Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

{private for ML}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm

{private for ML} Tumblr_mlkw7vz6UT1s1t2qvo1_400
Paige ArckerDaughter of Aphrodite
Purr Purr Purr I open my eyes looking at Babiecakes right in front of my face rubbing on my cheek. I yawn sitting up looking at her still. I rub my eyes and stretch. I stand up and let her outside, so she can go to the restroom and play with some birds. I walk into the restroom and look in the mirror. Hair all messy in my face. I still had that memory from the Hermes kids. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I grab my hair brush and start to brush down my hair. I look in the mirror still looking tired. I wash my face with my favorite soap I use. After that I looked better.

I grab a shirt that said LOVE on it and some skinny jeans on with converse. I grab some shorts and a tank-top just in case I did go for a swim. I walk out of my cabin letting Babiecakes back in and start to walk towards the lake. I stop seeing a lot of people swimming. Real great. I can't swim with these guys. Well I can go to the creek. I start to walk towards the Euros creek. I stop seeing barely few of people. I sit down looking at Half blood hill where it connects to. This is better. Away from people and no one to bother me.

I hear more people coming and roll my eyes. A group of people. I cover my eyes and yell "Shut up! People are trying to get some peace and quite!" Yes I cracked. I stand up and walk further away from the people. Why can't I just get some peace and quite. Or at least some peace. I sit down far away from that group. I take a deep breath and lay down. I close my eyes letting the sun hit my face. It was warmer that Babiecakes when she lays down by my cheek. warmer than what made my blanket and warmer than a hug from a kid who just finished working out.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:10 pm

{private for ML} Tumblr_mmp5akCEw61qh83uuo1_500
Calvin Rory Roberts
Son of Hebe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin Rory Roberts, wonders through the camp, not sure where he's headed. He's just sort of wandering, not really heading anywhere specific. Where he ends up, is where he'll end up. Under his arm, his his battered and beat-up copy of The Outsiders. He'd read the book several times, but it never hurts to read it again. It's a wonderful book, and one of his favorites.

Eventually Calvin finds himself at Euros Creek. Blinking the boy looks around. Spotting a large rock, partially hidden by the shade, he smiles. Slowly he walks over to the rock. Sitting down he opens his book and starts to read it. After a while of reading, he closes the book and sits it down next to him. He then looks around.

Hearing shouts he blinks, and looks around for the source of it. He locks his eyes on the girl and watches her. It's rather strange, she screamed at everyone to be quiet, then she walked away. Normally if someone wanted everyone to shut up, they would have an annoucement or something along that line. This is simply strange. Not to mention it's not that noisy, or crowded for that matter.

Shaking his head Calvin moves back into the shade. Picking up his book he places it in his lap. Opening it to where he left off, Calvin starts to read once more. He continues reading the book for several more minutes. Then once again, he sticks the marker in his book. He then looks around once more. Most of the people had left. Now it's just him and the girl.

Last edited by ML on Sun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Did I over react? Yes I did. I open my eyes sitting up seeing that I was the only one here. I turn to my right seeing no one, but on my left was a boy. He probably thinks that I'm crazy for yelling when its hardly even loud here. I shake my head and lay down again. Was this how it was going to be. Me the crazy one for yelling. I sit up again and stand up. I walk over to the water that connected to the lake putting only my feet in. It was a little cold, but once you get used to it it will be fine. I walk over to a rock and take off my jeans and under were my shorts. I walk over to the water and stop once my knees were in the water.

I shut my eyes smiling as I walk closer to the water as it touches my stomach. I was so cold. I stop to where it was by my bellybutton. The water starts to feel a bit better and I relax. I start to spin around where the water touches my hands. I splash the water getting some on my face. I laugh at myself and giggle. I stop and go under water. I come back up my hair in my face. I shake my hair as the water goes everywhere.

I walk out from the water sitting down where the water only hit my feet. I pull my hair back out of my face. I look around seeing the boy reading. I read, but only when I want to like last year. I read all The twilight books because the movies were good. But the books are better, I'm team Jacob by the way. I look again at him as he was looking too. I turned away and most of the people did leave. I stand up walking in the lake again where it was up to my knees.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Calvin Rory Roberts
Son of Hebe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin blinks and watches the girl. She is a bit different, odd actually. But there is nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, correction most of the time, it's good to be different. Being the same as everyone is just boring. No one likes a plain jane or average joe. They are just no fun, whatsoever.

Biting his lip, Calvin slowly looks around once more. Now it's just him and the girl. It's a bit uncomfortable, if he's going to be honest. Just the two of them here, not talking. Should he talk to her? He's not sure. He normally doesn't talk to people. He doesn't want to embarrass himself.

He bites his lip, as he thinks. Calvin just can't make up his mind about if he should talk to her. Oh the struggle. Sometimes being shy sucks. If he was not so shy, he would be able to talk to someone, without having to think so much about it. That's just who he is though. He wouldn't change himself. Opening his mouth, he goes to call out to the girl. "Hi there"he shouts, waving to her.

Last edited by ML on Mon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I stand still my eyes shut as the sun hit body up until my knees. As they were cold like the water. I took a deep breath falling down into the water. I felt myself in the water. I come up opening my eyes and smile. Maybe being by my self was fun. I giggle and stand up again. I start to dance around laughing. I was having the time of my life.

I stop hearing a voice. I turn facing the boy as he waves to me. I smile and wave back yelling back "Hi!" I start walking towards him still in the water though. I get closer looking at my reflection. I look up at him as I was closer "I'm Paige Arcker daughter of Aphrodite!" I shout still in the water. Should I have told him that. What if he was some kind of killer who killed Aphrodite children. Omg I'm stupid for thinking that I smile at him and wave a again. Maybe making a friend will be nice. Yes it will be nice. I had friends but never a friends I never knew came here.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Calvin Rory Roberts
Son of Hebe

Calvin smiles lightly, and lets his hand fall back to his side. Setting his book down, the boy slowly stands up. He kicks off his shoes, and pulls of his socks. Leaving them on the rock. He starts walking towards the water. Slowly he starts wadding into the water. He stops when the water reaches the bottom of his shorts. He's a few feet away from the girl, so it's not really creepy.

Smiling lightly, he listens as the girl introduces herself. A daughter of Aphrodite, how interesting. He looks up and studies her for a few seconds. Careful to make sure she doesn't catch him. She is certainly pretty enough to be a daughter of Aphrodite. "Nice to meet you Paige"he says softly.

Biting his lip, Calvin looks up at Paige. He's slightly uncomfortable having a conversation with someone. But he's not going to back out now. He's gotten this far, he's not going to give up now. "I'm Calvin Roberts son of Hebe"he says softly. "Oh, you can call me Cal" he adds quickly. He honestly doesn't care what people call him, but some people like options.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

I stand still watching him take off his sock and put down his book. Well.. it was more like he set his book down then took off his socks. I watch him walk towards me and I smile back. I look down at my reflection like last time and look up at him as he stops.

A son of Hebe the goddess of youth. That was interesting. I never seen a child of Hebe, well more like have a conversation with the child of Hebe. "Nice to meet you Calvin." I smile at him and look back "So.." what was I supposed to say? "What book are you reading" Really Paige that's what you start talking about?! I yell at myself in my head.

I hear his word again and nod "Has anyone called you Cally? And if you don't like that than I'll just call you Cal." I say to him. I had a friend named Cally, but he was weird and they made him leave in the seventh grade. I put my finger tips on the water. [color=violet] "Sorry I'm bad at conversations. Even when I don't know when to talk about."[/color I say with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{private for ML} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {private for ML}   {private for ML} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{private for ML}
Page 1 of 1