, though, that's the question. Am I a good kisser?" She smirked, and raised her eyebrows, trying not to break into giggles again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odd One Out [private]   The Odd One Out [private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odd One Out [private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3