Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)

Go down 
+2
moon
summer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 am

Amber was a little tired from her practice just now, and decided to do some archery. She had her bow and quiver strapped to her back and her magic weapon in her pocket. Archery helped calm her mind and she absolutely loved it. She excelled in it too, it was better than her sword. She grasped her bow and an arrow, fitting it to the notch on the bow. She then walked opposite a dummy, and pulled it, aiming it at the 'heart' of the practice tool. Then, drawing upon her magic, she shaped it in to a pattern pleasing to her and prepared to release it.

She let go of the arrow and the magic at once, channeling the magic to the tip of the arrowhead with ease, like she did so many times before. The arrow found its mark and the dummy burst into flames, leaving a messy pile of ashes. She surveyed her work with satisfaction.

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 am

Spoiler:

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything except a broken heart."

Dani headed into the arena humming a song she heard on the radio this morning. Her golden bow was slung over she back, shining in the morning light. Her dagger was strapped to her leg, and also shinned. Dani liked shiny weapons, to say the least. She surveyed the arena for other demigods, and saw one.

Dani smiled and waved at the girl quickly. She was a happy child, what more needed to be said? She saw the girl shooting an arrow, and adding some sort of magic to it. Hecate child, cool!! Dani thought. She was always amused by what Hecate's children could do.

Dani walked a little faster and soon was feet away from the girl.
"Hiya! I'm Dani!!" she said with a large grin.

Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 am

i caustousley wheeled into the arena hoping no one from the apollo cabin was there, i saw 2 girls over by a pile of ashes and straw. hmm i wanna try somthing i thought to my self. i pulled out a dagger and threw it at a dummy right next to them hitting the dummy square in the nose. im getting good i thought to my self.
ooc: if you know Essie she told all the apollo kids to keep me out of da areana cause of when i was using the bow i got and arrow in my shin thats why im in the wheel chair lol.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 am

Amber looked over her shoulder and saw a girl a little older than her, approach. She smiled and put down her bow. "HI Dani! I'm Amber." she introduced herself, while walking towards the girl. "You're from Cabin 7 right?" Amber asked, eying the golden bow with sparkling emerald green eyes. She then saw a boy approach.

(Um justin, would you mind using grammar, caps and punctiation? Thanks alot! :) )
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 am

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) Frankiiii
Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7
:: You’re gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul::

There was a war coming. The cynic inside of Francesca could feel it. So why not practise now? Why not slice dummies to pieces in preparation for the real thing? Drawing her sword from her sheath, she walked into the Arena, tightening her grip on the handle. She had hoped that no-one would be here; she wasn't very skilled at fighting. Nevertheless, the was someone there. Oh well, she still should practise. Raising the sword above her head, she slashed downwards, halving the dummy, stuffing falling down onto the floor.
"Result." she muttered to herself, upon seeing the other girl in the room. "Hey there; fancy a fight or something? You'll need the practise for the war."

:: So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all. ::

Polyvore - outfit
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 am

ooc: sorry still getting use to the rules.
I wheeled over to the dummy and pulled my dagger out. Oh hi im justin i said introdusing my self to the girl staring at me. whats your name?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 am

Amber looked at the newcomer and grinned. An opponent at last! And I was getting sick of archery. Sparring would do me good, she thought. "Sure! I'm Amber, daughter of Hecate." she said to the girl while pulling out a silver lighter, a magic weapon from her mother.

Then she saw the boy in the wheelchair. "Oh hey, isn't it dangerous to be here in the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 am

Uhhh no why? Oooo can i fight? Im very good at it. And i bet i can take you both down in 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 am

IGNORE THE PREVIOUS POST ITS JUST THERE TO ACKNOWLEDGE FRANCESCA... :)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 am

"Are you sure?" Amber eyed Justin oddly, "I mean, you are in a wheelchair and holding a dagger... I'm using a sword..."

(Sorry, stating the truth. xD)
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am

I went into the arena, feeling bored. I'd rather be playing some sports, or something. But, Jake had told me that it would be good for me to exersize my now un-broken wrist by training with it. As I walked in though, I saw several people talking, including a boy in a wheelchair. "Hey you guys. Anyone wanna have a fight with me? My brother said I needed to excersize my wrist." I asked them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am

Yea one sec, I pulled out a sword from the back of my wheel chair waiting for her to make the first attack. But are you sure you want to fight me? Im pretty good
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, she was from cabin 7. She was proud to be Apollo's daughter. Then she spotted another girl, older, about 16. Dani didn't like her from the start. She could tell who the girl's godly parent was, Khoine goddess of snow and ice. Cold stuff, eh. Dani's spine shived just thinking about cold weather.
She offered her hand anyway.
"I'm Dani, daughter of Apollo. Nice to meet you." Dani said with a grin. She would make friends with the girl anyway, just because she loved friends.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 am

"Sure, I'll go easy on you, if you want me to, that is..." Amber said to the newcomer, smiling warmly. "I'm Amber, daughter of Hecate." she introduced, which holding out her hand to offer a handshake.

"That's cool. Um... is it true that Apollo kids are good in uh... Haikus? I heard it from a friend..." Amber turned to ask Dani, her voice trailing off as she noticed how odd her question was. Her cheeks turned pink and she muttered," Uh, nevermind.."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 am

We are good with poems but im not good with haikus. Now who wants to fight me? Ill try to go easy :) . Any one?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 am

I heard one of the girls introduce themselves as a daughter of Apollo. I thought she had looked familier. "Looks like I got another sister. Anyway, I'm Jessie Davidson. Son of Apollo, and sadly, twin of Jake Davidson." I said, as I shook one of the other girls hands.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 am

Justin, could you please roleplay in roleplay form? Like using "" and 'Justin said' or something like that.. :)
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:10 am

"Wow, you guys are sisters! So uh.. want to spar?" Amber suggested, impressed. She still had a lighter in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:10 am

ooc: yea sorry just tell me along the way cause im still getting use to it. oh and i suggest you read my story in half blood hill Essies return cause it explains alot
bic: I thought you were going to spar with me? i said with fake sadness in my voice. I need somthing fun to do so who wants to spar with me? i promise ill go easy. i said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 am

I felt like doing a face-palm. I gritted my teeth, and did my best to smile. "I'm sorry, I must have miss heard you. I'm Jessie. I'm not, nor have I ever been a girl." I said, trying not to get overly mad.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:22 am

Jessie Jessie Jessie you wanna spar with me? I asked hoping he will. I promise ill go as easy on you as possibal. i said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 am

*COUGH* SORREH!!

"Oops, I'm really sorry! No offence taken?" Amber apologized to Jessie, giving him her legendary puppy eyes.

(Just forgive her, kay? xP)
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 am

Fine be that way. Amber Amber Amber you wanna spar with me? I promise ill go easy on you I said with not so much of a grin now. Please? Im bored and i want to spar I said with borediness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 am

"Yeah sure. You don't have to go easy on me." Amber replied, clicking her lighter open and willing it to expand. It became a deadly sword made of pure silver and coated with celestial bronze. "You can start ,Justin." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 am

Ok. I pulled out my sword and swung at her ankles. hoping shed jump up so I can put my plan in to action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next