Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my last day? [private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

my last day? [private] Empty
PostSubject: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

MEIKO FRONTIER||APOLLO||THIRTEEN
Meiko wandered off campus.

She doesn't know why, but she just felt like it. Her search was in vain for Meira. She wondered if Meira was also searching for her. She doubted it. Who was she to Meira anyway? Maybe behind her back, Meira resented her. Shaking her head, she snuck out, leaving Half Blood Hill.

For ours, Meiko walked. She left camp at dawn, and Dionysus hadn't even noticed. But she was afraid anyway. Finally, she came into a town. She was just at the sign when she turned around, planning to go back to camp. She doesn't want punishment from Chiron. And also, she spotted a gang. Gangsters. She felt a chill, then walked as fast as she could.

Luck wasn't with her. Something pounced on her back. She managed to wriggle free, only to see there were six werewolves. She sucked in a sharp breath, and pulled free her necklace. In a second she have Kyumi on her hand. She ran wildly, shooting arrow after arrow. No luck again. A werewolf pinned her. She kicked it, then stood and ran. Her arm was wounded. With this, she can't shoot accurately anymore.

"Help," she croaked for any half blood around to hear. "Help!" The daughter of Apollo shoot another arrow with difficulty. Missed, and only hit the one werewolf in the eye. It was enraged. It charged Meiko.

"HELP!" she yelled again, in vain hope.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am

Elena was walking outside of camp, and she didn't know why, maybe she like going outside of camp, either way, she just wanted to go for a walk.

She really didn't know how far she walked, she wasn't tired, so maybe it was just a short distance. She guessed that she wasn't far, until she saw some town lights. Huh, maybe it wasn't short. She then turned to g back to camp when she heard a cry for help "HELP!" she recognized the voice, but she didn't remember who it was. Could it be a trap? She didn't thinks so. She turned back and ran to the city and saw a girl being attacked by werewolves, and that girl was Meiko. She clutched her pendant in her hand and in her hand was a sword, and in the other, a shield. She charged the wolves without thinking.

"Meiko!" She yelled while running as fast as she can. She successfully knocked one down and it turned to dust and piercing it with her sword. One of the wolves charged at her. Elena shielded herself with her shield in hand, but the force was strong enough to knock her down. She pushed herself up and attacked the one nearest to Meiko.
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

It wasn't in Helena's nature to be rebellious. If she was asked something in a reasonable manner, she would listen to it. Her sensible side tendes to rule supreme. So when Chiron had asked her, upon arrival to camp, that she not leave the grounds...there wasn't much to argue about. She was a girl displaced from her own country and put somewhere strange. So the safety of Camp Half-Blood was welcomed by Helena at every degree.

That only made what she was doing right now even stranger though. After recieving a bow and quiver of arrows Helena felt compelled to explore the world beyong Thalia's Pine. The strech of water along Long Island Sound had enchanted her along with the Metropolitan skyline of New York City. They were images she would bring back to camp in her mind. She would paint them in hues of aqua and lush green.

But those wouldn't be the onky colors on Helena's otherwise pleasant stroll. For the true reason the voices in the back of her head had beckoned her outside camp were coming to reality. A cry for help pierced her ears and the young woman's spine shook. She wasn't sure how she knew...but this girl yelling in desperation was her sister.

"Meiko!" Helena cried out, her feet quickened as her hands went instinctively for the quiver at her back. Notching a black and white striped arrow into her decorated bow, Helena tried to slow her breathing as she approaching the scene.

Wolves. Nothing she had ever done in her Mother's chocolatire could prepare her for this. But even without a moment of practice she knew what to do when loosing the arrow and it whistled towards the wolves. Her aim was off, but it still flew into the frey and grazed one of the wolves. Helena ran straight into the group shooting more arrows as she went along before she jumped head forward to try and shove one of the wolves away from both girls. She didn't know who the other one with Meiko was but she felt protective towards her too. But what could she do?

"I'm...here to help..." She muttered, stabbing savagely at the wolves with one of her arrows in her hand. Even Helena too was now getting hurt in the pile of wolves, but she didn't want to give up. Not for her sister or for the girl who was trying to help her.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Meiko was saved by a girl tackling the monster. "Thanks," she muttered, a little late. She got up, after seeing two demigods trying to save her. She took a deep breath, and tried to heal her wound. Oops, not her forte. It stayed bleeding. It's hopeless.

Now what could she do?

Well, she would not die without fighting. Normally, she would've shaken with fear and retreat immediately, but seeing her new sibling Helena fighting to her rescue, anger surged her. She would not be responsible for her death. And so do the girl who saved her before.

This was all her fault.

In desperation, Meiko charged. She successfully knocked down one wolf. Four more to go, but these four were bigger and more vicious. She was free. Meiko looked around. "Watch out!" she yelled at the other girl, upon seeing a wolf launch itself at her. Meiko tried to shoot an arrow, but the aim was off.

Horrified, she called, "Helena! Help her!" Meiko ran for the girl, but she collapsed as one wolf bit her again... on her injured arm. "Curse... it... all," Meiko breathed. She rolled, aimed an arrow, and successfully hit the wolf in the eye. Temporarily distracted, the wolf howled. Meiko took this an opportunity to yell again, "Watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"Thanks. Now help me kill these things!" Elena wasn't about to give up. Not today, and she's glad that there's someone here to help. She was busy attacking the other wolves, but what she didn't know, one was behind her and charged, knocking her too the ground again.

She pushed the wolf off her with all she's got, boy that wolf was heavy. She pushed herself up. She heard Mieko's cry of pain, so she turned around, to see that a wolf bit her on her injured arm. She then charged the wolf that bit her. She punctured the wolf's stomach, turning into dust in the process. "Meiko! Get out of here!" She hoped that she heard it. She wasn't going to let someone die. Not now, Not ever.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 pm

By this time Helena was breathless and ultimately concerned for the saftey of Meiko and the other young woman who had come to her sister's aid. Her heart was pounding and the sound of blood was pumping in her ear so loud that it was hard to hear what everyone way saying.

But what she knew was that Meiko was hurt, even worse than when Helena had arrived and she couldn't help but feel inadiquate for not being able to better protect her younger sister. She could also make out the fact that Elena was telling Meiko to get out of the way.

"Go Meiko!!" Helena implored as she wrestled with another wolf, managing to stab it with an arrow and release herself. Once back on her feet, Helena realized just how hurt she herself was with all sort of bleeding minor scratches and wounds. Those weren't in the forefront of her mind though. Instead she notched another arrow and started to shoot as quickly as she could at the wolves surrounding them. The whole endeavor was starting to feel hopeless but Helena prayed that they would make it out alright.

Turning she shot the last arrow in her quiver at a wolf approaching Meiko before she ran the collect some of her fallen arrows now covered in dust that was the remains of the few wolves they had managed to fell.

"Please be safe!! Both of you!!"
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

(Sorry if it's late, I have been waiting for Fudgee to reply)

"Meiko! If you're not going to get out, I'll have to carry you!" She picked up Meiko with everything she's got. Hey, It isn't easy to pick up someone in one hand while battling werewolves with sword in hand. Anyways, she was busy carrying Meiko in one shoulder while keeping the wolves at bay.

"Helena! Are you ok?!" She yelled so much, and hoped that she was. But she heard Helena say something ".......se...safe!" She was glad that she was okay, and then she started heading to the direction of camp.

Just when you think that there are no more wolves, a wolf pounced on her her, knocking her to the ground again, and also dropping Meiko. However, that's not the worst of it, she also dropped her sword, leaving her open, which is pretty lucky for the wolf. The wolf bit her arm, and yelled in pain, but it made her alert enough to punch the wolf. She then got her sword and charged the wolf. The sword pierced its skin, turning into dust, she then turned the sword in pendant form, putting in in her pocket. She gripped her arm tightly, hoping to cover the bleeding. She picked up Meiko, hoping that she was okay "Meiko! are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Curse it all... curse it all... Meiko thought, clinging to her consciousness. She felt her body rising, and knew someone was carrying her. Immediately, she felt guilty, having her butt as a load to everyone. She felt useless. Why can't she just carry it out? Fight... but Meiko was losing too much blood. The wound of the wolf on her was deeper than she'd thought.

"Put me... down..." she gasped, breaking out. Not waiting for an answer, she pushed from the arm carrying her. She plopped to the ground, then rolled onto one knee. Her shoulder was useless now.

The battlefield was filled with her dripping blood.

Meiko can see that the fight wouldn't be so hard now. Those two would be good in fighting. She felt ridiculously happy. They can make it out, as long as they don't worry about Meiko.

"Don't worry about me," she said, as she continue aiming her last bit of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 am

Helena couldn't imagine why Meiko just wouldn't go with Elena, she wished her sister would have. It would have been a huge weight off of her shoulders to see at least one of them taken to safety. But as she watched Meiko run back into the field, Helena was caught off guard, one of the wolves knocked her to her knees.

But being as valliant as she could have hoped to be, Helena shot at the wolves closet to her younger sister with the arrows she had collected before turning to her side and kicking the wolf off of herself. Another shot at the animal baring over her and Helena was sprinkled with monster dust. Coughing, the young woman stood, blood trickling down her cheek as she ran at Meiko this time. A fire of intensity burned in her eyes as she approached her Sister, a sense of authority overwhelmed her as she stood over her younger sibling.

"You need to go NOW, Meiko!" She demanded, being distracted as she shoot another arrow behind Meiko, trying to fend off another wolf. "Listen to me! Go! Go with Elena and get out of here." She tried moving the girl towads Elena, picking up another arrow. Helena's chest was rising and falling rapidly, she was nervous for her sister's life and in hopes that they would all make it out of this together and alive.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Good news; she carried Meiko farther from the wolves. Bad news; She got bitten. She hoped that is wasn't bad, but much to her chagrin, it was. She could at least put pressure on the wound, so she wouldn't bleed to death.

"Meiko! are you okay? Can you walk on your own?" If she can't, she'll have to carry her again on her uninjured arm. "Don't worry about me." she said, she probably thinks that she and Helena could make it alive without her. Not True. "What are you talking about?! We can make it out together!"

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 pm

sorry for the late reply Nico-Face
Meiko was losing consciousness. She can't hear what the others were saying. She knew the fight was dragging, probably close to the end. In her eyes, she could see blood, and in her skin, she could feel warmth. Horrible, cozy warmth.

The daughter of Apollo blinked, and momentarily regained clear vision. She saw Helena breathing hard, close to her and seemed protecting her. She also saw the other girl, fighting, also with an injured arm. Gods of Olympus, bless these two, Meiko thought. Staring at the looming wolves--only two left--Meiko notched an arrow, her final blow to one wolf with bloody fangs.

Bull's eye. Straight to the head, and the wolf howled before exploding into dust.

That's also it for Meiko. In agony, she collapsed. Her bow fell from her injured arm, and she knew she was gruesome. Her one side was bloody. Unknown to her, her neck was bitten as well.

"Thanks, you two," she murmured. "Thanks, really."
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Helena's eyes burned with monster dust and tears, her heart was thudding but hearing Meiko's voice, the life that was left within her sister, she found strengh and courage beyond aching limbs and wounds bleeding. One cut in her eyebrow dripped blood down her face and forced Helena to hold one eye closed.

"It will be okay." She sputtered out. The young woman found it in herself to pick up some of Meiko's arrows for her and stuck them in her own quiver for the time being. Letting go of one last deep breath that she was holding in Helena shot an arrow at the last wolf sending it to it's fate before helping to support Meiko.

Taking a side long glance at her young sister, tears finally dripped from Helena's eyes. They were daughters of Apollo, he was supposed to be as mighty as the sun. But where was he now as they suffered? Where was their aunt Artemis? Who would be so callous as to throw their children into this fate and leave them there.

"I hope you're watching this Apollo!" Helena growled, mustering her strength as she looked up towards the sky. "Protect Meiko!! You have never done anything for me, start now, when it's important!" With one last impotent sob, Helena hung her head. "We had better get to the infirmary..." She said, offering a grateful look to Elena behind her sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 am

"Meiko! Don't give up!" She was trying to keep Meiko awake, but it was getting harder. She then heard Helena talking about getting to the infirmary "Wait." she summoned her sword, and with steady hands, cut off a 2 pieces of her shirt to cover the wounds, and offered the other piece to Helena "Here. Just cover her arm up, we can't let her lose any more blood."

Apollo, you better take care of Meiko she thought, praying that she would make it out alive. She was checking if there were any more wounds on Meiko, she was checking her arm, when she a touched something fluid-y, and warm, she turned her hand, only to see it covered with blood, Meiko's blood. She changed position just to see where it's coming from, and found out the wound was from her bitten neck. "Oh Gods, there's a bite on her neck! help me cover it up!" they had to act fast, and take her to the infirmary, quickly!

Last edited by pinkrose555 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 am

Meiko found herself in a different place.

She was sitting on the porch of her old home back at Kansas. Beside her, her old harp was there. She picked it up, but it disappeared. Meiko gasped as the farm started disappearing, too. She heard voices inside, but that seemed to fade, too. The daughter of Apollo spun and raced for the door, but it disappeared before her eyes. Everything crumbled away, leaving darkness in their wake. Just before Meiko despaired and the sun disappeared, her life flashed before her.

As the sun disappeared, Meiko slipped back into reality. She can't breath. At all. She was gasping, gasping for air, but her throat seemed blocked. The daughter of Apollo cried tears, knowing that she was dying. Her neck was bitten, and too much blood were spilling. Something touched it, and Meiko cringed.

