Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) Empty
PostSubject: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Roran

I ran with penny out of the camp bounderies. a few yards later I slowed down. "i doubt cabs will come this far out of the city." i whispered in to her ear.

Last edited by ?Doctor Who? on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 am

Running with Roran was kinda of fun. I don't sneak out very often, but this judt felt right. I smiled when he said that the cabs wouldn't come fore us this far out of the city. I don't know why. I just did. I thought about stealing Seth's truck, but he'd probably kill me. "Well how are we getting there then?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Roran

I bit my lip. i had come to a conclusion i really didnt want to do. "We are going to have to steal a veciele. Unless you happen to know where one is hidden?" i said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:34 pm

I rubbed my neck. "Yeah actually I do but my friwnd will killl me if--," I stopped short and threw my hands in the are. "Screw it. Let's go." And I led Roran to where the car was hidden taking his hand in mine and leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Roran
Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) Roran_15

I staggered to the waiting truck.testing the driver side door i cursed. Locked. I should have known. I pulled out some wires and began to pick the lock. After a few minutes of cursing loudly and almost kicking the door it opened. i unlocked the other door and let Penny in. I managed to hot wire the truck in about 5-10 minutes. As it started with a roar i nearly jumped out of my seat."lets go." i whispered to penny softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well that was cool," I muttered. I pulled on my seay belt and back with a sigh. "Seth is going to kill me, and then Aiden will raise me from the dead so Seth can kill me again." I looked at Roran. "Let's go before anyone see's us." I was ready to have a good time at lunch. It seemed to be a nice enough day. Hope nothing screws it up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Roran

I started the truck and rolled it out on to the main road. I knew that nobody used this road and basically floored it. we flew down the road at about 75 mph. Pulling in to the city I slowed the truck down. glancing around i noticed a few places where i had been or lived near."Anyplace you want to go to in perticular?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I shook my head. "Nope," I told him. "You can choose wherever we go. I don't mind." I smiled lightly at him. I didn't mind the speed he was going. It felt good to go this fast. It was as if we were in control because we literally owned the road.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Roran

I pulled up to a cafe on Queen street. 'ok two powerful demigods going to get coffee. ok what could possibly go wrong.' "my dad used to take me and Helen here." I muttered. I closed the door of the truck and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Penny got out of truck and curle her arm around his. "Hey, you okay?" she asked in a light tone. She didn't want to come here if Roran didn't. She almost felt bad for going now. She but her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)   Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out For Lunch(K-A-T-T-E-H)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: