Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

"Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
"Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Anna could only remember snippets of her past--the good, the bad, and the ugly. She was still regaining her memory even after her little drift into unconciousness, and the slideshows of her hometown--Phoenix, Arizona--played while she slept. She remembered her father, her uncle, and Violet, her cousin. The suffering and the joy. The misery and the happiness. It was like her past was balanced perfectly on a scale--once something good happens, a bad thing has to follow.

The wind whispered silently as the young teenager contemplated, sitting on top of one of the branches of Thalia's pine tree. Her knees were perched up against her chest; her arms wrapped around them like a child afraid of the dark. Anna wasn't easily scared of anything, especially objects of her mother's realm--magic, witchcraft, and necromancy. Upon returning from her recent quest, however, she realized how dangerous the power of those attributes were.

Violet seemed to understand a little more about the darkness of it all. Controlling spirits and releasing them from the underworld--it's scary--but also, it's cruel. After being departed from the world for so long, it's not a suprise that they would want to experience life again. Though, if they ever let the spirits loose, it could cause mayhem and destruction everywhere. The children of Hecate and Hades were like the doors to the underworld--the key to death, but also the hope for life.

As the sound of footsteps crunching in the leaves met her ears, Anna turned around to see a boy about her age. His features seemed a little familier--his dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin--she remembered meeting him in the forest, but couldn't exactly remember his name. She was, after all, suffering from a slight loss of memory.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" she asked in her soft, feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am

I saw her sitting in the tree above me, and when she asked who I was, I photo-traveled to the branch next to her. "Yeah, it's me Caeli. We met in the forest and then went to the arena to train, remember?" I asked. When a look of panic flashed through her eyes, I realized that she might not. "You do remember, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 am

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Follow my love back,
| A N N A | J O N E S |

Anna recalled the sound of his voice, and then memory of them in the forest and arena suddely slapped her right in the face. Yes, she remembered Caeli. He was the son of Aether, and someone that posessed . . . photo-traveling, was it?

"I remember you," she said slowly and with a slight hesitance. "Forgive me, but I have a temporary memory loss. I should get it back very soon."

She hoped she was right about it being soon. She always became frustrated when she couldn't remember something, or someone in this case. Anna was always well organized, but now she isn't even sure whether she can complete her cabin leader duties. Though, she remembers a few things, so there is still hope for her.

"So how have you been, Caeli?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"Good..." I muttered, much more interested in her than her question. "What happened?" I asked her. I was genuinely curious, and I was worried about her. To be completely frank, I had started having a crush on her when we met in the forest, but if she lost her memory, then what chance was there?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Follow my love back,
| A N N A | J O N E S |

Unfortunately, how Anna had obtained her memory loss was burned in her mind forever--never to be forgotten. With a quiet tone, she said, "I was in a fight with a few thugs down in Phoenix, Arizona; my hometown. I was trying to save my cousin, and well, I used too much magic."

She cleared her throat, trying to explain her situation more vividly. "Magic is sort of dangerous. It can do almost anything to you if you're not careful."

This would have been a shock to most people. Anna was usually the one that was the most cautious, especially in battle. Though, this battle included her full-blooded cousin, who happened to be on the wrong side then. The daughter of Hecate was willing to sacrifice herself for Violet.

"But nevermind me, I'll be fine. I promise." She looked at Caeli with her warm brown eyes, a toothy grin painting her face.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her, then smiled as well. "Do you like flying?" I asked. Personally, I had always loved flying, and thanks to m dad I always had the ability to stay up high.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Follow my love back,
| A N N A | J O N E S |

"Well, yes, I suppose." Anna looked at him with a raised eyebrow, a smile upon her face. She wasn't sure how they drifted from one topic to the other so quickly, but she didn't think about it hard enough to care. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 am

"Look down." I said, smiling as I did. Because of my power over light, I have the ability to create things made of solidified light, which appears as a translucent/holographic version of whatever I want. Right now though, I had made a platform and slowly lifted us up into the air which such precision and smoothness that she didn't notice. "Like the view?" I asked, as we could see the entire camp from here.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Follow my love back,
| A N N A | J O N E S |

Anna looked down below her, and then turned to face the horizon. She allowed nature to envelope her in it's grasp, relieving her of her stress, and reassuring her with new hope. She became confident that her memory would be restored soon, and she was sure that Violet would find a way to enjoy her time at Camp Half-Blood.

"It's... Beautiful." The teenagers lips were parted, an expression of awe painting her face. "Caeli, this is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]   "Have we met before?" [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Have we met before?" [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1