Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) 4f4f8a995db21
>>LEX // APOLLO \\ SMITH<<

----------------------------------------
YOU'RE INSECURE
DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR
YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex followed Claire to the lake. "Claire, wait!" he yelled. He ran up to her. "I'm sorry! You don't understand!" he said. He panted. He never knew that she could run that fast. He put his arm around her, and pulled her to his chest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T NEED MAKE UP
TO COVER UP
BEING THE WAY YOU ARE IS ENOUGH

-----------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"No Lex. You'd be surprised that I do understand." She yelled. "I'm sorry Lex. I thought you were different. But your just one of them." She said angrily. "You never liked me at all. Huh? How many girls have you sang to. I bet I'm just one of them." She said.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm

YOU'RE INSECURE
DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR

Lex sighed. "I do like you, Claire! Liv and I, we were just talking, and the song came out of no where. I promise!" he said. He kissed Claire's cheek. He pulled her hair, and put it behind her ear. "Claire, I don't want this to happen. I love you," he said.

DON'T NEED MAKE UP
TO COVER UP

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 pm

"I love you too Lex!" She said kissing him on the lip quickly. "But I feel like you deserve better. Think about when was the last time we actually hung out?" She asked. "When did that happen?" She asked confused. "Lex, this is hard to say but I think we need a break." She said.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm

YOU'RE INSECURE
DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR

Lex sighed. "If it's what you think is best, I'll go with it," he said. It was true. They hadn't hung out since their second date. Sure, they got rich from that, but still. They hadn't talked for at least a month, which wasn't like them.

DON'T NEED MAKE UP
TO COVER UP

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 pm

"Lex, let this goodbye. We can hang out once in a while?" She said. Claire stepped toward him. She kissed him then ran off. Now Claire was unseen. She didn't want it to happen, but it was best.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

YOU'RE INSECURE
DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR

Lex sighed. He had lost his girlfriend. Sure, they were still friends, but he liked Claire as a girlfriend. Lex kicked a nearby rock, put his hands in his pockets, and walked away from the lake, where he had his last moments with his girlfriend.

DON'T NEED MAKE UP
TO COVER UP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)   I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry! (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1