Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)

Go down 
+2
moon
summer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 pm

((Hey! I wanted to help her injury... x.x))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Justin

Justin

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 pm

((ok you can bring her to the informery))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm

~I'll make topic then, since my char is almost dead, Is that alright?~
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Amber gasped. Crap, I thought she would dodge it! Her mind was whirling in confusion. Seeing the huge gash, she winced and immediately rushed over to the girl, dropping her knife, where the fires put off once she let go. "Stay still!" she gasped and rummaged in her jacket pockets. She fumbled with a bottle of nectar. Uncorking it with a tap, she poured it gently onto Dani's wound. It smoked a little, hissing and the cut seemed to stop bleeding. The burn also looked better than a moment before.

"I'm sorry! I just got too carried away, I thought it was a real battle. It was ages since I sparred." Amber apolgised profusely. "Do you want me to try heal it?" She asked the girl worriedly, ignoring the pain that flared on my shoulder. It was nothing compared to Dani's burn.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

(( hey i had her on the gurney but fine))
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Thats not helping justin, i was sparring with her and about to heal her burn
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

((oh ok sorry))
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:12 pm

((moon, you there? so are we creating a new one or staying on this?))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was about to say something, but she couldn't. Her mouth wouldn't work. She just blacked out, cursing herself for doing so. She usually was strong, but not as strong as Greek Fire.
~Ta da! End of topic!~
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

"Dani! Dani!" Amber exclaimed. She blacked out. I'll have to carry her to the infirmary now... she thought. Trying to support her, Amber used magic to guide Dani to a sitting position and she kind of 'floated' half a metre from the ground with Amber following close behind, amidst the odd stares they were getting from the other campers. "Justin, are you coming?" Amber called out, while trying to concentrate on Dani at the same time.

((Topic closed))
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm

yea im co ming. i said with worry in my voice. is she going to be ok? i asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: