Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)

Go down 
+2
moon
summer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 am

Amber leapt back and swung her sword back to hit Justin's head with the flat of her blade.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Justin

Justin

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 am

I blocked it with my sword and threw my dagger at her from my sleeve. Are you even trying. i asked with a yawn
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 am

"Actually, I'm not." Amber admitted, hitting the dagger away with a flick of her wrist. "You shouldn't resort to such tactics though, I've got a dozen more up my sleeve, literally." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 am

So do I. I said as i pushed a button on my wheel chair having it turn into a small robot body with only my head showing. You like? i can do alot more like shoot any kind of gun or blow somthing up by a press of a button. i pused one button and my sword reapeard in my hand and I swung at her leg with the flat of my sword.
ooc: did you read my story or my character?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:10 am

OOC: No I didnt, sorry xP

Amber grinned and snapped her fingers. The air buzzed with magic. "Those can't harm me now. Wanna try?" She sidestepped easily and swung towards Justin with the blade of her sword, the tip erupting into flames. "Is that all you can do?" she demanded, " I came here to practice you know." She smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 am

lets try. I said with a grin. I pulled out an m16 semi automatic assult rifle filled with celastic bronze bullets and shot at her. having fun? I shouted over the noice of the gun
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 am

She rolled her eyes. The bullet exploded into sparklers than fell on Justin when it came near her. "Honestly, can't you just fight with a sword? Guns are banned from this camp, you know that?" (I think its banned from the site justin) She jabbed at the gun with the sword pushing it hard.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 am

ooc: you need to read my story to understand lol.
Darnet. I pulled out my sword agian making the gun dissaper and jabbed at her stomache.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:31 am

Amber knocked against the sword (out of his hand or not?) and swung hers to hit the robo knee. Course it didn't hurt. It was metal. "Are you done playing around or do you want me to finish it?" she asked, eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:32 am

I pushed a button and the robot body dissaperd. Lets finish thid. i swung the sword and her hip hoping to hit her.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am

Isabelle walked in the Arena after she visited the Stables. She doesn't know why she went in when she doesn't want rough things. She's not really a close encounter fighter type of a person but it won't hurt to watch people who are practicing anyway.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 am

"For goodness sake, you should get well before trying to challenge anyone!" Amber snapped, dodging out of the way. "Those are really puny hits," she taunted.

(Hahas sorry, shes a little mean here xP)

Then she heard footsteps and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:45 am

I saw a girl walk in and turned to get a better look. Bad mistake. i turned around to a sword hitting my in the stomache. i fell on the floor clutching my stomache
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 am

Isabelle yelped in surprise the moment she saw a girl. (Amber) Oh my gosh. I think I'm not really supposed to be in the Arena.

(lolz! its okay, btw Im making a Hecate charrie :D )
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am

C c cant br breath y you kn knocked th the w wind out of m me. i said well clutching my stomache trying to breathe
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am

I looked at the person who was on the floor. Oh dear, oh dear. I honestly don't know what to speak or to say. I think the cat caught my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 am

The last thing i saw was the sun before i blacked out from lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

I gasped as I looked at the kid who became unconscious. "Oh dear." I said.

Last edited by isabelle_aphrodesia on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

ooc: my character is 6
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 pm

ooc: I see I read your charrie's profile by the way.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm

ooc: thats the first lol.
bic: all i could see is blackness.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani giggled when Amber called Jessie a girl. Then she remembered hearing something about Jake Davidson. Alissa's Jake?"Jake Davidson as in Alissa's Jake?"she asked titliting her head to one side. Funny how people are linked together at camp. Alissa was one on Dani's namy friends who Faye introduced her to. Alissa was a nice girl, and well Dani only knew Jake because of how Alissa talked about him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm

i could hear every thing but i couldent see anything.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Are you alright?" Amber asked, kneeling down. "Uh oh," she looked around, "Are there any Apollo healers here?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:52 pm

i woke up to amber staring down at me. im ok just a little stomache ache now. i got up and sat back down in the wheel chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)   Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice? (Private with those already here, no more additions)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next