Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practice [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Adam Affliction

I pace up and down the stone room of the Arena, waiting patiently for Roxanne and Cody to arrive so we could start practicing. I'd been itching to inflict some pain on someone for days, however me being such a loving and caring soul (Hah, yeah right) I had managed not to hurt anyone for the past... how long was it now? Two years. Yeah, way too much. I stuck to the shadows of the arena, and finally got tired of pacing up and down, and sat down, rather abruptly, onto the cold floor.

Upon hearing Cody enter the Arena, I immediately bolted up from my sitting position. So much for a break to sit and relax. I shook the thought from my head. Please, we're in a time of war, there is no sitting and relaxing. I turned my attention to him.

"Hey Cody." I greeted him with not much emotion in my voice. I jogged over to him. "Ready to be beaten by a guy not much older than you?" I chuckled somewhat darkly. "Shut up, you know I'm going to win." Cody replied jokingly, a slight grin on his face.

"Now that I think about it, Zan might kill us off even before the intrusion." I said grudgingly. Knowing Zan, it was likely. "Nah, my mad kung foo vine skills should tie her up before she gets the chance. Then you could do your pain thing and she'll be out like a light." Cody said lightly, smiling.

"Erm... yeah, alright. I'd rather not knock her out completely. Besides, it takes a lot of effort to do that, much less kill a person." I shuddered at the thought. The only downside to my power was that it took pain to inflict pain. Yeah, not that fun. Then again, everyone has a weakness. Mine just happened to be the same as my power.

Last edited by Dan on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"I can both y'all's heads together faster than lightning," Zan said dripping rain as she strode in calmly. Yeah, it was raining outside. Dad picked a lovely time for that. Zan scowled as a clap of thunder shook the ground. Her own thunder. She picked a random bow and quiver of arrows. "I've been practicing." She strung the bow and did some freaky hand motion, practically pulling electricity out of thin air. She wound the electricity around the arrow. "Bring it, Adam Affliction." She loved to go full on with hardcore practicing. She would never go soft on his. Just because he was new. Nope. Another clap of thunder shook the windows. The lights faltered a bit and were out. The electricity from her bow and arrow made her sharp hawklike features glow. Suddenly, Zan wondered what Thalia was teaching her siblings. Zan groaned and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Cody obediently stepped out of the way and onto the bleachers.

I turned to face Zan, narrowing my eyes to some extent. I scowled at her. "Gee, thanks for bringing the party over here." I disregarded the following thunder claps which shook the entire Arena. "Oh shut up." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh yeah. You ready to feel excruciating pain? Awesome. So am I." I called out to her, murmuring the last part softly. "Not particularly much method to my madness," I explained. To give her a visual (and a mental) I simply sat down and closed my eyes. Immediately everything went black for one split second and then I could sense all slim nerves in her body. Concentrating, I focused in on her brain. Might as well have fun with this, I thought maliciously. "Pain." I muttered softly. My voice sounded strangely melodious, and echoed around the entire Arena. Almost immediately, I felt a splitting jerk of pain in my head. "Argh!" I shouted as I lost concentration and sight of her brain nerves, doubling over and holding my head to somehow block out the searing pain in my head; it seemed as if my head was going to explode.

I felt the pain slowly dim, and when I focused again on her nerves, they seemed to jerk slightly. I cautiously opened one eye and saw the damage I had done to her.

~ I think if I go further I'm going to be power-playing Zan, so I'll just leave it at that. If you'd rather not have Zan experience that pain, you could twist it around and have the power actually hit like... a window, and your nerves would jerk because of the loud crash. I dunno. You fiddle around with it if you don't feel like having Zan be in extreme pain. Kay? (:

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Zan gritted her teeth against the terrible pains in her head. She'd been through stuff like this before. At the evil demigod camp years ago, she'd met a sibling of Adam's. She knew a secret weapon against them. The pain was pretty bad. Not as badly as when she was gonna be done with Adam. Her eyes flickered with blue light as her power grew. Zan was by far the most dangerous demigod at camp. Immense power. The power was raw from her very core. She shot the eletric arrow purposely at his foot. She didn't want to kill him. Just maim him. Zan didn't really like mental fights. Mostly because she was a physical fighter. The lights were still out and her eyes were glowing again. Last time they were glowing...she had gone blind. She loaded another electric arrow as the lights flickered on and Thalia marched in, all wet. "What are you doing, Michaels?!" She shouted at Roxanne. Roxanne tried to not look slap-happy as the glowing died. "Uh...we were prac-"
"No! You were trying to kill him!"
"I was not!"
"Just because you are practicing does not mean you can go full force. Save it for the battlefield." Thalia said her own eyes begining to glow. The two very similar looking girls glared at each other for a while and settled down as more lightning and thunder went.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 pm

I chuckled softly. "Welcome back to camp, Thalia." I greeted her nonchalantly, easily side stepping the bolts of lightning with ease and agility, however not before one of them shocked my foot and zapped the entire tip of my pitch black shoe off. I glared up at her, my eyes narrowed and my face livid. "Watch where you're pointing those. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with electricity?" I growled, rolling my eyes. Admittedly the eye-glowing thing was a little creepy, and I failed at trying to mentally shield my eyes.

I could tell that she would rather fight physically rather than mentally. Well, whether or not she liked it, it was going to be mental. I could generally side step whatever lightning bolt she threw at me, with the exception if she deliberately knocked the house down. Literally.

"Yeah, thanks Thalia. How are the Huntresses?" I asked as I dodged lightning bolt after lightning bolt. Unfortunately some managed to whack me, making my spine tingle with electricity and my neck feel all prickly. "Seriously. I know you're a daughter of Zeus and all, but can't you do anything other than throw electric volts? It's getting boring." I grinned as I pointed to Zan, channeling immense power to the verge of my finger tip and fell back as I let the pain seep into mine and Zan's body. "I officially hate my power." I grunted as I got up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 pm

~Uhh...I hate to break it to ya, but Zan wasn't shooting lightning at him. -grins cockily- She was just angry that Thalia restricted her full power.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

~ Lightning bolts, electricity arrows, SAME THING. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am

~No, moron, there's a storm outside...as in lightning was booming and flashing outside the arena. My apologies. I wasn't clear with you. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice [Private]   Practice [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice [Private]
Page 1 of 1