Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Done With This (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Done With This (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Done With This (Private)   Done With This (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Sadie | King

Done With This (Private) Tumblr_m4nxr2iBoW1rooebp

"Oh gods..."

Sadie wasn't Sadie anymore really. She and her boyfriend had broken up and she was miserable. Grumbling to herself, Sadie took a swig of whatever drink she had in her hand. She was wearing demin shorts, some random Paramore shirt she had found at the bottom of her closet, and some brown boots. Sadie's blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had a few bracelets on her wrists.

"Stupid boys," Sadie grumbled, taking another sip of the drink in her hand. Sadie rubbed her eyes as they changed from blue to green. Throwing the bottle of whatever liquor into a tree, the glass breaking. Sadie hugged herself, muttering some words. Lightning flashed in the sky and Sadie winced.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Done With This (Private)   Done With This (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I can't get my feet up off the edge
I kinda like the little rush you get
When you're standing close to death
Like when you're driving me crazy

Done With This (Private) Tumblr_m1wuysDGjg1r6kalao1_500_large

Adriano Brandon Miles
Son of Eros

Adriano had always been quite a laid-back dude. Relaxation just poured out of every pore in his body constantly. He didn’t like to be serious. He was hipster, bro; he wasn’t good at being serious. Never, in all his life had Adriano been serious. He had been freaking stealing beer at the age of fourteen! He didn’t like to thing ahead. YOLO; You only live once. It was true, and Adriano didn’t really plan on spending his life doing this ‘learning’ crap. Even though he was on his best behavior now, he still couldn’t be bothered with education or being good. He just didn’t drink anymore, or steal or get into pointless fights. He didn’t like fighting nowadays; it was a dark reminder of his life in New-York, after leaving beautiful Venice.

With a union Jack backpack on his back, containing a bottle of water and his sweater, Adriano had always been pretty good when it came to boys fashion. Honestly, the clothes he wore would most defiantly class him as hipster or a modern-day teenager. He was currently wearing bright-pink shorts, an Ed Sheeran shirt, red Supra sneakers and a OBEY snapback. Yeah, Adriano was just swaggy.

Wincing as the lightning cracked above him, Adriano persisted through the woods, hoping he wouldn’t get rained on. He didn’t really fancy getting wet. Ha, that’s what she said. Hearing glass smash into a million pieces, Adriano looked around the trees wildly in an attempt to find the source of all this noise, his bright blue eyes finally fixing on a girl that looked…well, a mess as she slumped against the trunk of one of the trees. “Uh…are you okay?” Adriano asked, taking a few tentative steps closer to the girl, stopping a metre away from her. He wasn’t the nicest guy, so he was trying as hard as possible. That’s when he realized she was drunk. “Oh Gods…che diavolo ?!”

By your lips, your word's a robbery
Do you grin inside? you're killing me
All along we talked of forever
I kinda think that we won't get better

Click here, bro
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Done With This (Private)   Done With This (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Sadie | King

Done With This (Private) Tumblr_m4nxr2iBoW1rooebp

"Oh gods..."

Sadie looked up when she heard a voice. It was a boy. Oh gods. Sadie narrowed her eyes at the boy and stood up straight, not looking drunk now. Well, Sadie was used to drinking really. She stumbled a bit, her legs getting cut up from the branches and what-not.

"What? I don't understand what rubbish your speaking. Try English," Sadie said, her words slurred a bit. Saide sighed, her arms falling at her side.

"What do you want?" Sadie asked, trying not to sound mean. Sadie just wasn't a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done With This (Private)   Done With This (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done With This (Private)
Page 1 of 1