Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Hello [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Why Hello [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Why Hello [PRIVATE] 65912210
>>ANTHONY // KHIONE \\ COLLINS<<

-----------------------------------
PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, Anthony doesn't spend much time with animals since he's blind, but horses he can understand. He had ridden horses in his childhood, and still knew a few things about riding them. He walked around the stables and pet the horses. There was one horse that he really like. He figured it was a grown horse. As he was petting it, someone walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'CAUSE I'D RATHER FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL
YOU'RE SICK OF FEELING NUMB
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

(I was thinking the horse he was petting would be Starr's.)
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Why Hello [PRIVATE] Starr_16

"Love is like an alarm clock. When it goes off, it becomes annoying, and all people do is delay it by hitting snooze. When love gets bad, you unplug it."

Spoiler:

"County road 233, UNDER my feet...
Nothin' on this white rock but little ole ME...
I've got two miles till, he makes BAIL...
And if I'm right we're headed straight for HELL...

~~~~~
~~~~~

๏S T A R R ๏ W A T S O N๏

I had been taking care of the horse for awhile. I had nothing to do with my time but sit in a tree and sing. I did that so much, my voice became slightly raw, and I had to just sit and listen to the forest. Which, is fun in the begining, but it gets boring after doing it for almost a month. So, I had figured I had to do something productive. Horses were a good alternitive to a raw voice.

So I had been visiting Sundance for about two weeks, and she was beautiful. A coat as golden as a wheat feild, and a mane and tail the color of the sun. She was just a horse though, not a pegasus, which was good, because I could not fly with a pegasus. It was hard, and took a lot of concentration.

I was wearing my normal stuff when I walked into the stables to take Sundance for a ride. I had brought her sugar cubes, which were her favorite treat. My fishtail braid swishing on my back as I walked, and I sqinted to let my eyes adjust to the new light inside. As they did, I saw someone was there, petting Sundance. I could only see the persons back, but I new it was a guy. He had black hair, that was only slightly long in my book, and he was pretty fit.

I blushed a bit. I came hoping no one was there, but I was also glad there was only one person. I cleared my throat softly. "Um, can I help you?" I asked.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm goin' home, gonna LOAD my shotgun...
Wait by the door and LIGHT a cigarette...
If he wants a FIGHT well now he's got one...
And he ain't seen me CRAZY yet...

He slap my face and he SHOOK me like a rag doll...
Don't that sound like a REAL man...
I'm going to show him what a little girls MADE of...
GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:21 pm

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

Anthony stopped petting the horse, and turned to the voice. "Oh, sorry. Is this your horse?" he asked. He wished he could see what the girl looked like. He could tell by her aura she was a daughter of Aphrodite. This is when Anthony got a bit nervous. Frosty air came out of his finger tips and left a fog on the floor. He gulped. "Hi. I'm Anthony, son of Khione. And you are?" he asked, his voice slightly cracking.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

"Love is like an alarm clock. When it goes off, it becomes annoying, and all people do is delay it by hitting snooze. When love gets bad, you unplug it."

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I giggled. He seemed nervous. "My name is Starr, daughter of Aphrodite."

I walked over, and started feeding Sundance the sugar cubes. "And yeah, she's mine. Her name is Sundance."

I couldn't help but marvel at how the fog had came out of his finger tips. He was a son of Khione, so it made sense. But I had never seen anything like that.

~~~~~
~~~~~

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

Anthony sighed. "Sorry about the fog. That happens sometimes," he said. Like when I met Kathrine, he thought. He smiled. "So, where did you find a name like Sundance? It's really cool," he asked Starr.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

I shrugged. "I don't know. It was just kind of one of those things that just come to you, you know?" I said. Honestly, I didn't know where that came from. I guess sitting out in the sun, and my lack of dance oppertunities just smashed together to create a beautiful name.

~~~~~
~~~~~

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

Anthony sighed. "So, what do you normally do around camp? Other than take care of Sundance, of course," he said, smiling. The frosty air had left the ground, but there was still a bit coming from his fingertips. He clinched his hands, trying to stop the air from coming.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

"I usually just walk around. Or sit in trees. I haven't been doing much of anything recently except spend time with Sundance." I bit my lip. I probably sounded like a really boring person. "But, it's just been some off monthes for me," I added quickly.

~~~~~
~~~~~

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 pm

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

Anthony nodded. He understood. There would be months where him and Hunter had nothing to do, so they would tend to their horses. Man, he hadn't seen Frost in the longest time. Frost was his horse. Anthony sighed. "I used to have a horse. His name was Frost. I changed his name when I found out about the frost," he said, letting some of the air seep out. "It was great having him around. He was blind, like me, but he could still run and gallop with ease. Kind of like me now," he said. Anthony touched his eyes, and nothing appeared. It was all black, as it had been for the past seventeen years. He sighed. He thought about Frost. "He lived outside camp, probably somewhere in Texas by now. I don't think I will ever see him again, so to speak,"

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

That is probably one of my longest posts ever XD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

His story tore at my heart like a predators claws. Then, he mentioned he was blind, and his horse was too. I felt like crying, and my eyes teared up a little. "That's so sad. Why don't you find another horse? I'm sure that there's one somewhere," I suggested. I couldn't hide the covered-up sadness on my voice, but I was somewhat glad he couldn't see my eyes tearing up.

~~~~~
~~~~~

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 pm

PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

Anthony had never thought about getting a new horse. Probably because Frost meant a lot to him. He sighed, then shrugged. "I don't think just any horse could replace Frost. I haven't met any other horses that are blind," he said. He started petting Sundance, thinking about his past with Frost. He remembered when he had first met Frost, when he was just 4. A tear rolled down Anthony's cheek. He wiped it with his sleeve, then sighed. "Sorry."

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Spoiler:

~~~~~
~~~~~

That was the last straw, and a few tears did fall down my face at the sight of Athony. I felt so bad for him, and I needed time to think of something. I needed to figure out something I could do for him. Find him a new horse, or some other animal maybe. I bit my lip, hard, trying to keep away more tears. I felt a small trickle of blood on my tongue, and I stopped biting my lip. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "That must be hard." I squeezed my eyes shut, letting a few last tears fall, and I dried my face.

"Would you maybe want to go on a ride with me?" I couldn't stop the words as they rolled off my tongue like honey, and I wanted to take them back slightly. "You know, just today with a different horse," I said qucikly. I swore to myself I would find this boy a new horse, no matter how hard it would be. And, at the mention of a ride, Sundance whinnied softly, and nudged Anthony, seeming to urge him on as well.

~~~~~
~~~~~

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello [PRIVATE]   Why Hello [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Hello [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1