Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:23 am

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] 1293480232_4802_full

Connor Chambers

"Do you know something else that knows nothing about mercy? Water."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Connor sat near the edge of the lake, taking in the fresh air of the bright afternoon. He thought about the beach party that was held a few days ago, and the girl he met. Zin, was it? The son of Triton had no idea whether to feel sympathy for her, or be afraid. It didn't matter anymore, it's not like he was ever going to see her again . . . right?

~ Loss of inspiration. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Zin walked to the lake, her hands in her pockets and her Marine camoflage jacket draped oveer her shoulders. The day was windy, and she couldn't believe some people could actually still be in the mood for a party after the dance. She saw some teens having fun from the other side of the lake, and she shook her head. Yep, no idea why. Kicking a large rock into the lake, she sat down next to the edge and thought to herself. No one actually talked to her much, except for a few souls here and then, but she hoped someone would. She really was just a girl under her brave face.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Connor heard footsteps coming from behind him. For a moment, they stopped, and Connor jerked his head to the side. It was her. Hey Zin," he called.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 am

Zin snapped her head to the side quickly. Years on the army and months on the street had taught her of everything. As the familiar blond hair came into the view, she sighed. Good. It wasn't another annoying camper or anything. Instead it was Connor, the boy she met on the beach during the dance.

"Oh, hey there." she called out to him, grinning. She patted the ground next to her, hoping he'll join her or something. She was sure he got something better to do, but he offer was open. She leaned back, and let the sun shine down on her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am

Connor walked over to Zin and sat down only inches from her. "What have you been up to?" he asked curiously. He himslef hadn't done much the past few days. He was always by the lake just thinking things through.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 am

"Nothing actually. Kill a monster in the forest I guess." she said with a shrug, as if it happens everyday. But in truth, she was only in a tree or something, spying on campers as they train. She learned too much from them. Their fighting styles, and their powers. "You?" she asked him, eyes never leaving the lake. She watched the satyres from the other side of the lake chase giggling dryads, and she smiled. Daily entertainment came very cheap.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm

"Just hanging around, I guess," he replied simply. Connor's eyes focused on the lake, then to Zin, and the lake again. Tension arose inside of him, but why? "Anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 am

"Everything's on my mind." She sighes. Definitely, everything worthy or not mentioning is there. Thinking that there's no more to talk off, she leaned back. "So, anyone caught your eye yet?" she asked. Back on the beach, she teased Connor about girls, not that it mattered to her. Just some friendly chatter.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Connor blushed bright red at Zin's questioned, but then returned to his normal complexion. "Well, no," he chuckled. What about you? Have you met any guys?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 am

"Eh, all of them looked the same to me." Of coarse, she didn't mean their physical appearance. "Their always busy with somethings and whenever their not, they're as stupid as dung." she chuckled, remembering how one male camper she saw fell out of a tall tree. after a while, her eyes widened. "Oh, sorry Connor. I meant no offence." she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 pm

"It's alright," he said halfheartedly, putting a smile on his face to hide his tone of voice. He didn't know what to say or ask next. Zin was different from him, to different for him to even comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 am

~I'm going to be away for a few days. Hope this topic still is on by then. xD

Zin looked at him worridly. She really didn't mean it. "Hey, I didn't mean it. Honestly." She started. She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 am

"I know, I know. It's fine. Don't worry about it." Connor waved his hands dismissevely as he spoke. Their conversation wasn't what he expected.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 am

Zin shrugged. So far, the peace was...bearable. She gave a sideways glance towards Connor, to make sure he really was fine, and began again. "So, chuck anyone out the window yet?" she asked casually, even though it was never a question anyone could expect. What could she say? She was unpredictable. Oh, and she does love to chuck someone out the window too.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 am

Connor was at first confused at Zin's questoin, but then a small grin formed on his face. Until he couldn't bear it, he let out a laugh. "Ha, no. I haven't even gotten a chance. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 am

"Dang. And I thought I could count you in with the person-chucking-people group." she chuckled. Well, if there really was a group, she'd be head. So far, she's chucked different people out of the cabin, and it weren't good times. she gave him a smile when he laughed. It wasn't always that she could make someone laugh, so why not enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

Connor returned the smile. He was glad that their conversation had taken a better turn. In the beginning, Connor thought Zin hated him. Perhaps he was wrong. "Anything going on?" he asked, curious.

~ I don't know where this is going. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 am

~S'kay...me too. xD So far, I'm trying to make Zin be all weird....cause that's what I feel. Want to be the first one to rp with my new charrie?

BIC: Zin looked at him. "Nothing. Why?" she asked him. Her eyes narrowed above Connor's shoulder, but didn't raise it up. "How about you. Got anyone to chuck out a window." she says, but her smile was tense.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 am

~ Yeah, sure. I'll bring Victoria and Alex. Or Stella. xD Which reminds me, I still have to make Melina and Stella meet each other again. xD

~ "Only if you do," he replied with a smile. Connor stared into Zin's eyes with his green-eyed gaze. He stood frozen, but then returned back to focus. "I mean, do you?"

~ I have no idea what I'm making Connor do. Should he like Zin or not? That is the question. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 am

~ I got my charries well organized now. LOOK!

Zinnia Melion, Daughter of Chaos
Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] Bab390adbf
"So? I'm A Girl, Yet I Survived The War. Got A Problem With That? Thought So."
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Of coarse I would. Got a problem with that?" she smiled sweetly. How could her small body do it, she never knew, but she really could. "Why, haven't we all chucked someone, atleast not out a window, but out a door or sometihing?" she asks quietly. A snicker came from above Connor's shoulder and she looked up to see someone there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abel Montenegro
Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] 515ca17481
"Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions"
~o~o~o~o~o~

"You'd chuck someone out a window?" came the reply of Abel. Though he never actually see someone do it before. Cause he actually couldn't see anything. "Well, remind me to not mess with you then." he said, sitting crosslegged next to the voice of the girl.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:04 am

~ I looked, and I did the same for my characters a few days ago. Even added some fun stuff like interviews. LOOK AT IT. xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connor Chambers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"
~~~~~~

The sound of a boy's snicker met Connor's ears. He cocked his head to the sound, only to notice a boy sitting on top of one of the branches of a tree. "Hello," he greeted, unsure of what to do. He turned back toward Zin, his eyes almost asking if she knew the kid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Son of Triton
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Water."

~~~~~~

~ I'ma start posting like this. It's fancier.

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 am

~Isn't it? Lol. xD

~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin shook her head. Eyes narrowing on the unfamiliar face of the camper. "And who are you supposed to be?" she asks, body language tensed. She looked at Connor, with a 'Who the heck?' look and turned back to the mystery camper.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made you, And I Could Take You Back"

Abel Montenegro
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Abel Montenegro, at your service." he grinned with hidden humor. "You?"
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connor Chambers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"
~~~~~~

"Connor Chambers," he said simply. "Son of Triton. And this is Zin." He gestured a hand toward Zinnia.

Son of Triton
"Water"
~~~~~~

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 am

~o~o~o~o~o~

"Yep. Daughter of Chaos." she said boredly. She gave a glance at the boy, and waited for a glance back, but he didn't. "Your spacing out are you?" she asks, after a while of silence.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made you, And I Could Take You Back" [center]

[center]Abel Montenegro
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Nice to meet you." he says after a pause. Turning his head to look at the vioce. "Nope. I just couldn't...well...look." s=he said quietly. Being blind did have it's downs.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

Connor Chambers

"Do you know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"

~~~~~~

Connor gave Abel a puzzled expression. He couldn't look? Maybe it was his ADHD, if he had it like the rest of camp. "What do you mean? Are you alright?" he asked unsurely.

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next