"Ah. AHH!" Meiko screamed.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Seeing the condition that Meiko was in could have sent Helena reeling, it made her heart stop and caused her to want to cave in and give up. The pressure was too much for a girl who had never seen this kind of grusome suffering. She was positive if it wasn't for Elena's great show of bravery and decorum she would have colapsed under the pressure.

But as it was, she took the torn shirt pieces from her comdrade and reached over, hoping that some of her Father's healing powers would at least allow her to wrap the wounds properly. "It will be...okay...Meiko." She whispered, hoping that the promise didn't sound as hollow as her heart did. Wrapping her sister's wounds as well as she could, Helena looked at Elena with a sympathetic tilt to her eyebrows.

"Merci...Thank you..." She was barely able to say it, but the words formed slowly enough on her lips that Elena would be able to tell what she was trying to express. It was then that Helena realized she wasn't sure what would happen at the infirmary, she couldn't truly promise Meiko that everything would be alright, but she could only say one thing.

"I will not leave your side Meiko...I promise you, my sister."
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 am

"Sorry!" after that ear-piercing scream, she was definitely in pain. She should really never touch that part again.

She wrapped some of the injured parts, but Helena did most of them (she's a daughter of Apollo! She's better at this!) She really hoped Meiko did really make it out alive. Helena thanked her for helping her rescued Meiko, but the words barley escaped her lips, she could still get what she's trying to say "Your welcome."

After she bandaged her own bite, she talked to Helena "Um, Helena, do you think that I should carry her, or should we get help?" she had to make sure, she would want Meiko to get more injuries.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

Despite all of the protesting in Helena's body, she couldn't look the brave Elena in the face and tell her that she wasn't able to carry Meiko. This was her sister, there wasn't time to find someone else or call for help, this, frighteningly enough meant life or death.

"There is no time to call for help." She muttered breathlessly while reaching to pick up her sister with all the care that the young woman could muster. Helena held her delicately and softly, trying to to jostle the girl's wounds as they went along.

A daughter of Apollo, that was what they both were and Helena knew that there was some deep connection between them that she couldn't place her finger on since this was truly her first meeting with Meiko. But as they pushed forward, back towards camp, Helena's mind drifted to France and sitting with her homemade lyre in front of her Mother's shop. And she did something completely irrational. She hummed. She hummed her favorite tune, something that Helena had been born with in her mind and she prayed it would provide some kind of otherworldly comfort for her sister in this time of terrible suffering.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 am

"Do you need help Helena?" She looked a bit heavy for her. She then heard a tune that Helena hummed, an otherworldly tune that sounded catchy. It must be from France then, since she came from France.

Helena had a worried face all the way, which was obvious. She had an urge to comfort her, but maybe she should stay out of it. "Don't worry, we'll get her back to camp alive." She cringed at the word alive, it's not like she wants Meiko to die, it's just, would she really make it there alive? She hoped so.

Back to top Go down
Nevermore

Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

(Sorry, I was waiting for Fudgee all this time so I'm not sure what happened to her but I decided it was high time someone posted on this topic.)

"No...I will be alright." Helena huffed out a determined breath, trying not to sound discouraged as Elena said they would make it out alive. "You have already done so much...thank you." Said the daughter of Apollo. "I owe you much."

It was true, Helena felt that she owed the girl beside her everything, she wouldn't have been able to protect Meiko without Elena's help and then certainly there would have been no escape. But they were on their way to the Infirmary now and with Elena's strength to push her on, Helena felt she could make it too.

"We will make it to the infirmary..." Helena said with meak confidence. "We must." Her eyes were shinning and wet with tears despite this though.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 am

meiko frontier * apollo * thirteen

Meiko had blacked out all this long.

She kept dreaming all that time, but the pain kept bothering her. Her heart throbbed, and she knew her time was coming. While blacked out, Meiko already decided she wanted to die at camp. Maybe Meira would take notice her, and finally see her. Oh, how she wanted to see Meira... or Meira to see her.

The daughter of Apollo suddenly gained consciousness and coughed blood. Her eyes are dim, but her ears had barely regained their clear hearing. All she heard were mindless chatter, which probably wasn't what Meiko thought at all.

"Infirmary..." Meiko choked. "At camp..."
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 pm

(sorry if this is a late post, I didn't think that you would post anymore)

Meiko was saying to get her to the infirmary, but they're still a few meters away, and it's probably better to run now "Helena! can you run? we need to get her to the infirmary! fast!" and they do need to hurry, because Meiko coughing up blood, which not a good sign.

They were on the run now, and Elena was concentrated on getting to camp. the closer they get, the better. She kind of slowed down to talk to Helena "Helena? are you doing okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my last day? [private]   my last day? [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my last day? [private]
Page 1 of 1