Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After practice..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

After a practice game of Capture the Flag, I began walking slowly through the Forest to get back to the campus grounds. I looked up at the sky; there was almost no cloud in the sky. I slightly sighed and wiped wiped my hands off on my shorts.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 pm

I walked through the forest, bored as ever. Stuffing my hands into my pockets, I took a large gulp of pine-scented air, and continued moving. I hadn't been here for that long, to be honest. About two years, y'know? Though, I still felt like I had been here longer. Plus, to add it, I was still unclaimed. I spotted a girl out of the corner of my eye, and smirked, stepping into her line of vision. "Hello," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I looked up and stared at him. "Hey" I said.
Back to top Go down

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:18 pm

It had been a long day making swords, shields, and joking around with the Stoll brothers. I wondered in the forest looking for something to do, when I came across 2 campers. The girl looked a little wiped out. "Hey," I said. "Need some water?" I said offering them both a sip.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

"If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away," I said. I admitted, it was cheap, but oh well. "In other words, I'm Elix Abdul, also known as the man of your dreams," I added, with a smirk. Tending to shut the other one out, like I did mostly when I focused in on a girl, I didn't reply.
Back to top Go down

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC: Planning to make him a Son Of Aphrodite?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm

"No thanks" I said. "Thanks for offering though" I said to Connor.

I looked back at Abdul. "That's great" I said narrowing my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 pm

"Anytime, your Alexis, right?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 pm

"Yeah" I said.
Back to top Go down

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 pm

"It's nice meeting you, I'm Connor." I replied, simply.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm

-- Heh, maybe, maybe not. xD --

I listened to the two. "And you two are?" I asked. I figure now I have to acknowledge the other one. Bleh. It's not like she'll stay forever though. It sounded as if they had already introduced each other to each other. Oh well, a little repeating won't hurt em'.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm

"I'm Alexis" I said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 pm

"I'm Connor, Son of Hephaestus." I said. Didn't I just say that?

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 pm

I shrugged. "I have a slight tendency to block people out," I said, being completely honest. That had been one of my major flaws. I couldn't lie. Well, I could, but I preferred not to. That had gotten me into quite a bit of trouble lately, I had never carried through though. Another thing, I could always get out.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 pm

"Ahh" I said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm

I scratched my chin, staring off in the distance. "Like that time when...wait...no...when...no..." I looked back at them. "Ha, see I did it again..."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 pm

I looked confused at him. "Uhuh"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm

"So anyway..." I started. "You must be an adverb, because you sure do modify me!" I said. These pick-up lines were lame, yes, but they were all I could think of at the moment. Note to self: Write down not-so-lame pick-up lines later.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm

I stared at him with a blank look on his face. "You need a haircut" I said, putting my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 pm

I touched my hair. "Oh well," I said. "I've been too busy being stuck. I fell in love," I started. "Though, you are the one who tripped me," I finished. I would never be serious though. Love? It was just a word made up by humans to personalize a feeling. Flirting? It was just a game. It meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 pm

I rolled my eyes. "You must be desperate" I said. "To be flirting with every girl at camp. I can't take a guy seriously when I can't even see his eyes. How old are you anyways?" I asked somewhat annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:32 pm

"Hey, I can see you, so you can plainly see my eyes," I said, smirking. "And I'm fifteen, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:39 pm

"Sure I can. Fifteen? You're short for your age" I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 pm

"Don't call me short!" I snapped, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm

I smiled in an evily kind of way. "Jealous because I'm 5'5?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After practice.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After practice..   After practice.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After practice..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next