Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Zinnia Melion, Daughter of Chaos
Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Bab390adbf
"So? I'm A Girl, Yet I Survived The War. Got A Problem With That? Thought So."
~o~o~o~o~o~

"What do you mean? Abel right?" she asked. She leaned forward and gave a questioning glance at Connor. The weird kid just became weirder. But who wasn't?
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made you, And I Could Take You Back"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abel Montenegro
Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 515ca17481
"Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions"
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Well, I'm, er, blind." he explained. Hiding his blue eyes under his bangs. Well, that went well, he thought sarcasticly. Hoping to get the topic off himself, he cleared his throat. "So, what were you guys talking about? chucking someone out a window?" he asked. His face seemed calm, but he was embarassed deep inside.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 1293480232_4802_full

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connor Chambers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"

~~~~~~

Connor was relieved that Abel didn't make a comment about Zin and he being at the lake together, alone. He wouldn't know how to handle a situation like that. Deep down, he was one of the biggest introverts out there. "Oh, uh, yeah. That's what we were talking about. Chucking people out a window."

"Water."

~~~~~~

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Zinnia Melion, Daughter of Chaos
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Got a problem with that?" Zin asks, a little calmer, but not exactly relaxed. This kid might even pull out a sword and start hacking them to shreds for all she knew. Better safe than sorry.

~o~o~o~o~o~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abel Montenegro
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Chuck away Ma'am." he says. He cocked his head to the direction of the boy, Connor and grinned. "You too? What would a girl like her be doing to get chucked out a window?" he asked him. He pulled a side of his mouth in a small grin and stayed silent.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Connor Chambers

"You know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"

~~~~~~

"Oh, uh. I don't know," Connor said shyly. Honestly, he was never the best with questions; depending what kind of question it was. He always seemed so shy of everything in the past, but he manged to grow out of that a little bit. His answers wasn't as cowardly as before. He didn't want to make himself look bad in front of Zin.

Especially Zin.

"So, what are you doing here anyway?"

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~

~ I think I just made Connor like Zin, but I don't know. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:15 am

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Hey! I'm right here!" Zin complained. She let a playful smile on her lips and glanced at Connor. So far, their conversation had drifted far. "You think we could dodge him?" she asks quietly. She wasn't really comfortable with someone she didn't know was around.

~o~o~o~o~o~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abel Montenegro

~o~o~o~o~o~

"Cabin's too noisy. And I just wandered everywhere silent." he explained. Whenever it's quiet, he feels like sight wasn't really necessary. Just then, he heard a soft whisper in the wind. "I'm not yet gone, you see that don't you." he said quietly. Well, he was dead meat. Again. It was hard to be with people whenever he's around. They just don't understand.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."[/color]

~Sorry. Loss of inspiration causes author to be stupid. xD So far, Zin's being a jerk to Abel but affectionate to Connor. That okay?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:41 am

Connor Chambers

"Do you know something else that knows nothing about mercy?"

~~~~~~

Connor glanced at Zin, placing a smile on his face as well. "I don't know. Should we?" He focused his green gaze on Abel, observing him. The fact that a blind guy was, well, sort of, watching them; it frightened Connor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Son of Triton
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Water."

~~~~~~

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 am

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Come on." she whispered. She silently got up and made motion signs for him to come with.
~o~o~o~o~o~

Abel Montenegro

~o~o~o~o~o~
"I'm right here." He grumbled. Crossing his hand stubbornly. "If you want me to leave, just say it."

~o~o~o~o~o~
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 am

Connor Chambers

~~~~~~

Connor reached for Zin's hand and began to sprint toward the other side of the lake. He looked back on Abel, then at Zin. Hopefully she wouldn't think he was weird for what he was doing. Once they reached their destination, Connor stopped. "Oh, uh. Yeah, sorry about that." He released his grip from her hand.

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

"Uh-huh. Well, yeah, it's okay."She says. A blush slightly forming in her cheeks. Why was she like this? Ï mean, he's probably just wandering around actually."she coughed a bit. Yeah....Awkward. Way to go Zin, she thought sarcastically.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Abel Montenegro

~o~o~o~o~o~

"Sure. Leave the blind kid alone. Why would you care."Abel grumbled as the two's footsteps faded away. "Of all the idiotic, wrongly trained-" he began his way back to what he known as his cabin. Cabin 4.
~o~o~o~o~o~
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 am

Connor Chambers

~~~~~~

Connor's cheeks turned bright red when he noticed Zin blushing. For a moment, he tilted his head away from her, then flipping his shaggy, blonde hair out of his piercing green eyes. "Uh, ugh, gah . . ." What the heck did I just say? he thought. The son of Triton blushed even redder. "Uh, yeah. Again, really sorry."

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~

~ Sometimes keeping up with Connor's personality can be difficult, yet fun at the same time. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin coughed oddly. Yeah, awkward. "It's...It's okay." she says, not meeting his eyes. "So, er, where to next captain?" she asked, trying to be nice. Hey, she's a girl, a soldier or not.

~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made You, And I Could Take You Back"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 am

Connor Chambers

~~~~~~

"Oh, uh, I don't know." Connor's voice almost seemed cracked. It had been so long since he had talked to a girl other than Victoria, more so a girl that was a lot like him. He didn't know how to feel about Zin. Was he really starting to like her, or was he being desperate and didn't realize it? "Where do you want to go?" He rubbed the back of his never uneasily.

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 am

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin shrugged. She never was in a situation like this. She never was like this. "Anywhere I guess. Oh, and maybe somewhere....secluded? I don't know. How about you pick." she says. She eyed the blind kid across the lake, wondering about who-knows-what.

~o~o~o~o~o~
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Connor Chambers

~~~~~~

Connor almost flushed when Zin spoke the 'secluded.' He could never be alone with anyone besides himself. He'd always be lost for words, and embarrasing himself for that matter. Perhaps it was a good thing he and Victoria never took that turn? It didn't matter, now he was going to be completly mortified. Especially since it would be Zin he was with, someone that was almost exactly like him. He couldn't ruin their friendship!

"Well, uh, how about the mess hall?" Connor asked uneasily. At least there would be food there, he thought. "I don't think anyone is there this late at night. Would . . . Would you want to go there?" The demigod almost fainted as he spoke his words. What was wrong with him? They were only friends . . . right?

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~

~ Connor's confusion amuses me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 am

Zinnia Melion
~o~o~o~o~o~

"S-sure thing." she said, tucking her hands in her pockets. She hid her eyes in her hair and looked down, not meeting his eyes and not seeing him blush. The wind blew around her and she noticed she didn't even move a step. She coughed, trying to relieve herself. "Shall we go?" she asked him, raising her head a bit, not trying to be rude at all. What was happening to her? This was crazy! She thought this feeling would last not very long, but was it true or not. She blushed at her thoughts and silently went her way.

~o~o~o~o~o~

~Love your post. xD Want me to make the topic or not?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connor Chambers

~~~~~~

Connor pursed his lips when Zin looked away from him. That was obviously a bad sign. Don't screw things up, man, he thought. "Oh, uh, yeah. Of course." The teenager gave an uneasy laugh as he spoke. Well, what now? Do I hold her hand? No, that's a bad idea. I guess I'll just walk her there. "Uh, follow me, I guess." Connor waved his hand before proceeding, motioning her to follow. "Man, how did I survive high school before coming here? I'm making myself look like an idiot!

Son of Triton

"Water."

~~~~~~

~ Eh, if you want to. It doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 am

~Topic made in the mess hall. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]   Just Here . . . [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Here . . . [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2