Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's been a while [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

It's been a while [private] Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while [private]   It's been a while [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:17 pm

The fall leaves of orange and brown crumpled under the foot of Belle, the crunching sound apparent with every footstep she took to the head of the arch of cabins toward the Hera cabin. Her knuckles were white since her fists were clenched, and she bit her bottom lip nervously. She arrived at the steps to the cabin and stood before them, not climbing them yet. Just nervously shifting from foot to foot. It had been a long time since she had seen Thayer, which was not good at all if she wanted to be in a relationship with him, so she finally dragged herself out of her ice box and came over here. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and finally ascended the steps, trying not to make a sound. She arrived at the door and knocked quietly. After nobody came, it arrived to her realization that nobody probably even heard her. She raised her fist again and knocked thrice more, this time someone came to the door, and greeted her kindly. "Bonjour a toi aussi," she replied, nervously going to french as a back up since it was her first language. "Is Thayer present?" she asked, having no support this time from her primary language. The sibling nodded and opened the door widely and beckoned Belle inside. Belle stepped in, intimidated by the wide space and the colorful decor. It certainly was...feminine. The sibling glanced over her shoulder and motioned for Belle, seeing that she wasn't following. Belle blushed and began to fall into step with the sibling. They turned down a small hall at the back of the entry, and arrived at a door where she pushed it open, the doorknob clicking and stepped wearily inside to see such a familiar and kind face that made her heart pound. "Hello," she greeted, softly.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [private]   It's been a while [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm

It's been a while [private] Tumblr_mcwqmomTEG1rynytv
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer sits on the edge of his bunk and sighs. He was so bored, and he had no idea what to do. If only Belle were here, she'd know what to do. To bad, Thayer hadn't seen Belle in a while. He hopes nothing happened to her. She was probually just busy being a cabin leader. She hadn't forgotten about him, she's just busy. Right? She didn't forget about him? Thayer bites his lip, and shakes his head trying to clear the thought from his mind. Belle wouldn't forget about him.

Just then Thayer hears the door open. Instead of looking he chooses to ignore it for a few seconds. When he does the first thing he sees is the girl. She's beautiful with her long blond mane. It's Belle. A smile quickly spreads across his face, as he stands up. "Belle!" Thayer says in a happy tone. This was proof that she hadn' forgotten about him.

Thayer walks over to Belle, still smiling. He slowly, and nervously wraps his arms around her. He then pulls her close for a hug. "I've missed you"he says softly. Thayer then stands there looking at her. Gosh she was beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [private]   It's been a while [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

It's been a while [private] Tumblr_lujdynmO2K1qjuvtn

Belle lets out a small undertone breath of relief. Thank goodness he still was happy to see her. She hugged him back, smiling softly. "Hey cutie," she greeted, letting out a small giggle. "I haven't seen you in a while. Did you get tired of me?" she joked, but knowing that it could be a serious question nagging at the back of her mind. Why did he stop coming to see her in the first place? Why was it that she had to come and find him instead of him coming to find her?? She lifted her arm, with a brace on the wrist.
A while ago, a battle took place at camp, and it was horrific. Thayer and Belle were off to the dance and monsters raged in and took the place over. Belle naturally helped defend but broke her wrist in the process. It was a pretty bad wound, but after a month or so she was down to a mere brace. "Look," she told him, presenting her arm. "I'm almost all better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while [private]   It's been a while [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a while [private]
Page 1 of 1